Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 6

Post by Incroyable 4w9f »

Homesteader wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:24 pm
In case you forgot why Cindy is on YouTube (2016)

Good find, LOL. All that lipgloss is blinding.
I'm always amazed at what more experienced Beaumont watchers can dig up.

Post by Guest »

Lol, a girly girl in a man's body..🤣🤣🤣🤣

sofistikatedrednek1
Talker
Talker

Post by sofistikatedrednek1 »

Homesteader wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:24 pm
In case you forgot why Cindy is on YouTube (2016)

How can anybody take her seriously?? She decorates her "sets" like an elementary schoolgirl. Plastering cutouts and stickers all over everything. No class whatsoever.

MyDogIsLevi
Learner
Learner

Post by MyDogIsLevi »

mamagoody5 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:23 am
All of our parks are closed, no gatherings of 50 or more for 8 weeks, the schools are out until at least March 30 but that will get extended as they are already putting together packets for home learning. I'm going to have to start homeschooling with the packets the schools send home....my kids so far are loving it but they see that it's going to be very boring soon. Teenager wants to hang with friends and I said absolutely not, we are having to stay in if we don't have to get out. I hope she can get food and toilet paper....can't find TP here. I had to order online from Staples!
Yes, the precautions here are extreme. Schools are closed until September, all daycares are closed, librairies, rec centres, Churches, nursing homes allowing NO visitors. Many retail stores have shortened hours...
I hope C will ask for help when T needs it. I fear she won't because Dr. C 'knows what her husband needs'.

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

New Years 2015
A hoarder in the making-

MyDogIsLevi
Learner
Learner

Post by MyDogIsLevi »

Homesteader wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:48 pm
New Years 2015
A hoarder in the making-

I wonder if those bags & bags of products were ever used. Her appearance has drastically changed since then.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Baffling. I won't use the lady's name because it was Facebook... so real person, looks to be in her 60s. This is not a mean spirited question (well okay, it will sound like that, but I really would like some insight on what people see that I don't.) Exactly WHAT about Cindy would indicate independence (won't even go outside by herself) or.... sharpness????? :o Only sharp thing I see is that forked tongue.

The FB comment:
do you no if there ok im so worried about cindy..because her whole life is centered around tommy..omgolly mother gone please not tommy to..just feel so sad.but maybe all she wanted was rest and alone time..you think?Ive grown to really like her.shes sharp and very independent young lady

sofistikatedrednek1
Talker
Talker

Post by sofistikatedrednek1 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:29 am
Baffling. I won't use the lady's name because it was Facebook... so real person, looks to be in her 60s. This is not a mean spirited question (well okay, it will sound like that, but I really would like some insight on what people see that I don't.) Exactly WHAT about Cindy would indicate independence (won't even go outside by herself) or.... sharpness????? :o Only sharp thing I see is that forked tongue.

The FB comment:
do you no if there ok im so worried about cindy..because her whole life is centered around tommy..omgolly mother gone please not tommy to..just feel so sad.but maybe all she wanted was rest and alone time..you think?Ive grown to really like her.shes sharp and very independent young lady
I have no clue about what her "fans" see in her...are they daft, ignorant and stupid or all of the above? I can't figure it out. I am 66 years old and I guess you could say I am elderly too :) and I do not see her as some of them see her. I can see right through her and see her evilness and her nastiness toward everybody she comes into contact with. She is selfish, manipulative and childish and she thinks the world revolves around her. She is a legend in her own mind!

Post by Guest »

I have this bad feeling y'all. Not saying I think T has left the building, bad joke I know LOL , but I think he stands a good chance of contracting coronavirus. My SIL was telling me that if he would have gotten into rehab that they would have kept him safe and sound and under lock and key from contracting it. That being in that room and having no visitors and just waiting this out while he is under the eye of medical professionals would have been a god send for him and that if she was in cindys position she would have firmly put him in one and took herself out of even trying to visit . That he would suffer mentally but it cant get much worse if its it was the type of dementia that develops like his has and not one that was from something else like strokes. They would have kept him there even longer because they don't want to check him out after the virus really blows up and even insurance companies would have been more flexible. But nope, not for cindy. You know the kind of self sacrificing love that you have for a spouse, child or parent where you will suffer, he will suffer but he will be safe. That really blew me away when she said that. She was saying that since he really doesnt have a need for tests like ct scans or mri's that he could have just healed in his own little private room or with a roommate that also wasnt allowed anyone who could spread it to you. I was thinking about the staff that would be exposed to it and transfer to you but she said that they are all going to be under such precautions that it would be much cleaner than home and even staff visits would be limited if you were just a patient recouping.

I was thinking as I was watching her put together that toilet and the difference from the video that was posted here from when she started her channel. She had said at one point shes dyslexic, anyone else hear that? And she is just so much better even spoken , and looks for sure, how did she go from sounding like that vid here to what she sounds like now? even words are harder for her to say. Then I was struch by how wasteful she is. Buying the potty knowing she will toss it away. Buying pants for him before at any size he was so he didnt have that "cancer look" spend spend spend. all those amazin medicines and buying things that if she really tried that insurance would cover. I cant get over how wasteful. He is 73 so he is getting his full benefit SS but I wonder what else they get.

I got kind of a better view of their apartment when she was putting the potty together and its just so bad. I want to go in it with garbage bags and just tosss everything besides the medical things and redecorate in a simple but clean look. It could have been really cute. And those damn cats, dont get me wrong I have a cat myself but with that tiny place it seems like we never see them..usually animals in videos are seem if you video daily and thats ieven in a much bigger place..are they old and just hidden away? didnt she get one of them because he was some cat that was in a movie or some crazy shit like that?

Excuse the long post but I have questions! lol plus Im up early and bored and working from home now until the first part of April at least and its dead with what I do too! stay safe everyone

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

I can't believe she left this comment up on her FB page- from Carolyn C Higgs -

I cannot believe that you have taken Tommy out of the hospital. Cynthia, do you have any connection with reality at all? He has pneumonia. He failed his breathing test. He has delirium. My guess is that he can probably only take a step or two at most. You will not allow the nurses into your home. Who is going to take care of Tommy at home? You, on your own? Enrico? Tommy needed to be in the hospital. Didn't the Doctor tell you that he just had ONE good day. He was in the ICU last week. He looks so so so sick. Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot believe that you took him home like this.

Post by Guest »

sorry here is the link to watch at 11:30

Post by Guest »

look at this..at about the 11:30 min mark. Talking about how he doesn't want the surgery but he has to have it. I'm thinking if I get time to scan through videos at around that time frame and get every time where he said he didn't want surgery but she harasses him into it. Its sickening. After hearing now that a man of his age if he did happen to get cancer again it would be very slow growing because with this age is one thing that would be on his side as the tumor would grow slower. Even if it did come back he would have had a few happy years. I would love to fly a plane above her apartment that says " your selfishness killed the man you said you loved" Even have it on a billboard. I think I'm so perturbed because of hearing the stories here about the unselfishness of the families here. The woman who suffers with pain but sat by her husband's bed and the list goes on but she calls us haters.You know people including medical professionals told her not to do it but she only heard what she wanted to. Get T back to work like a slave so I can continue to buy stupid shit.I dont want to be put out to test every 6 months. now look, shes lucky if he makes it to the first day of spring.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Some bottom line views of mine... she didn't pull him out because she was afraid he'd get the virus to stay there, she didn't want to let him alone with people where she had no control. Did it really matter that Tommy would have had a hissy if she didn't visit for a while?! At least he'd be alive to have that hissy! I think SHE would have had the hissy not being in control, but that's beside the point. StewMeat's SIL is right... they would have protected him in rehab a LOT better than he's getting now.

So to protect Tommy from the virus, she thought it was a good idea to expose him to an Uber driver who also drove others in the vehicle, and to Enrico who walks all over North Bergen and NYC breathing in everyone's germs? Banned a visiting nurse who could have caught the first signs of the virus? Banned EVERYONE who could have helped in an emergency? Tommy won't have any follow-up care! And she'll be shocked with those big croc tears when something happens?! She's pathetic.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”