Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arab influencers

Post by Hsquared »

zariri wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:59 pm
Anything on Rima Tadmory? Has she separated from her husband? She hasn't mentioned him for a long long time, not even in her blog posts about her pregnancy/birth.
I've been wondering the same thing myself. She could just have become extremely private, but it's like he doesn't even exist anymore.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Any one have any tea on yaldahh_ on insta. She’s Iranian from Canada she used to be quite famous on Twitter a few years ago because she would always post “deep” and “relatable” quotes which everyone would retweet. She had thousands of followers. She doesn’t use Twitter anymore but posts all this pretentious and pseudo intellectual fake deep stuff on her ig now. I guarantee if anyone tried to have some kind of deep and meaningful conversation with her she wouldn’t even be able to come up with one word. Oh and she acts like she’s a really big hustler and money maker but never ever mentions any projects she’s working on or how she makes her money, no house, no materialistic items, she has nothing to show for herself. She’s just a fake hustler for the motivational quotes. She probably still lives with her parents. And she’s really stuck up if anyone asks her anything she’ll ignore them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Anything on widya soraya? She lives with her non Muslim boyfriend and is covered in tattoos. She said her parents kicked her out (probs cuz she wanted to live like a white girl)

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Hsquared wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:04 am
zariri wrote:
Anything on Rima Tadmory? Has she separated from her husband? She hasn't mentioned him for a long long time, not even in her blog posts about her pregnancy/birth.
I've been wondering the same thing myself. She could just have become extremely private, but it's like he doesn't even exist anymore.
I don't think she ever posted him on her social media though did she? But then the seperation might explain her recent behaviour....the makeover (she does look great I'll admit) and her bizarre dancing videos. How long before she removes her hijab I wonder?

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer

Post by strangegirl_58 »

EF82A151-FB30-4CB8-B853-7807AFC118EB.jpeg
I dont understand how ESBF allowed her husband to dress like a bum to her sisters graduation. She looks awful herself, they both look dirty and unkemptn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

marinewell
Learner
Learner

Post by marinewell »

whydothis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:39 pm
Pettyfrog619 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:31 pm
The only time I have seen men marry out of the 5leej is 1. The woman is educated and comes from a good family too 2. Is second or third wife

1. You are racist
2. You sound uneducated
3. I dont know where you got these crazy standards from
4. Do you know her personally to know her levels of education or what type of family she comes from?
She is speaking facts. Plus, her generalization was for Khaleeji Arabs and she is 100% correct. Other Arabs may marry from outside or one another (Do not forget the Arabic speaking world spans 22 DIFFERENT countries) and each country is different or each region is different (you can broadly categorise them into levant, gulf and north africa).

For Khaleejis, they are extremely conservative and they are NEVER immigrants i.e. they live in their home country (some might go abroad for education and then come back), therefore, they are not compelled to 'adapt' and integrate with other cultures or intermarry them given that they go back home and marry their own. For sure, they have a diverse bunch living in their countries but, they just leave them alone to do their own thing; both sides do not mingle - sure, as friends and such but, not marrying. Now, occasionally, there might be the odd one out and that is such a small number almost negligible and usually fits the two categories that the girl mentioned (1. Either extremely special with those factors e.g: Education, Profession, Class, or Money OR 2. Not their first wife).

For other arabs, a good bunch of them live as immigrants and might integrate with others of similar culture (e.g: If the Arabs are muslims then they might integrate with Pakistani muslims and marry them, if they are christians then they will most likely integrate with Orthodox christians like greeks, armenians (given that eastern christianity is mainly orthodox) and if they are secular then they will integrate with similar cultures e.g: lebanese/syrians will most likely be close to Greeks and Cypriots whereas, North Africans might have a bit of a spanish and maltese culture). So those are most likely going to marry others, however, if you ask the ones in their respective countries to marry from outside their culture then the likelihood will decrease compared to their immigrant counterparts.

marinewell
Learner
Learner

Post by marinewell »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:25 pm
Hsquared wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:04 am
zariri wrote:
I don't think she ever posted him on her social media though did she? But then the seperation might explain her recent behaviour....the makeover (she does look great I'll admit) and her bizarre dancing videos. How long before she removes her hijab I wonder?
Don't think shes gonna remove her hijab. She is e modest compared to other Hijabis - who wear it for a fashion statement.She barely even dances - it's just pulling faces and singing so I do not think she's showing any difference in behavior.

As for her husband, yeah she never blogs about him or posts anything. She did show him on her stories though if you remember (not his face) so it's strange that she never mentions him now!

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

He wasn't at her brothers wedding recently either which I think pretty much confirms that the marriage is over, which is sad as they hadn't been married for that long either.

marinewell
Learner
Learner

Post by marinewell »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:25 am
He wasn't at her brothers wedding recently either which I think pretty much confirms that the marriage is over, which is sad as they hadn't been married for that long either.
I would say that he was controlling. She's lebanese (the most liberal out of all arabs given how the country is like 50/50 christians/muslims) and so she would hate to be controlled :? I think she wants more of herself on social media etc and he wasnt comfortable with it.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

^ quite possibly. I always found it strange (perhaps not the right word) that she even married a paki guy given how racists arabs tend to be. But to give her credit she did seem to embrace the desi culture more than her friend Dina Tokio ever did, I'm sure Rima wore a lengha at her walima and even visited pakistan as well.

She's really become more confident recently so perhaps he was controlling, her make up is more stronger and her dress sense is getting more daring as well. I just hope she doesn't end up becoming a cliche. Does anyone know how much her dresses cost?

marinewell
Learner
Learner

Post by marinewell »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:41 pm
^ quite possibly. I always found it strange (perhaps not the right word) that she even married a paki guy given how racists arabs tend to be. But to give her credit she did seem to embrace the desi culture more than her friend Dina Tokio ever did, I'm sure Rima wore a lengha at her walima and even visited pakistan as well.

She's really become more confident recently so perhaps he was controlling, her make up is more stronger and her dress sense is getting more daring as well. I just hope she doesn't end up becoming a cliche. Does anyone know how much her dresses cost?
Don't bring race into it. Rima and Dina are an example of girls who married south asians - are their families racist? Her aunt married a brazilian who is a revert back in the 90s which is great! One of her extended family members in france got married to a maronite (leb christian) Sami gemayel - so their family doesn't care much about the background as long as the person is right. (Of course whoever strongly believes in islam would prefer a muslim and whoever is secular, will not care).

Rima's family was brought up in Birmingham which is a place full of pakistani muslims , naturally, she will be integrated within that community (be attracted to them, family accepting towards their traditions etc). She did embrace the south asian culture (wearing their clothes), visited pakistan and visited neighboring Bangladesh to help people. I mean shes from lebanon so she couldve chose to go to lebanese camps for syrians or palestinians but she chose bangladesh which shows that she feels like bengalis are neglected and their issue is not spoken of world wide or at least in the muslim community.

I personally think he was controlling and he was a bum. Shes successful; she created all that by herself while he's just running his family business with barely any aspiration. So she was probably doing better financially!

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer

Post by strangegirl_58 »

E8CCACCD-8E35-4A48-B7DD-5B05550C441E.jpeg
So eatsleepbefancy has an older bro!?! This convo was someone calling out her sister for saying she has 1 sibling when she has an older sibling. Her sister surely went a bit crazy if it isnt true. Wow!!!

Maybe it was from a previous marriage of one of their parents!?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zariri
Learner
Learner

Post by zariri »

I agree that Rima's husband was probably too controlling for her liking. One thing I remember was on her Instagram story (or maybe it was YouTube) a few years ago, she was talking to the camera and he interrupted her to tell her her neck was showing and the look she gave him indicated she really wasn't happy lol. So maybe he had a problem with her fashion etc.

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Post by Occasional talker »

strangegirl_58 wrote:
E8CCACCD-8E35-4A48-B7DD-5B05550C441E.jpeg
So eatsleepbefancy has an older bro!?! This convo was someone calling out her sister for saying she has 1 sibling when she has an older sibling. Her sister surely went a bit crazy if it isnt true. Wow!!!

Maybe it was from a previous marriage of one of their parents!?!
They definitely have! I have seen their pictures where he hides his face I am so positive and his name was 3ziz or something on Instagram! Most definitely YES!

basichijabi_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by basichijabi_ »

Anyone know anything about that Egyptian instagramer @yasmzee ? I swear she was married to some Pakistani guy last year, no post about him.

Any tea?

noturbz168
Learner
Learner

Post by noturbz168 »

Is Ascia actually gay, I keep seeing references to her being gay and someone on socials said they saw her on a date with another women, anyone got the tea on that?

ddwitf
Talker
Talker

Post by ddwitf »

noturbz168 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:34 am
Is Ascia actually gay, I keep seeing references to her being gay and someone on socials said they saw her on a date with another women, anyone got the tea on that?
GIRL WHAT OMG

Esther01
Learner
Learner

Post by Esther01 »

Why has no one mentioned Nabilabee yet!? What’s everyone’s opinion on her?

Return to “Instagram”