ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
gulost
Informer
Informer

Re: ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by gulost »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:40 am
alexalltimelow wrote:i love how she cant tell the difference between her right and left hand in that instastory about her nails

Please tell me the video is flipped and she doesn’t actually not know the difference between left and right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its not flipped, the people on the other site looked up the tree in the video
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by apeachymess »

She totally wanted Jeff to propose at The Melting Pot

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lmfao she was so blown away by her weekend date! Especially with the cheap ass necklace that came in that bath bomb :rofl: Those companies make millions of those things, does she actually think that necklace is worth anything? Her neck will be green in a week.

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:45 am
lmfao she was so blown away by her weekend date! Especially with the cheap ass necklace that came in that bath bomb :rofl: Those companies make millions of those things, does she actually think that necklace is worth anything? Her neck will be green in a week.
:rofl: I came on here to say the same thing! Makes me think about the toys in the cereal boxes or Cracker Jack popcorn. The way she pronounces Swarovski. “Sore-ross-key”. :rofl:

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

Did anybody see the pic of Gwacthie at ballet? She’s like two times bigger than the other kids there. Probably the only six year old in a class for two-three year olds. It was so painful hearing her talk, she talks like she’s two and can’t even pronounce/speak clearly like a six year old should. Poor kid to be born into that family and having Kailyn as a mother.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Kittygalorex wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:17 pm
Did anybody see the pic of Gwacthie at ballet? She’s like two times bigger than the other kids there. Probably the only six year old in a class for two-three year olds. It was so painful hearing her talk, she talks like she’s two and can’t even pronounce/speak clearly like a six year old should. Poor kid to be born into that family and having Kailyn as a mother.
I looked up that class and it’s for 3-5 year olds. But I’d say 5 is pushing it, and if you’re serious go do a real ballet class some place else.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I laughed when I saw how big she was compared to the other kids. They're doing nothing to that poor girl but stunting her even more. Holding her back from going to school is the last thing they should've done if she was showing signs of being behind. She should've been in an early intervention program by 3 or 4!!

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:32 pm
I laughed when I saw how big she was compared to the other kids. They're doing nothing to that poor girl but stunting her even more. Holding her back from going to school is the last thing they should've done if she was showing signs of being behind. She should've been in an early intervention program by 3 or 4!!
Damn they held her back from school?? Like that kid isn't disadvantaged enough with Kailyn as her mother and the lot in life she's set up for.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yep. That's why she never shoes Gracie anymore. Not because she "doesn't want her on the internet," it's because she doesn't want people to realize she's home all day and not in school. Sometimes you hear Gracie in the background of her IG stories at like 11pm.

SugarShack
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by SugarShack »

Girl seems to have something new everyday. From food to toys to makeup. Who is buying all this shit for her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

My heart died a little when gracie was showing her video game the other day and she said she was “obthessed” with it.

The watermelon doesnt fall far from the tree

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

*gasp* how DARE you! She will never share with her sister-daughter! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

I still don't get why there isn't more in her mind to do better, she had that dumb post about her bf not seeing her often cause he kept getting lemon cars, why not use this chance to spend your money and learn to drive? Why not look to get an apt closer to him. I don't get it, she had a story so hyped for getting color pop makeup on sale and waiting for her order, theres got to be more to life than waiting for your next order to arrive and for the next time you hang out with your bf, geebus she is so damn frustrating, 10 years later she is still the same girl just living in her box room waking up every day putting on a full face just to sit behind her phone and pretend to be a mom. How are these redeeming qualities in someone you want to date? I'm not on her personal acct and I've never caught any of the times Jeff was live with her or they had a clip together, I can't imagine their conversations
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I feel like she's been so sheltered her entire life that she thinks her life is totally normal. She's obviously stupid so she doesn't understand how weird it all is. I can't imagine Jeff would hang around much longer if they lived together. I can just imagine that whole situation 🤣 She never even lived with her ex HUSBINT!! It's so weird to me! Cause you know damn well anyone who spends a consecutive amount of days living with her is going to lose their shit! She can only ask them the same 4 questions so many times before they snap :rofl:

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

She’s actually showing Gracie at home in the middle of the day on her IG stories. I thought she was hiding the fact Gracie was held back. Ooopth

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

More proof Gracie isn’t in school.

It was like barely 3:30 in the afternoon so Gracie was home by then, guise. It’s fiiiiine. Kai logic.

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

Well they had to have a dolly sleep over guys! It's important for Mr. Tickles
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

skinnylatte wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:06 pm
More proof Gracie isn’t in school.

It was like barely 3:30 in the afternoon so Gracie was home by then, guise. It’s fiiiiine. Kai logic.
Kai doesn’t even have enough knowledge of the outside world to fake that her sister-daughter is in school.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

I think by now we really don't need any more proof that Guac isn't in school. It's obvious, and Kai seems to be over the pretense too. She'll just avoid talking about it altogether. And if anyone asks directly, she'll say it's "too perthonal" and that she doesn't share everything. I can't stand the footage she takes of Gorky talking without being visible. It's creepy. Show her, or keep her off completely. No one cares about seeing weird doll footage.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

What’s sad is how she said Grathie was thooo excited for school. Gracie must surely be asking questions by now like “why can’t I go to school?”. She occasionally socializes with the neighbors and kids in her ballet class. Surely they talk about school and ask her what school she goes to. Gracie must be demanding answers everyday and talking endlessly about school. That’s probably why they had to stuff her in ballet class to shut her up.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”