Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

Post by thehippiechick »

ANDREW STFU. And the little girls are all "oh his laugh is EVERYTHING!!! *heart eyes emoji*. GTFO it's annoying af.

Shane is in another cycle of self pity it would seem. Shane, man, I don't know what to tell you. Don't seek out the comments that you know are a sore spot. They're a miniscule percentage of them anyway, as mentioned by a comment above me here. It's not worth it, honestly. And you know, the comment that's getting all the attention right now and that Shane responded to could very well have come from a place of concern on the part of the commenter. Ryland's right though, in that people think they know so much about someone's life because they see such a tiny part of it in videos on the internet. You really don't.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

renette
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by renette »

dufflepuff wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:11 pm
In Shane's new weight gain/bling video, there's a screenshot of bingdup's Instagram page when she was talking about her success (16 minutes). If you look at the comments, the three that you can see are complaints about slow shipping. Did Shane and Andrew even bother to double check things like this when they're promoting a business?
Well considering that items are hand crafted, I don't think it's necessary. Ppl should keep in mind that things done by hand require time and with the number of orders she gets + shipping them it takes A LOT of time.
kramodadragon wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:10 pm
"And I almost threw up that night. But I just ate more instead!!! HAHAHAHAHA" My well documented bulimia and binge eating is hilarious and soooo relatable 😂😂👌. Let's joke more about that. What a fucking idiot. I had to rewind to check that's what he said. And this is who these kids are looking up to?!?! Fuck.
I must admit, behind the VERY LOUD BACKGROUND MUSIC (is it even "background", I can't hear shit in his videos, why does he edits them this way) I missed the part about vomiting and compulsive overeating. That's dark, I hate that he promised like a thousand times not to make self-deprecating jokes about mental health, but he just likes being petty so much.
These things are not to joke about, you sick fuck, especially with your target audience (lets all remember his palette launch, where he referred to his audience as "kids", so he KNOWS), it's not being relatable, it's a disease and it has to be addressed seriously, binge eating and pill abuse are not funny or okay, you're not okay, why don't you post this on your twitter see if toddlers will get your vanity off once again!

WanderingWeirdo2
Debater
Debater

Post by WanderingWeirdo2 »

Why is it Shane can find fat comments, but Andrew can't find anything about his laugh sounding like Beavis so he'll stop doing it every other word.

"Wait. What? heeheeheheehehehe What? What the hell? hehehehehehe. That's actually crazy. heheehhehehe."

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

WanderingWeirdo2 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:04 pm
Why is it Shane can find fat comments, but Andrew can't find anything about his laugh sounding like Beavis so he'll stop doing it every other word.

"Wait. What? heeheeheheehehehe What? What the hell? hehehehehehe. That's actually crazy. heheehhehehe."
I would get down on my knees and praise Jesus if he would edit that dumbass laughing out.

eremi
Learner
Learner

Post by eremi »

Godddd the desperation for sympathy is unreal. Let’s get real, if Shane was super fit and slim he would probably lose some of his current charisma/relatability. Kind of like a Jonah Hill sitch.

Post by Guest »

His trainer, Jess, looks like she’s putting on weight too. You can’t out exercise a bad diet.

She looks so klassy giving the finger. She’s obviously another one of his “yes” men. They’re all drowning in bitter laughter and negativity over there in Dawson Manor.

Clicked out. He’s unwatchable.

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

So I just finished ‘watching’ the video. Why did we need 30 pictures of Andrew’s dumb face with the fridge? Like if Ryland would have taken some too it wouldn’t have seemed so strange I guess. Also where was Morgan? They probably said and I missed it, but seems like she would have been a good fit for the reveal video.

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

I used to LOVE Shane. I haven't watched him now for a year or two. I don't wish depression or anxiety on anyone - but we adults, especially those who are blessed with the time and money Shane has - have an obligation to work on ourselves. To get better. Sometimes, that means just showering and putting on clean clothes, even when that feels so tiring it's almost painful. I can't help but feel like Shane weaponizes his disorders and manipulates his audience to get them to tell him what he wants to hear. I left a similar comment on a video once, and his stans excoriated me: "YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND MENTAL ILLNESS, YOU BULLY!"

The thing is, I do. Intimately so. And I know that as long as I was being coddled, I was remaining sick. My patience is wearing thin for this very privileged, globally adored grown-up who is willfully deteriorating before an impressionable audience, and either turning it into a joke or using it to periodically fill up his psychic void.

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

renette wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:58 pm
These things are not to joke about, you sick fuck, especially with your target audience (lets all remember his palette launch, where he referred to his audience as "kids", so he KNOWS), it's not being relatable, it's a disease and it has to be addressed seriously, binge eating and pill abuse are not funny or okay, you're not okay, why don't you post this on your twitter see if toddlers will get your vanity off once again!
Literally went on his Twitter after reading this and...

Firstly, WTF IS WRONG WITH PARENTS!?!?! He was talking about some seriously DARK SHIT at the start of that video. I'm sorry but am I crazy??? Kids that young should not be watching Shane fucking Dawson!!! Download YouTube Kids. Watch Nickelodeon I dunno. I watched Shane Dawson when I was young, like when I was in high school, but not literally WATCHING IT WITH A TEDDY BEAR young!!!!

I get that Shane doesn't have control over shitty parenting, but for fucks sake don't RETWEET them and condone and give shitty parenting a platform. What the actual fuck is wrong with him!?!?!?! He knows more than ANYONE what YouTube is like around protecting kids from adult content, why is he fucking retweeting kids watching his videos?!?!?! And you just know that kid is watching for the cool blinged out stuff, that's content kids will like. They shouldn't then be exposed to Shane saying his haters are going to die and his jokes about bulimia and binge eating. Am I in an alternative fucking universe or something????? I'm legit fucking mad. Mad at the parents, but equally Shane for fucking endorsing it. If I knew a child was watching what I'd just edited and posted I'd be fucking horrified!!!!

alezanduh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alezanduh »

Lmao ok where does Shane find these news clips of people talking about him...?

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

Ryland seemed manic af

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Muriel Bananafish wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:08 pm
I used to LOVE Shane. I haven't watched him now for a year or two. I don't wish depression or anxiety on anyone - but we adults, especially those who are blessed with the time and money Shane has - have an obligation to work on ourselves. To get better. Sometimes, that means just showering and putting on clean clothes, even when that feels so tiring it's almost painful. I can't help but feel like Shane weaponizes his disorders and manipulates his audience to get them to tell him what he wants to hear. I left a similar comment on a video once, and his stans excoriated me: "YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND MENTAL ILLNESS, YOU BULLY!"

The thing is, I do. Intimately so. And I know that as long as I was being coddled, I was remaining sick. My patience is wearing thin for this very privileged, globally adored grown-up who is willfully deteriorating before an impressionable audience, and either turning it into a joke or using it to periodically fill up his psychic void.
THANK YOU FOR THIS! Most of his stans are very young and their knowledge of mental illnesses is limited and probably from not credible resources, I hate that they’re convinced that this kind of behaviour is ok, you fight through your problems!

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

It’s always depressing when youtubers directly respond to guru gossip threads (like Trisha Paytas every day). Shane made a 30 minute response video to this thread... get off of gg. I would not be in here if I was a YouTuber. Seems like a toxic thing to do to yourself. If you don’t care about “haters” it doesn’t make sense to make a response video to a thread .5% of your fans will ever see.

Most people don’t even think to criticize Shane. It’s like he seeks out things that will lower his self esteem.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

All of these videos are just long advertisements. Like the Conspiracy palette and now this Bling crap.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

In the video they showed a comment that was about Shane’s weight. They said they were sad to see him gaining back. That’s it. In Shane’s video they called that an “abusive” comment.

Uh. No. Get over yourself and enough with the victim complex.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

Yes, Shawn, we are going to die.

But decades after you, according to statistics.

alezanduh wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:17 pm
Lmao ok where does Shane find these """"news clips"""" of people talking about him...?
That was actually hilarious.

He added them in to make it seem like any of this is in any way relevant.

Like he's on the news or something, when there were just random people filming themselves talking about him on a website. Shawn, love. No one outside of YouTube has ever heard your name.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

Shane is one BIG FAT liar! You don’t become this big from exercising consistently, unless there’s underlying health issues you gain that much weight from lack of physical activity and eating a poor diet! At his age he really should be looking after himself instead of acting delusional!

Koncon
Learner
Learner

Post by Koncon »

Anyone else notice that Ryland takes his clothes off or tries to show off his ugly otter body all the time? Its legitimately every fucking video I've seen with him in it. We do not want to see that shit. Please just stop you're not as cute as you think you are.

Side note: I love how Shane's makeup room is now his junk room lmfao

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

Koncon wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:29 am
Side note: I love how Shane's makeup room is now his junk room lmfao
That could be a metaphor for something.......
糞食らえ

roseau
Talker
Talker

Post by roseau »

Andrew must be creatively frustrated working with Shane all the time. Watching him with Garrett in his newest video (writing and producing a song) that shows how fun working with Garrett can be, goofing of etc while shane makes Everything about him (and no, not in a fun and easily relatable way) and stifles everyone else or can't just let them vibe and do their thing without whining about how shitty and stupid it makes him feel.

Garrett managed to have a little segment about his insecurity with singing without dragging the whole thing down. If Shane was making that video that would be the whole focus of the video and showing "the haters" that he doesn't need them, having a much shittier track because he cant let people do their thing without having a heavy input. The only exception might be the Jeffree collab, because that has enough money potential and Jeffree is enough of an asshole that he feels okay sitting back and letting him take control while he cashes the cheque. Some of his demeanour is that narcissistic youtuber tendency to believe that everyone wants your input and thoughts at all time, but some of it is definitely an underlying nasty streak in him. I'm glad Garrett got away from all that and that Andrew isn't enough of an idiot to burn all friendship bridges and be left alone when Shane inevitability dips.

There, Shane, a post that doesn't comment on your weight. Turns out there's more to you than just that, hey? :)

Return to “Shane Dawson”