Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

Post by rubywoohoo »

Saladbar85 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 pm
Delet This wrote:Welp. A family paid her over $500 for her fertografee per her Instagram story and their pics. Wild.
I could vomit I’m so mad.

But wait.. what if this was done for free to hype up her “business”.... ImageImageImageImage. I sure hope she didn’t make one red cent on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s probably the only booking she got!

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by s3rendipity »

Delet This wrote:Welp. A family paid her over $500 for her fertografee per her Instagram story and their pics. Wild.
Her “client” was likely her psychic, the one who she once mentioned on her channel as a really good friend. It probably wasn’t a paid job.

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

Saladbar85 wrote:
I could vomit I’m so mad.

But wait.. what if this was done for free to hype up her “business”.... ImageImageImageImage. I sure hope she didn’t make one red cent on this.

I highly doubt she gave this session for free. Her video from yesterday on 6:12 she talks about how her and Carlos “set a goal for 2020 to start a photography business.” Her exact words “because who doesn’t want extra income” so she’s pretty much stating that she’ll scam her followers at whatever costs. She doesn’t care if her prices are high, as long as she’s getting that “extra income” by scamming her followers. Plus we all know she’s doing whatever it takes for her to get enough funds to “buy” her house at the end of the year. Image

Elysian11
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Elysian11 »

She clearly knows that she overcharged for her shoots and is backtracking by lowering the price but by including Carlos too. When she first started advertising there was no mention on Carlos but now it’s a couples business?? I’m guessing she’s tried to price on the basis of 2 “photographers”.

crxp_01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by crxp_01 »

Elysian11 wrote:She clearly knows that she overcharged for her shoots and is backtracking by lowering the price but by including Carlos too. When she first started advertising there was no mention on Carlos but now it’s a couples business?? I’m guessing she’s tried to price on the basis of 2 “photographers”.
Truly a slap in the face to students studying photography in school

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

Sophia is living with Carlos and Kim during the week now. Ummmmm, Kim works from home... if she can’t be bothered to pick Sophia up and just do homework with her at her moms house, that is ABSURD. What a lazy turd.

Also she still talks to Sophia only in Vietnamese. She should be speaking to her in English and translating as necessary.

slientssipers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slientssipers »

peachfuzz wrote:Sophia is living with Carlos and Kim during the week now. Ummmmm, Kim works from home... if she can’t be bothered to pick Sophia up and just do homework with her at her moms house, that is ABSURD. What a lazy turd.

Also she still talks to Sophia only in Vietnamese. She should be speaking to her in English and translating as necessary.

Hey there!
I usually just read Kim's thread but here what happened to when I moved to america when I was Sophia age. My aunt used to come to my house to help my with my homeworks, translate for my mom for when it was parents meeting and fill out my school paperwork but she never claimed herself to my guardian or have me come live with her so she help me with my homework ImageImageImage
Also I'm viet and never seem anybody service seafood boiled at a birthday party.....I seems lobsters glaric noodles at my family birthday thought

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Chismosa_P
Learner
Learner

Post by Chismosa_P »

peachfuzz wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:23 pm
Sophia is living with Carlos and Kim during the week now. Ummmmm, Kim works from home... if she can’t be bothered to pick Sophia up and just do homework with her at her moms house, that is ABSURD. What a lazy turd.

When I saw her post, my first thought was she’s going to claim her in taxes or some shit like that
She needs to stop using her sisters kid as practice kids for her pretend ig life.
Whatever happen to her watching her other niece? She never brought it up again, now she has a new one to sink her sausage fingers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hello_dimmy
Debater
Debater

Post by hello_dimmy »

I can't really put it in to words, but something seems ...a bit strange about her family. Maybe it's just the way Kim makes it look online, maybe she pushed to have Sophia there to get a tighter grip on Carlos (I also think she did that with her fertographeee business) but something just isn't sitting right with me. Why isn't Sophia with her mother/family? WTF is she LIVING part time with Kim for the sake of what, homework?

P.S. Kim: That still doesn't make you any kind of mother. You are her AUNT. That is all.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Whyyyy would she need to announce it to her followers unless it’s because she’s claiming her as a dependant and possibly as a foster mom for state income or sub ass pats? Or they need her to go to a certain school district and have that address and she doesn’t actually live there (shades of Ahhhhdrea on Beverly Hills 90210 & a friend I had once who lived in a different city but used her absent fathers physical address to go to a very prestigious public HS).

Very strange.

Also she’s shown sleeping in their bed. So it’s those 2 fatties, 4 dogs, and a small child? It’s a 2 bedroom and Kim said many times the extra room was her “filming/beauty room” ...that she’s never shown. And the other spare room (I guess a study or family room) is Carlos “man cave” that Michelle sleeps in. What the fck is going on in this house?

Does their lease say they have a live in child? I somewhat doubt this since she is now living there well after they moved in.

It also doesn’t sit well w me she’s shown her other niece as a baby to now sleeping w Carlos who isn’t her husband or related to the child. I have never in my life slept w my uncles. Even as a young kid my aunties (who were only 14 years older than me) had me sleep in their fold out couches or on a day bed in separate rooms and didn’t leave me alone w their boyfriends or expect me to sleep w them both.

Also why does she think the biological mother or grandmother aren’t capable of helping her w homework or driving her to school? Or they don’t have busses?

I knew something was amiss when the entire family showed up to celebrate the girls birthday in that shoebox apartment instead of the grandma’s home that grams, Kim’s brother, his entire family, and her sister and her family live at. I pondered that’s like soon to be 8 people she said live there ...so how big is it? :?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

hello_dimmy wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:34 pm
I can't really put it in to words, but something seems ...a bit strange about her family. Maybe it's just the way Kim makes it look online, maybe she pushed to have Sophia there to get a tighter grip on Carlos (I also think she did that with her fertographeee business) but something just isn't sitting right with me. Why isn't Sophia with her mother/family? WTF is she LIVING part time with Kim for the sake of what, homework?

P.S. Kim: That still doesn't make you any kind of mother. You are her AUNT. That is all.
Yes it’s very creepy and not normal.

Have you noticed each time Kim is fake, lying, or weird and it flabbergasts you... she just get more artificial and strange? Like damn. She just takes the bar lower or to new territory.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah something is up with that whole situation. She's for sure gonna claim her as a dependent on taxes. On top of all the stupid shit she must write off as "business expenses."She better hope she doesn't get audited because that will be a shit show!!!

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:35 am
Yeah something is up with that whole situation. She's for sure gonna claim her as a dependent on taxes. On top of all the stupid shit she must write off as "business expenses."She better hope she doesn't get audited because that will be a shit show!!!
I don’t know if this is the exact situation as I can only speculate but I’ve personally experienced very imposing and demanding personalities in my extended family. Of course my direct family always puts a stop to anything too absurd but I can definitely see some people who will let things slide or fester too long. And Kim seems like a very demanding and calculating (however bad she is at it) person who can have that kind of influence on others. See her friendship with Michelle and how M was clearly happier without her. It could be what convinced her family to let her part time have her niece.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

I would love to see a massive tax lien against Kim come out of all this, whatever she thinks she can claim as personal expenses, she probably can’t.

She may as well claim Carbload as a dependent too shit

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I bet you she claimed her new car too. "It's a business expense because I use it to go pick up all my mukbangs for my channel." Oh I can only imagine what the bitch writes off on her taxes!!!! But if they see that her expenses-to-income ratio is way too drastic, she'll get audited for sure.

slientssipers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slientssipers »

Hey there!
I usually just read Kim's thread but here what happened to when I moved to america when I was Sophia age. My aunt used to come to my house to help my with my homeworks, translate for my mom for when it was parents meeting and fill out my school paperwork but she never claimed herself to my guardian or have me come live with her so she help me with my homework
Also I'm viet and never seem anybody service seafood boiled at a birthday party.....I seems lobsters glaric noodles at my family birthday thought

slientssipers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slientssipers »

I bet the all the new Furnitures is business expenses too

slientssipers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slientssipers »

LiddlePallid wrote:I bet you she claimed her new car too. "It's a business expense because I use it to go pick up all my mukbangs for my channel." Oh I can only imagine what the bitch writes off on her taxes!!!! But if they see that her expenses-to-income ratio is way too drastic, she'll get audited for sure.
How you want to bet all the new furnitures is also business expenses too

slientssipers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slientssipers »

I bet all her new furnitures is business expenses too

slientssipers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slientssipers »

LiddlePallid wrote:I bet you she claimed her new car too. "It's a business expense because I use it to go pick up all my mukbangs for my channel." Oh I can only imagine what the bitch writes off on her taxes!!!! But if they see that her expenses-to-income ratio is way too drastic, she'll get audited for sure.
Don't forget all the new furnitures too!! Mancave is an business expenses ImageImageImage

Return to “Kim Thai”