She's fucking hilarious!

troncat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: mirandasings08

Post by troncat »

She's not my thing. I know it's a character but I just find it really contrived and unfunny. I did enjoy the guru spoofing though.
ImageImage

daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Miranda sings

Post by daisyisabella1 »

If theres a thread on her I must have missed it, so i'm sorry but can someone explain this girl to me? Is it a joke channel.. i mean i assume it is but i am so confused by her...

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Miranda sings

Post by kayuhsee »

I don't get it really either :? Like I know it's a joke, but I guess I don't get the joke lol.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

I first saw her in one of Grace's videos and was like "...wtf? Who is this? I don't get her...?" but once I watched a few of her videos she finally makes sense and is really funny, imo. She's parodying bad singers with inflated egos, and people who refer to anyone who doesn't like them or criticizes them as a jealous hater, etc.

The only thing I don't like about her is her ongoing joke about her uncle raping her. I know she's just a character and it's comedy, but... come on. There's such a thing as too far. I feel bad for anyone that's actually happened to and happens to watch one of her videos.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I always see people talking about how hilarious she is, but I just don't get it. She just annoys me and I can't watch videos with her in.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

I remember back in the day when Ray William Johnson featured her, and people thought she was actually serious, ha. Colleen (her actual name) does vlogs over on PsychoSoprano, for those wondering.

Jess0713
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jess0713 »

I don't get the humor in the music videos... but her other videos are ok

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

I don't think she's funny whatsoever. I saw a video of Lindsey (Beautybaby44) talking about her and I looked her up and watched a few of her videos. But I think they're all boring. I didn't laugh once.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

There's a thread on her (PsychoSoprano) already. I don't know if this one will be moved, merged, deleted, or what... but I just wanted to make sure I got 2cents in here...

Miranda is about the most obnoxious, annoying, stupid character I've ever seen out of anyone, and Colleen herself seems like a boring, catty bitch. I say that because of some of her 'interactions'... I explained more on the other thread. She's totally irritating and I've never found her funny in the slightest.

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

iainthatin wrote:There's a thread on her (PsychoSoprano) already. I don't know if this one will be moved, merged, deleted, or what... but I just wanted to make sure I got 2cents in here...

Miranda is about the most obnoxious, annoying, stupid character I've ever seen out of anyone, and Colleen herself seems like a boring, catty bitch. I say that because of some of her 'interactions'... I explained more on the other thread. She's totally irritating and I've never found her funny in the slightest.
I love Miranda but I just have a really dumb sense of humor. I can see why people don't like Miranda. But oh my god, I agree about Colleen. Her and her sister are both really bitchy, whiny and definitely boring.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

I haven't watched many of her videos as herself, mainly just the Miranda videos which I find funny, but it's pretty obnoxious how Colleen pimps out her relationship with Ariana Grande for views. Every single video Ariana is in, her name HAS to be in the title. And it's not just Ariana either, it has to be ARIANA GRANDE!!!!!11 Like really, girl? If I were Ariana I'd cut this user loose.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

bnx18 wrote:I don't think she's funny whatsoever. I saw a video of Lindsey (Beautybaby44) talking about her and I looked her up and watched a few of her videos. But I think they're all boring. I didn't laugh once.
All of this except it was her video with Joey Graceffa for me. Don't get the appeal at all, if anything I actually disliked it.

Beth_munday
Informer
Informer

Post by Beth_munday »

I've just started watching her and I have a really immature silly sense of humour that I don't normally get to indulge because it's too much for my friends so I enjoyed her
I hadn't noticed any jokes about her uncle raping her though. Rape jokes make me change my opinion on someone...

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

PHAIL wrote:I haven't watched many of her videos as herself, mainly just the Miranda videos which I find funny, but it's pretty obnoxious how Colleen pimps out her relationship with Ariana Grande for views. Every single video Ariana is in, her name HAS to be in the title. And it's not just Ariana either, it has to be ARIANA GRANDE!!!!!11 Like really, girl? If I were Ariana I'd cut this user loose.
YES. Thank you. I mentioned this on Colleen's board. She totally uses her friendship with Ariana for views and she's so desperate for views that she doesn't even care. Some "friend"

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Miranda Sings

Post by artsy323 »

I couldn't find a topic on her. I don't watch her on YouTube but I did see her episode on True Life. I thought her boyfriend was too much of a drama queen. I understand not being able to spend every moment with her but he knew what he was getting himself into when he began dating her. I wanted to tell him to shut up and enjoy it because YouTube won't last forever. He should put that effort into his channel instead of bitching about her being so famous.

Izabella

Re: Miranda Sings

Post by Izabella »

PsychoSoprano has a thread so I guess most people discuss Miranda on there but I definitely thought she would have had a thread to herself. I think Miranda is hilarious :lol:
But MTV did make them look really bad. In the True Life episodes, they always find an "angle" to play up (problems with boyfriend, problems with school, problems with parents, problems with siblings).
For Colleen and her bf, they tried to play up how youtube fame gets in the way of their relationship so they'd pick all the arguments/fights over the course of a few months and jam it into a 20 minute episode which never makes anyone look good. I kind of feel bad for them but MTV always does this to people. I think they have a really good relationship. It must not be easy being the significant other of a YT celebrity. But all of this is discussed in Colleen's thread (http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... no#p609853)
But anyway, about Miranda, I would absolutely kill to go see one of her shows. I wish she'd come to Toronto, except apparently no one I know has even heard of Miranda. Everyone here is obsessed with Vine and the famous Vine people

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker

Post by LaRitournelle »

I too would like Miranda to come to Toronto or anywhere in Canada actually...She goes to Europe and even Australia but has never had a show here (that I know of)

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

after seeing her on TV I checked out her channel and watched a few videos, I hated them. point me to her best one please I really want to give this girl a chance. I really liked her on TrueLife and I don't think she was portrayed bad at all, her relationship drama was clearly just reality bs.
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Cannot stand her or her videos. So obnoxious. Will never understand the hype around her

Return to “Colleen Ballinger”