ABH Brow Wiz

Hailey_x
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ABH Brow Wiz

Post by Hailey_x »

So I have a question about the absolutely amazing Brow Wiz.

So I can only get mine online because they don't sell it in stores where I live. I've been purchasing two at a time for about six months now from the same website, and I've noticed that the packaging keeps changing.

First time I got it, both caps at each end were the same size. Second time I got it, the cap of the spooly side was shorter. Last time I got it, which was about a month ago, the cap of the spooly was longer, and the retractable end where the pencil comes out made noises when retracting it, and it also felt like the formula itself has changed a little.

Do they really keep changing the packaging that much or is it just the place I get mine from?

Sorry for the long post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

girliegirl
Debater
Debater

Re: ABH Brow Wiz

Post by girliegirl »

I've purchased it about 5-6 times now and it has always looked the same. Where are you purchasing it from?

cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezecake »

Guys, is NYX micro brow pencil a dupe for Brow Wiz?

BunnyFlops
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BunnyFlops »

cheezecake wrote:Guys, is NYX micro brow pencil a dupe for Brow Wiz?
Yeah it's just thinner - which is still okay haha. I'm a pomade person, and the nyx pencil is the only one i find "acceptable" lmfao.

BeatItBasics19
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BeatItBasics19 »

I own the ABH brow wiz and the Nyx micro brow and I honestly have to say the ABH is better. It's noticeably better quality and makes my brows look flawless and I just love the spooly on it compared to the next one. However, if your not interested in paying 21$ for the brow wiz, the nyx Micro brow is a good alternative. That's just my opinion though. Kathleen Lights on youtube raves about the micro brow and switches between both of them.

cleverkitty
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cleverkitty »

I've been through about 5 of these and the packaging has always been consistent!
I love the Brow Wiz and I didn't know about the Nyx Micro until I stumbled across this thread. Excited to give it a try!

cutecreep
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cutecreep »

I second the NYX dupe and also love the Zoeva pencil which to me is also similiar (although less options for blondes -- arsenic is very dark on me)
Personally I'd be careful with the Brow Wiz if you get it -- the spoolie breaks every time for me and it's very fragile although maybe I'm just clumsy

Gulliveros
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gulliveros »

I've tried both of them and they work really well. However, I have to say that the NYX dupe is my go-to for everyday use. Thanks for the heads up about the Brow Wiz. I've been thinking about trying it out, but now I'll definitely keep that in mind. It's always frustrating when the spoolie breaks!

ElenorShaw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ElenorShaw »

I am also a big fan of NYX dupe

Return to “Anastasia Beverly Hills”