FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

byebyebye1

Re: FIDM, Emily, Julien etc

Post by byebyebye1 »

MadmoiselleLayla wrote:They should use Charmin if they want soft toilet paper.
seriously it's the best!

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

byebyebye1 wrote:
MadmoiselleLayla wrote:They should use Charmin if they want soft toilet paper.
seriously it's the best!
I hate their commercials, but Charmin really is the softest/best shit.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Emily and Julian are both kind of... "derp-y" looking.

natashaxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natashaxo »

kaysagossiper wrote:Emily and Julian are both kind of... "derp-y" looking.
more emily then julien. imo emily kind of looks like a sloth! :?

kimiswatching
Learner
Learner

Post by kimiswatching »

natashaxo wrote:
kaysagossiper wrote:Emily and Julian are both kind of... "derp-y" looking.
more emily then julien. imo emily kind of looks like a sloth! :?
Omg. THAT'S what she reminds me of!

bloopbloop
Learner
Learner

Post by bloopbloop »

Honolulu wrote:This is cracking me up you know we're too invested in her life when we start seriously discussing what toilet paper she uses hahahahahahaha
seriously, it's toilet paper, not really anything to write home about. hahaha.

NotGurus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by NotGurus »

did they ever explain why emily gets the desk and dresser and lindsey gets a plastic night stand? it irked me when emily showed off the room and i saw that lindsey got nothing. poor lindsey i do feel like she's too nice/taken advantage of.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Honolulu wrote:This is cracking me up you know we're too invested in her life when we start seriously discussing what toilet paper she uses hahahahahahaha
lmao i just really hate angel soft. we used to buy it in college for a while because it was usually the least expensive and seriously my butt was in pain after a while.
imma ball til the day i fall

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

NotGurus wrote:did they ever explain why emily gets the desk and dresser and lindsey gets a plastic night stand? it irked me when emily showed off the room and i saw that lindsey got nothing. poor lindsey i do feel like she's too nice/taken advantage of.
They said it somewhere (I think Emily replied to someone's comment on either one of Emily's vlogs or Lindsey's). Basically Emily and Lindsey are going to share the desk but Lindsey doesn't really use it because she doesn't need to. And Emily gets the dresser because Emily's closet is smaller compared to Lindsey's.

Hanna
Learner
Learner

Post by Hanna »

notahatergator wrote:
I hate their commercials, but Charmin really is the softest/best shit.
Pun intended?

natashaxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by natashaxo »

bnx18 wrote:
NotGurus wrote:did they ever explain why emily gets the desk and dresser and lindsey gets a plastic night stand? it irked me when emily showed off the room and i saw that lindsey got nothing. poor lindsey i do feel like she's too nice/taken advantage of.
They said it somewhere (I think Emily replied to someone's comment on either one of Emily's vlogs or Lindsey's). Basically Emily and Lindsey are going to share the desk but Lindsey doesn't really use it because she doesn't need to. And Emily gets the dresser because Emily's closet is smaller compared to Lindsey's.

idk it still doesnt seem fair to me just cause emilys makeup is all over the desk. why dont they both put it in the bathroom??

erfaewsfdes
Learner
Learner

Post by erfaewsfdes »

natashaxo wrote:
bnx18 wrote:

idk it still doesnt seem fair to me just cause emilys makeup is all over the desk. why dont they both put it in the bathroom??
Judging from the vlogs it doesn't seem like they use the desk at all. They mostly use the dining room table to do hw, sit around, etc. Emily also tweeted a picture of her doing homework but it was on her bed and the desk wasn't being used atall

garcia
Informer
Informer

Post by garcia »

natashaxo wrote:
bnx18 wrote:

Lindsey's makeup seems to take up most of the bathroom counter which I thought was unfair but now that you mention Emily is using the desk that makes sense. I also thought it was strange that they used the closet on opposite sides of their bed but if they're different sizes I can see that working. I'd rather have tons of closet space over a dresser any day, I bet a lot of people are the opposite.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

julien needs her own friends instead of clinging on to the youtube girls.

lapaat
Learner
Learner

Post by lapaat »

byebyebye1 wrote:julien needs her own friends instead of clinging on to the youtube girls.
I agree... Why is Julien there at the youtube event? I understand that Emily probably didnt want to leave her "alone" for the weekend.. But seriously? She isnt friends with the youtube girls, and they probably just want to catch up on each others lives. Poor Lindsey though.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

byebyebye1 wrote:julien needs her own friends instead of clinging on to the youtube girls.
She seems like she's Emily's follower so I doubt she would try and get her own friends. Plus, Emily probably won't let her. I get the feeling that Emily would be offended if Juilen were to start hanging out with her own group of friends.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

Juilen seemed so out of place when she was having dinner with all the gurus. I wonder if she even said anything the entire dinner.

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

sous les étoiles wrote:
She seems like she's Emily's follower so I doubt she would try and get her own friends. Plus, Emily probably won't let her. I get the feeling that Emily would be offended if Juilen were to start hanging out with her own group of friends.
Wouldn't most people be offended if their friend randomly starting hanging out with other people and dropped them?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

jean101 wrote:Wouldn't most people be offended if their friend randomly starting hanging out with other people and dropped them?
you don't need to drop your current friends to hang out with new ones. there's 7 days in a week. they live together. they can hang out at home or wherever. but it's possible for julien or anyone for the matter to get new friends without losing their current ones.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”