Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 5

Post by Nazarah »

Lmfao

Pink_Diamond
Learner
Learner

Post by Pink_Diamond »

I think it’s the way that she’s posing... makes it look like she’s got no neck!! Hence she looks disproportionate.

It’s all about the camera angles.. I’m surprised she hasn’t taught her hubby that yet!

Post by Guest »

Her fingers look very stubby and short and the hands look so chubby. Is she really NC20? She looks like NC40 in that pic. On her wedding day she looked really pale but on the walima day she looked her usual complexion.

Post by Guest »

Loool this girl is so fake. remember when she was bashing people who sell their wedding dresses and now shes low on cash and wants to sell hers?? What a sell out she can't even stick to one thing she says

Post by Guest »

She said she wants to sell the mehndi and walima outfit but not the wedding reception one as it’s special. She hasn’t gone back on her word YET.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Godzilla009 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:47 am
Her fingers look very stubby and short and the hands look so chubby. Is she really NC20? She looks like NC40 in that pic. On her wedding day she looked really pale but on the walima day she looked her usual complexion.
She’s doesn’t look like an NC20. I’m a NC20 and don’t get me wrong she does look bit lighter than the other Pakistani instagramers but not NC20 light, she looks about NC30 maybe?? NC20 is super pale, she’s not super pale. Also I know a lot of light skinned Pakistani girls, hell I am one, it’s nothing to show off about but I’ve noticed it’s always the ones who wish they were that light begging it.

Post by Guest »

Israa wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:55 pm
Godzilla009 wrote:
She’s doesn’t look like an NC20. I’m a NC20 and don’t get me wrong she does look bit lighter than the other Pakistani instagramers but not NC20 light, she looks about NC30 maybe?? NC20 is super pale, she’s not super pale. Also I know a lot of light skinned Pakistani girls, hell I am one, it’s nothing to show off about but I’ve noticed it’s always the ones who wish they were that light begging it.
I remember she said that she wears Nars Fiji but that it was too dark for her. She says she likes to look more tanned. NC30 makes more sense.

Helena112
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Helena112 »

This whole squirrel feeding thing is past ridiculous- they’re full of parasites and ticks, one wrong move and potential for Lyme disease.

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

honeyandbee wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:12 am
Vanityfemme and The Squirrel Saga is sad. She has no life or friends talking to an animal like it's a human. I pity her man. Why don't she visit her in-laws more often if she's that bored at home that she's talking to animals lmao calling them her children what a lonely wolf
Yeah calling them her children is weird! You can tell how trashy and classless she is as well by the way she speaks to her "friend" mahaim_saud.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

blinkerroor wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:44 am
Loool this girl is so fake. remember when she was bashing people who sell their wedding dresses and now shes low on cash and wants to sell hers?? What a sell out she can't even stick to one thing she says

What a f*cking loser! Can’t this illiterate chav get a full time job, instead of having to sell her stuff.

Also, Mariyah I have another IG account so LOL for blocking me bc I replied to your follower about finding similar wedding invitation cards as yours on Etsy 😂😂😂

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

This jobless uneducated insta hoe gets off the toilet (where she spent the last few months) and is already back to begging for freebies. Use google you dumb bitch! Theres hundreds of pakistani stores selling formals. But nah you'd rather beg because that's the only thing you know! Get a job you broke beggar! Must be hard to find one when your brain is as empty as your bank balance!

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Israa wrote:
Godzilla009 wrote:
When she attempted youtube years back she use to use nc25. It remember it was too light for her lol. She just wants to act like she is super fair when in fact she isnt. Nc30 would work fine on her.

Post by Guest »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:31 pm
Israa wrote:
Godzilla009 wrote:
When she attempted youtube years back she use to use nc25. It remember it was too light for her lol. She just wants to act like she is super fair when in fact she isnt. Nc30 would work fine on her.
So Mariyah just uses shades that are too light for her? I remember a lot of people commented on her previous foundation posts saying those foundations were too light for her. Why would she want to be so pale? Olive complexions are nice. She put so many posts saying she is in shade 1w2 Sand in Double Wear, she is in Fiji in Nars and she is in NC20 in Mac and she is Chai in Faux Filter BUT every single one of those are still too dark for her apparently. That would mean she is close to NC15 and she definitely doesn’t look so pale. She looks similar to Rumena and Lailli so she is definitely around NC30. She had also posted pics of her putting Fiji on her face which looked slightly light but I don’t know what she must have done to make it appear it was okay for her. Maybe she wore an instant fairness cream like fair and lovely underneath.

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

Wandering98 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:51 am
hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:31 pm
Israa wrote:
Godzilla009 wrote:
So Mariyah just uses shades that are too light for her? I remember a lot of people commented on her previous foundation posts saying those foundations were too light for her. Why would she want to be so pale? Olive complexions are nice. She put so many posts saying she is in shade 1w2 Sand in Double Wear, she is in Fiji in Nars and she is in NC20 in Mac and she is Chai in Faux Filter BUT every single one of those are still too dark for her apparently. That would mean she is close to NC15 and she definitely doesn’t look so pale. She looks similar to Rumena and Lailli so she is definitely around NC30. She had also posted pics of her putting Fiji on her face which looked slightly light but I don’t know what she must have done to make it appear it was okay for her. Maybe she wore an instant fairness cream like fair and lovely underneath.
omg yesss
her post about her foundation "review" which she said THEYRE ALL TOO DARK FOR ME oh boo you
and in her snapchat ages ago she said " im quite pale so i edit my pics to be more tan" lol bye

Post by Guest »

Isnt this maariyahs wedding dress? Sajada is saying in the comments that it's a master design so other people can buy it too. Also as usual, maariyah has fallen out with her, slagging off her tailoring skills on her story the other day saying she had to get her dress re-fitted elsewhere. Shes also unfollowed her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

honeyandbee wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:59 am
I think it’s a Pakistani/Indian thing not everyone is guilty of it but I’ve seen plenty girls wearing white/pale foundation to the point it looks ghostly and unnatural lol especially at weddings. Some OLD beauty standards from back home that didn’t die. Girls like Mariyah and Rumena wear lighter shades foundation bc they think it’ll make them look more beautiful and more men looking at them.
Omg honeybee is attacking someone for their skin colour!! What am I reading here, lmao!! Why are you attacking poor Mariyah?? What’s she done to you, people like you honey are so toxic let her be light if she wants to be. What’s your problem, why you such a hypocrite! Like what a sad old Aunty you are. Let her be a NC20, how do you know what skin colour she is? Have you seen her in real life saying girls like her wear lighter foundations, maybe she is that light!! Your a skin shamer and a vile vile person.

P.s big time hypocrite!!!

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

honeyandbee wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:42 am
🤣🤣 pregnant 6 months after her wedding. She’s a fast one🤣🤣
Don’t slut shame her!!

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Wandering98 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:19 pm
Israa wrote:
Godzilla009 wrote:
I remember she said that she wears Nars Fiji but that it was too dark for her. She says she likes to look more tanned. NC30 makes more sense.
Yeah there’s nothing wrong with being NC30 or NC40 or any dark shade. I’ve seen some gorgeous women who are dark skinned but I mean it’s face features that make someone attractive. You can be light skin and have some ugly face features and still won’t look nice, we need to stop that mentality honestly. That’s why I always say social media is such a lie and these girls have trapped so much people in their lies.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Vanity Femme”