Uppercarryy wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:24 pm
idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:44 pm
^^lol girl, im sorry but your post was a mess

i clicked on to it, excited for the discussion but it was a shitshow
Who lol? The post I made was long deleted after I said this lmao
yours lol. I read it when you posted it, not after you talked about it on here
Probably was someone else’s cause I made it like a year ago on the political sub and trump supporters got mad because “what’s wrong about being mexican & supporting trump” I don’t think she supports him tho

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jen_ny69

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

oh okay, there was one posted on reddit a few days before you posted here that talked about her possibly being a trump supporter

the OP just wasn't good about getting their point across and instead started having little arguments with multiple people in the comments section and the conversation got derailed

Uppercarryy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Uppercarryy »

I’m curious now to read it if u have the link u should post on here, but yeah no I talked about hispanics supporting trump and mentioned jenny.

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker

Post by gGuruStalker »

Why do all the YouTube boyfriends/husbands seem like little bitches?! Her husband seems like a little princess who doesn’t want to get his hands dirty. It’s soOoOOOo stressful for him to put furniture together so they hired a handyman. 🤮

Alian
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alian »

Who is her ex boyfriend? People have mentioned him before but never gave his name, also that he has a YouTube channel?

Shishterqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shishterqueen »

I HATE to say this but I f***ed with Jenny hardcore several years back. OH MY GOSH she was sooooooo damn beautiful. Gorgeous, stunning and absolutely breathtaking. Her body was perfect and she was hella funny. But now this chick is UGLY. Mad ugly. The surgeon messed up her chin and her face looks manly??? I feel so bad for saying this.. I even unfollowed her because of how awful she looks now. Absolutely awful. She looks used up, old and plain basic. I don't know wtf happened to her face??? Why does she keep messing with it???? And who the Fudge is her effing surgeon... we need to talk.. I want to punch that a**hole for messing up her gorgeous face!!!!!

gGuruStalker
Talker
Talker

Jen_ny69

Post by gGuruStalker »

Shishterqueen wrote:I HATE to say this but I f***ed with Jenny hardcore several years back. OH MY GOSH she was sooooooo damn beautiful. Gorgeous, stunning and absolutely breathtaking. Her body was perfect and she was hella funny. But now this chick is UGLY. Mad ugly. The surgeon messed up her chin and her face looks manly??? I feel so bad for saying this.. I even unfollowed her because of how awful she looks now. Absolutely awful. She looks used up, old and plain basic. I don't know wtf happened to her face??? Why does she keep messing with it???? And who the Fudge is her effing surgeon... we need to talk.. I want to punch that a**hole for messing up her gorgeous face!!!!!
I couldn’t agree more. I used to love her and I still like her in small doses, but this girl looks like cheap shit now. She has no values and is so consumed with clout and her looks. Her sister is the same way. They were so beautiful and had a unique look to them and now they look like every other slutty puffy faced bitch on Instagram.

ALSO who else is ugly now? Isabel Bedoya! She was stunning and used to look like a Barbie doll. Now she looks like a troll. Someone please get these girls therapists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by gGuruStalker on Fri May 15, 2020 5:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Her new vlog trying to explain herself for being silent on BLM.... damn she really doesn't explain herself very well. I think I understand what she's trying to say, but it doesn't come across well... like the parts where she said she couldn't care less about whats going on in the world because she's a mom and has her own issues. Also, she wants to denounce herself as a role model and and influencer? I never considered her a role model, but when you are in the public eye, people will judge you and criticize no matter what.

Tea sis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tea sis »

It’s the stiffness for me Image

Post by Guest »

Just when ice cube announced he’s helping the Trump admin... coincidence? I think not. The rumors are true this bitch has been a Trump supporter!!!

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

Does her sister Annette have a thread?

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

She’s looking like a drag queen lately. Even the pictures she posted at manny’s bday party looked rough. I used to think she was so pretty but I feel like she’s doing too much.

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

socks123 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:41 am
She’s looking like a drag queen lately. Even the pictures she posted at manny’s bday party looked rough. I used to think she was so pretty but I feel like she’s doing too much.
Omg yes there was a pic she posted and at first I thought it was Jeffrey star lol

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

So she had posted that video on her getting the mini Pomeranian and now it’s gone. People were talking shit about her just wanting the dog as an accessory. I used to like her but she’s been annoying me lately .

glz910
Learner
Learner

Post by glz910 »

She's coming out with a corrido?? I thought someone else was going to sing it but it's her lol... I heard a small part of it and it's so bad 😵

Quegueya
Learner
Learner

Post by Quegueya »

Dude the corrido is so cringy… I couldn’t even finish watching it. I stopped when she started sayin “cuz I’m a bad bitch”

Devilsadvoc8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Devilsadvoc8 »

She has a new music video and her boobs look like it’s a plastic chest plate that drag queens where to preform, so bizarre! I’m not one to bash plastic surgery bc it’s what’s on the inside that counts but at this point her whole personality is being in an out of surgery and filler apts

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

Devilsadvoc8 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:14 am
She has a new music video and her boobs look like it’s a plastic chest plate that drag queens where to preform, so bizarre! I’m not one to bash plastic surgery bc it’s what’s on the inside that counts but at this point her whole personality is being in an out of surgery and filler apts
Just came here to see if anyone else noticed her uniboob. She’s gonna have to get a revision on those Implants. Her sister had a uniboob to and had to have them redone.

Return to “F-J”