Lillee Jean

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lillee Jean

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

Surprised that she doesn't have a board here. So now she does.

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Re: Lillee Jean

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

For those who don't know about her, this sums up her shenanigans nicely:

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

Just saw Primink's video. Oh boy, is this girl a mess. She definitely deserves her own thread.

howwonderfullifeis
Learner
Learner

Post by howwonderfullifeis »

This girl is off the rails, and to make matters worse, her mother seems to be helping her out!

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

My question is honestly why? Why go so far?

howwonderfullifeis
Learner
Learner

Post by howwonderfullifeis »

I checked out parts of her very lengthy lolcow threads... Jesus, the mom sounds absolutely bonkers. This family has gotten away with doxxing small creators that have called them out in the past, it's pretty gross. They are truly delusional. Also, I don't think she's as young as she tries to appear. Something dark is going on behind the scenes, it gives me the creeps!

Chuchi
Informer
Informer

Post by Chuchi »

I feel like this girl and her whole influencer persona is completely run by her mother, who is super crazy. I was on reddit when the first person posted about her and the mother went to the admins saying they were making death threats to them and then on twitter she was talking about taking the entire site (all of reddit) down. For months the mods on the subreddit didn't allow any discussion of her because they didn't want to deal with her monster of a mother.

I can believe that a single person (other than her, her mother and probably a 12 year old fan) thinks that she has any following to influence. If you look at her stats and compare them to any super small real influencer, you can see that she with a 1 million followers has way less likes and comments than someone with just 1 or 2k followers.

The covergirl and bite beauty situations as just hilarious!! And the shitty MET gala photoshop :rofl: :rofl:

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

Chuchi wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 am
The covergirl and bite beauty situations as just hilarious!! And the shitty MET gala photoshop :rofl: :rofl:
She has been vehemently playing down the MET gala photo as something 'they never claimed was real', which is fine and all (though seemingly not true), but does not at all account for all the other accolations and modeling gigs she's claiming are real.

This is all truly very sad. Can you imagine having a life that devoid of mental/social stimulation and confidence and contentment? I am so curious to know if they are both literally delusional or narcissistic or maybe just... sad, lonely people without much going on upstairs. Even though her biography on her website has a lot of grammar issues, it is written in a way that makes me think she isn't the dumbest person. It also takes some thought to pull off the different characters and backstories she has created for the profiles.

I honestly do hope she can get some professional help and work past this to grow and better herself. I would assume she spends a baffling amount of energy and motivation on this whole situation, and she seems to have the drive to do something great with her life if she would go that route instead, you know?

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

mynamemaybeamy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:59 pm
Chuchi wrote:
She has been vehemently playing down the MET gala photo as something 'they never claimed was real', which is fine and all (though seemingly not true), but does not at all account for all the other accolations and modeling gigs she's claiming are real.

This is all truly very sad. Can you imagine having a life that devoid of mental/social stimulation and confidence and contentment? I am so curious to know if they are both literally delusional or narcissistic or maybe just... sad, lonely people without much going on upstairs. Even though her biography on her website has a lot of grammar issues, it is written in a way that makes me think she isn't the dumbest person. It also takes some thought to pull off the different characters and backstories she has created for the profiles.

I honestly do hope she can get some professional help and work past this to grow and better herself. I would assume she spends a baffling amount of energy and motivation on this whole situation, and she seems to have the drive to do something great with her life if she would go that route instead, you know?
Oh yes, I believe the excuse rn is that the Met Gala and the Teen Vogue Cover was just fanart she reposted. Totally not something she wanted to pass off as real.

Also, kinda mean buttttt she sounds like an 8 yearold so I believe the 18 claim. Then again voice means nothing.

eggslut
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eggslut »

mynamemaybeamy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:59 pm
Chuchi wrote:

Not to go all conspiracy theorist, but does anyone else feel like maybe the mother is buying her fans and making her friend accounts? Yknow, in order for her to feel successful and all that?

Illuminatedpotate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Illuminatedpotate »

Has anyone noticed how much her voice changes tho...not like a persons voice changes naturally. she seems to switch from a normal voice to that high pitched child's voice for no reason

mynamemaybeamy
Learner
Learner

Post by mynamemaybeamy »

Illuminatedpotate wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:49 am
Has anyone noticed how much her voice changes tho...not like a persons voice changes naturally. she seems to switch from a normal voice to that high pitched child's voice for no reason
I actually think she has a great voice for voice acting. If she were to get her shit together and stop being a lying, manipulative, and/or delusional person.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

eggslut wrote:
Not to go all conspiracy theorist, but does anyone else feel like maybe the mother is buying her fans and making her friend accounts? Yknow, in order for her to feel successful and all that?
You're not going "all conspiracy theorist."
That's the working theory. Her, her mother, a combination of the two.

BettyBam
Learner
Learner

Post by BettyBam »

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

I just wanna know why she still has baby teeth. LOL

iwatchyoutube
Debater
Debater

Post by iwatchyoutube »

I just realized who she reminded me of. Hatchet-Face from Cry Baby, Kim McGuire.

notsoniceee
Talker
Talker

Post by notsoniceee »

I don't know why but I feel bad saying anything negative about her. I think she may be mentally disabled. Her body and face resembles down syndrome. And her mom is psycho so I think theres something majorly wrong with both of them

Return to “A-M”