Nicole HorseTeethandTalons Guerriero - Part 10

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nicole HorseTeethandTalons Guerriero - Part 10

Post by Allaboutthetea »

If I didn’t know differently I would think she was a teenager stuck at home all summer while her parents are at work.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

SO TRUE ^ :rofl:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

jliz10925 wrote:When you have a meaningless life and wayyyy too much time on your hands. Seriously Nicole, tye dye your socks?!?Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She also made a tik tok of her wearing them all too and dancing around in her tennis shoesImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiamondsAndLace
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DiamondsAndLace »

HoardganizedJen wrote:New thread name ideas?
What's the point of making a new thread? At this rate, it'll be three people conversing once a month, for about ten minutes, like a failed book club

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Nicole40goingon13Guerriero

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Ugh the cringe. I almost feel bad for her because she has nothing going on in her life yet she has all this money. She has no goals! If I had her money, her freedom and free time (because she has no kids), I'd be donating and volunteering way more of my time and money. I'd be traveling or going back to Uni or learning something new that could generate more income. I'd be busting my ass to make better videos too.
I'd find it very hard to believe that she's not depressed. Her life sucks. She's over 30, but has the emotional maturity of a 13 yr old. She's gonna marry a loser who enables her and she enables him. Imo a relationship is supposed to help the other person grow to be better, but all they do is hinder each other.
She has no friends, only a bunch of cats that do whatever they want because she's a terrible cat owner.
Even when they do travel they disrespect and make fun of the local food. They stay in the hotels and eat junk.
She's making tie dye socks ffs! Showing off 4 pairs of the same shoes except the Nike logo is a different color. Then she shows off her coffee so much like a child who's not supposed to be drinking it.
Nicole, force yourself to go someplace new. Do something!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

DiamondsAndLace
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by DiamondsAndLace »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
DiamondsAndLace wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:31 am
What's the point of making a new thread? At this rate, it'll be three people conversing once a month, for about ten minutes, like a failed book club

A new thread is created at 40 pages. Perhaps the lack of conversation will encourage Nicole to do something interesting. Or go away.
Her version of doing something is stirring coffee in oversized t-shirts while her cats walk across her kitchen counter.

Nicole! Vlog about wedding planning, you dunce. Or maybe she isn't because they're going to be engaged 12 years.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

She's def depressed. Out of boredom comes depression and wasteful thinking and overspending on garbage...

Post by Guest »

DiamondsAndLace wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:34 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
DiamondsAndLace wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:31 am

A new thread is created at 40 pages. Perhaps the lack of conversation will encourage Nicole to do something interesting. Or go away.
Her version of doing something is stirring coffee in oversized t-shirts while her cats walk across her kitchen counter.

Nicole! Vlog about wedding planning, you dunce. Or maybe she isn't because they're going to be engaged 12 years.

You would think after she got engaged that would give her some "motivation" to put out wedding planning videos! Instead she wants to dye socks

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”