I Am Lady Luxe

drogers4205

I Am Lady Luxe

Post by drogers4205 »

Who is this woman? She just started doing YouTube and she's spending MAJOR money on luxury brands, yet when she did a vlog of her family she was having food delivered and feeding garbage. Nothing but processed Campbell's soup, ice cream and other snacks. Claiming that it was what the kids like. All of the grocery were delivered and looked to only be enough for a day or two. I'm thinking they eat out a lot.

Anyone got the scoop?

Lucky Be
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I Am Lady Luxe

Post by Lucky Be »

the lady sure knows how to spend money...

Post by Guest »

She is one blessed lady!

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Chichibangbang wrote:She is one blessed lady!
Tell me about it. She seems to be able to afford everything, HOWEVER, she's purchasing like she's part of the lifestyles of the rich and famous. ;) Just saying.

She does have a very impressive collection of high-end handbags, shoes and clothing.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:
Tell me about it. She seems to be able to afford everything, HOWEVER, she's purchasing like she's part of the lifestyles of the rich and famous. ;) Just saying.

She does have a very impressive collection of high-end handbags, shoes and clothing.
I have no idea who she is but she spends like there is no 2020 and is not afraid to show it. Nobody has infinite wealth. Whatever her game it's just amusing to watch. Youtube is great for showing what we wouldn't otherwise see behind those big gates.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Chichibangbang wrote:
drogers4205 wrote:

I have no idea who she is but she spends like there is no 2020 and is not afraid to show it. Nobody has infinite wealth. Whatever her game it's just amusing to watch. Youtube is great for showing what we wouldn't otherwise see behind those big gates.
True enough.

I don't know if she married money, is independently wealth (doubt it as she works) or if she's showing us a bunch of fakes.
Sure is interesting to watch though. I do think she has some game and if she continues on with her channel it'll eventually come out.

There is another thread on here where someone mention her name which is why I created this dedicated thread about her. If you get a chance, take a look at her Xmas vlog. I questioned just how lux she was when she went out of the house to Target in PJ's to pick-up some stuff she ordered curbside. Granted she didn't appear to leave her car, but going to the mailbox is about as far as anyone should go in their PJ's. Just Sayin'

Post by Guest »

She is a career woman and makes her own money. I don't think she would buy any fake bags knowingly( but Birkins are always suspect when bought preloved).
Today she counted 40 so far and she isn't done.
I would hope whatever blessings come my way I tailor my collection to manageable numbers. I think this is bagmania but I love it!

Iamladyluxe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Iamladyluxe »

10 Things to Know About Lady Luxe
I just found this strange little corner of the internet. A couple of things to know about me:
1. I post about the things that give me joy: my career and luxury.
2. I am a collector of luxury goods.
3. Thanks to the sweet person who posted facts: I do have a job.
4. I have worked really hard to build a career and I have saved a lot of money. And yes, I do like to spend on luxe. I have great investments that allow me to do so.
5. There is no need to speculate on me: I do Q & As frequently.
6. Yes I have my groceries delivered and you can too: it’s called Instacart. I like to spend my time with my family and not in the grocery store.
7. I don’t remember the person who posted that I feed my family garbage coming to eat with my family so.... stop finger thugging. Not necessary.
8. As a matter of fact, I spent years cooking every single meal for my family as I was paying off my student loans and becoming 100% debt free.

9. The reason why people who have done well for themselves do not do channels like mine where they share their lives and their stories is because of posters like the person who initiated this thread. I am actually considering shutting down my channel because I have so much joy in my life and I am not interested in inviting negativity to me, my family, or my friends.
10. I have tried to be something different on the internet. One rarely sees successful self made women of color on the internet. As a result of my channel, I have reached out to coach encourage and mentor many women of color in their lives and careers and many have circled back to say I have made a difference in some small way.

So- if anyone feels the need to read this thread that was initiated with garbage, at least you get some facts at the end. Thanks for those who positively defended my channel. I will be sure to screen shot the person who started this if I end up adding this to the list of reasons why I will not continue my channel. There are over 6000 subscribers who I try to be an inspiration for and they will have you, in part, to blame for losing that support and inspiration.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Screenshot as much as you desire my dear. Lol

Mistress Hunter
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistress Hunter »

This lady suffered and struggled with compulsive shopping as a means to cope with possible voids in her life, self esteem issues and compensation for relationship issues.you can’t curb compulsive shopping when your trying to show off on the internet and become friends with luxury Youtubers. She showed off a bunch of overpriced junk and now she’s off of YouTube.

Mistress Hunter
Learner
Learner

drogers4205 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:55 am
Screenshot as much as you desire my dear. Lol
I knew she wouldn’t last long on YouTube. The intentions of her channel was to pop on, show off and to show people at her workplace what she spends her salary on.
If you notice she only has current stuff, if she was a true luxury collector for years she would have vintage bags dating back circa 2000 and not the crap she’s buying at vintage shops.
Her and Shea both need to get a hobby.
She needs to leave the luxury handbag collecting to
Mel Melbourne, Claire Chantelle, HeyyyJune

Mistress Hunter
Learner
Learner

Chichibangbang wrote:
drogers4205 wrote:

Delta Airlines is in the process of doing huge layoffs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 10,000 Subs”