Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

Post by Delet This »

It’s his fault tho.

He knows good and gd well he’s eating like shit, sitting on his obese womanly ass all day, $ grubbing, fake AF.

No one should be blamed for his greed, laziness, and phony ways. What he is a victim of his own faults even though he has millions of dollars, unlimited free time, therapists, is a functional non mentally deficient adult? I don’t feel sorry for this fat middle aged womanly shaped fuck gaslighting stans and screeching about stupid shit he caused by lazing around eating pounds of Cheetos and lbs of cheese a day while buying bedazzled crap only a “Karen” from boo foo would find appealing. Should I feel sad how he squeals about being “poor” in juxtaposition to his racist BFF Jeffree Star? I’m a waitress and have a family. Fck outta here.

rawegg
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by rawegg »

Overtheedge wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:24 am
Overtheedge wrote:Image
Uh...no, Shane, the clarification does not help! Shouldn’t have been posted, period.
Posted the first tweet too soon, apparently...
the r/ihavesex vibes coming off these tweets are pungent and absolutely mirror j*'s dumb ig post abt married men in his dms when he and Nate were going downhill

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker

Post by LaserBeam92 »

Marie_10 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am
I get so uncomfortable with the way he talks about his prescribed medication and makes it a part of his personality. There's just nothing funny about having to take medication. I always feel like it makes Andrew uncomfortable too. If he talked about it like a normal person to bring awareness and normalcy to it, I'd be glad, but he's so weird about it. It's almost as if he wants to become addicted or something.
It's his new addiction if he ever loses the weight. He needs to have something to feel sorry about.
Also yeah, it's disgusting because he glamorizes taking pills. And so many young kids/teens watch this and start thinking taking pills because you want to feel good is normal. (I'm not talking about a doctor prescribing them). And Shane seems to take them to feel better rather than having an ADHD. Because some years ago he wasn't taking them.

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker

Post by LaserBeam92 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:20 pm
yuripuda wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:14 pm
Am I the only one who thinks that Ryland is not as much invested in the relationship as Shane?
i think they're both invested, but for different reasons. ryland wants shane's money and the fame that comes along with him, and shane wants a partner and something steady.

HOWEVER, i think if anyone were to end it, it'd be shane. deep down, i think shane wanted to end up marrying a woman and i think it really bothers him that he's not. i know he's bisexual, but i still stand by the statement i've made before that shane was at his happiest with lisa
Nah I disagree. They were having lots of fights with Lisa 2 out of the 3 years they were together. I remember watching a video that Lisa was filming and Shane was sleeping. Before he realized she was recording him, he was so indifferent to his replies and just didn't want to be there. He got interested when she told him she was vlogging.

Also he was hinting on Joey a lot while dating Lisa, and making all these thirsty sketches of him with dudes.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

LaserBeam92 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:58 am
Gurugossiping wrote:
yuripuda wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that Ryland is not as much invested in the relationship as Shane?
i think they're both invested, but for different reasons. ryland wants shane's money and the fame that comes along with him, and shane wants a partner and something steady.

HOWEVER, i think if anyone were to end it, it'd be shane. deep down, i think shane wanted to end up marrying a woman and i think it really bothers him that he's not. i know he's bisexual, but i still stand by the statement i've made before that shane was at his happiest with lisa
Nah I disagree. They were having lots of fights with Lisa 2 out of the 3 years they were together. I remember watching a video that Lisa was filming and Shane was sleeping. Before he realized she was recording him, he was so indifferent to his replies and just didn't want to be there. He got interested when she told him she was vlogging.

Also he was hinting on Joey a lot while dating Lisa, and making all these thirsty sketches of him with dudes.
I agree, I'm wondering if everyone watched the same videos of Shane that I watched during those years. It always seemed like he was annoyed with Lisa and she played the third wheel whenever Joey was around. Sure it was an "act" but it really didn't feel like one at the time. I think the rift was real.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

greysweatpants20 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:04 pm
LaserBeam92 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
yuripuda wrote:

I agree, I'm wondering if everyone watched the same videos of Shane that I watched during those years. It always seemed like he was annoyed with Lisa and she played the third wheel whenever Joey was around. Sure it was an "act" but it really didn't feel like one at the time. I think the rift was real.
I think that regardless of how bad Shane treated her, he loved the idea of her and it was obvious that she was in-love. Ryland is not in-love. Ryland loves the money and the ability to have what he wants when he wants it. If they are actually having sex like Shane is proclaiming then it is more than likely because Ryland is expected to have sex with him. I doubt that he is so eagerly excited to get it on with Shane....

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

banita803 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:45 pm
When is the wedding? Are him and Ryland not married yet??

Sent from my moto g(6) forge using Tapatalk
They are engaged but didn’t get married yet and they didn’t announce the date/timeframe afaik.
糞食らえ

LaserBeam92
Talker
Talker

Post by LaserBeam92 »

greysweatpants20 wrote:
LaserBeam92 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
yuripuda wrote:

I think people are confusing it with the fact that Lisa seemed to love him more than Ryland does. But that doesn't mean they had a better chemistry because it takes two for that, and with Ryland is more balanced. And Shane likes Ryland more (I think he prefers men over women tbh).
With Lisa I barely saw him telling her he loves her. With Ryland he's snarky, but then goes all "I love you". At least he cares more about losing him than he did with Lisa.

burgersplease
Learner
Learner

Post by burgersplease »

Ugh, the pair of them talking about the Valentine’s Day ass pic being like We HaD nO iDeA iT wOuLd LoOk LiKe ThAT. Suuuuuuure. Our mistake. People who maybe don’t know you that well should’ve assumed a grown man has to fart on all fours with his ass exposed. And... I’m sorry, how is *that* any better than a raunchy picture? His ass is still fully hanging out.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

Shane has no idea what a normal relationship is. His mother (who is disgusting in her own way) was WAY too codependent on her child when he was a young adult. Shane has stated that he was her emotional support and played that husband role for her when she was in the midst of whatever she was going through. It stands to reason that he is emotionally stunted because of that.

Lisa most definitely loved him far more than he loved her. You can see that in her videos. She talked about how Shane would always be her family but it was also left with the caveat that the feeling probably wasn’t reciprocated.

And now with Ryland. I don’t get the relationship at all. He’s surrounded himself with the entire family in which Ryland, Morgan, and their mother is very much into him for his clout and money. Hell, Shane has more of an emotional connection with Andrew than he does with Ryland.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

banita803 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:48 pm
ballamyblue wrote:
greysweatpants20 wrote:
LaserBeam92 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:

I think that regardless of how bad Shane treated her, he loved the idea of her and it was obvious that she was in-love. Ryland is not in-love. Ryland loves the money and the ability to have what he wants when he wants it. If they are actually having sex like Shane is proclaiming then it is more than likely because Ryland is expected to have sex with him. I doubt that he is so eagerly excited to get it on with Shane....
Ryland definitely screams gold digger to me. And his sister also benefits from it as well as his fame/ connections. They are also both able to get tons more followers than just by themselves.

Whh does Ryland scream gold digger? He had a job before he started dating Shane.

AllieX
Learner
Learner

Post by AllieX »

Delet This wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:43 am
It’s his fault tho.

He knows good and gd well he’s eating like shit, sitting on his obese womanly ass all day, $ grubbing, fake AF.

No one should be blamed for his greed, laziness, and phony ways. What he is a victim of his own faults even though he has millions of dollars, unlimited free time, therapists, is a functional non mentally deficient adult? I don’t feel sorry for this fat middle aged womanly shaped fuck gaslighting stans and screeching about stupid shit he caused by lazing around eating pounds of Cheetos and lbs of cheese a day while buying bedazzled crap only a “Karen” from boo foo would find appealing. Should I feel sad how he squeals about being “poor” in juxtaposition to his racist BFF Jeffree Star? I’m a waitress and have a family. Fck outta here.
Since when is being shaped like a woman an insult? Maybe you’ve let yourself go sis, but myself and plenty other women are out there being skinny legends. He looks like an obese dude that he is, period.

AllieX
Learner
Learner

Post by AllieX »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:09 pm
banita803 wrote:
ballamyblue wrote:
greysweatpants20 wrote:
LaserBeam92 wrote:

Ryland definitely screams gold digger to me. And his sister also benefits from it as well as his fame/ connections. They are also both able to get tons more followers than just by themselves.

Whh does Ryland scream gold digger? He had a job before he started dating Shane.
And he quit as soon as their relationship started getting serious, doesn’t it tell you something?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

AllieX wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:02 am
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:09 pm
banita803 wrote:
ballamyblue wrote:
greysweatpants20 wrote:

I think that regardless of how bad Shane treated her, he loved the idea of her and it was obvious that she was in-love. Ryland is not in-love. Ryland loves the money and the ability to have what he wants when he wants it. If they are actually having sex like Shane is proclaiming then it is more than likely because Ryland is expected to have sex with himt. I doubt that he is so eagerly excited to get it on with Shane....

And he quit as soon as their relationship started getting serious, doesn’t it tell you something?

Maybe Shane asked him to quite🤷‍♂️

Spew
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Spew »

The bedazzling girl saved that new video, she was fun and had a great hustle. At least somebody is making money from these bored millionaires! You go girl.

Shane himself is more of a trashfire now than actually entertaining. At least the video was funny and random and not trying to put on his fake deep persona.

hallkyon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hallkyon »

Are we really going to pretend that Ryland didn't build his entire YouTube career and establish his "brand" thanks to this relationship? His channel is getting close to that 5 million subscribers mark; there is no way in hell he would've ever gained such audience had it not been for the fact that he's Shane's boyfriend - not with that personality, lol. He worked for Clevver, right? Then he knew exactly how big of a deal Shane was on YT and social media, he might have even covered some stories about him. Sorry, I just can't see him falling in love with Shane, overlooking all the opportunities that came with being the partner of one of the biggest names on YouTube.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

AllieX wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 am
Delet This wrote:
It’s his fault tho.

Since when is being shaped like a woman an insult? Maybe you’ve let yourself go sis, but myself and plenty other women are out there being skinny legends. He looks like an obese dude that he is, period.
When it’s a MAN and he has wide AF childbearing hips SIS.... and it is an insult just like if you are a woman and have very boyish up and down hips and a large bulge at your crotch or some stray facial hair, looking like a man would would be an insult to someone, even a skinny legend. He’s a fatass and a has a fat bitch shaped figure and you will have to deal. Periodt.

:tu:

eremi
Learner
Learner

Post by eremi »

It’s incredibly rude and unnecessary to make comments about someone’s weight. Focus on criticizing Shane for the messages he puts out and the shady shit he continues to do for money, not the fucking shape of his body. That’s just catty and gross.

AllieX
Learner
Learner

Post by AllieX »

Delet This wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:12 pm
AllieX wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 am
Delet This wrote:
It’s his fault tho.

When it’s a MAN and he has wide AF childbearing hips SIS.... and it is an insult just like if you are a woman and have very boyish up and down hips and a large bulge at your crotch or some stray facial hair, looking like a man would would be an insult to someone, even a skinny legend. He’s a fatass and a has a fat bitch shaped figure and you will have to deal. Periodt.

:tu:
Literally no woman has a bulge at the crotch, maybe unless she’s transgender and haven’t had the bottom surgery. If you try to insult someone based on that, then you’re an asshole, sorry not sorry. As for boyish figure, well, I’m sure Naomi Watts and Keira Knightley are getting more action than your wide ass.

He doesn’t have wide hips. He is just wide overall. Doesn’t make him look like a woman, just makes him look like a blob.

I literally cannot believe using epithets like “womanly” and “childbearing” as an insult flies in 2020. What a bloody nonsense.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

“What bloody nonsense....its bogging me crumpets (Mrs Doubtfite tone).
Listen. I don’t get give a fuck if you agree w my opinion or find my snark or comparisons to YOUR liking. This is a an opinion board and you aren’t a mod or admin; so you will just have to deal with me calling Shane’s hips and behavior just as feminine and frumpy as some of the lingo you used, when not calling me names and saying I’m fat... acting like some hysterical banshee.

Just because I don’t wanna gargle Shane’s nuts or find his Loey Lane shaped body acceptable DOES NOT give you the right to attack or abuse me.

All it does is make you look hysterically insecure and unstable over anyone saying a fcking word about fat hips or Shane.its the truth and you will have to deal.

Return to “Shane Dawson”