HRH Potatohead: Top Knot-ch Nutty Professor - Part 24

ohlawdddd
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH Potatohead: Top Knot-ch Nutty Professor - Part 24

Post by ohlawdddd »

ohlawdddd wrote:$350 for a busted up and visibly dirty card case?? When you can buy brand new for a little more ?? Girl BYE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Y’all. I’ve been quoted ImageImage

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

RoyalFlush wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:27 pm
Right?! And Delusional BIG AL thinks she looks just like her but these MASSIVE THIGHS & HUNCHBACK don’t lie. :rofl:

ImageImage

Jesus! It's like she's birthin' that ugly sack of hers! Look at the size of her thighs!!! She probably has to roll to the side to get her fat ass off the floor! :rofl: Dainty as a summer flower!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

ohlawdddd wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:54 pm
ohlawdddd wrote:$350 for a busted up and visibly dirty card case?? When you can buy brand new for a little more ?? Girl BYE!

Y’all. I’ve been quoted ImageImage

HI BIGFATDRUNKIN'AL!!!!

God, does she have no shame? At least PRETEND she doesn't live here in GGland!!! Second hand embarrassment!

Don't drink your owies away, BeastyAL! Tomorrow's a new day!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

she totally will have a hunchback when she’s older if she doesn’t already have one now. her back and upper body is so....meaty. I doubt she’s ever felt her spine before or the dainty bones at the back of your neck. :rofl:

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

While Big Al does look like she has a hunched back, I think it's mainly due to poor posture. Usually aging women get hunched backs due to osteoporosis. Doesn't matter how fat your back is. I just think she looks so gross in that sitting profile pic. She doesn't look like she has lost any weight to me.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

slove2012 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:34 am
she totally will have a hunchback when she’s older if she doesn’t already have one now. her back and upper body is so....meaty. I doubt she’s ever felt her spine before or the dainty bones at the back of your neck. :rofl:
But Alex will continue stubbornly posting and raging about weight loss being simply a matter of calorie counting. She just refuses to accept that the amount of sodium, carbs and sugar she takes, even keeping it within her calorie limits, will always keep her on the edge of fatness and bloat. If she actually exercised and paid attention to healthy eating too, she would lose proper weight, not just water and muscle. But she is too dumb to understand all this 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jennigirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jennigirl »

Aren’t most of those sunglasses she’s hawking the ones she got for FREE when she had the “deal” with the Korean store to sell her DOC shirts? I remember the one vlog where she went to the store to check out her items-I mean show everyone how famous she was- while advertising their sunglasses. That ended well😂.

Yyyikesss
Debater
Debater

Post by Yyyikesss »

Jennigirl wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:09 am
Aren’t most of those sunglasses she’s hawking the ones she got for FREE when she had the “deal” with the Korean store to sell her DOC shirts? I remember the one vlog where she went to the store to check out her items-I mean show everyone how famous she was- while advertising their sunglasses. That ended well😂.
Hahahahahaha omg I forgot about that but that was sooooo hilariously unprofessional how she dealt with it. I don’t really remember what she alleged the sunglasses store did wrong, but I do remember being completely unsurprised that she wasn’t able to have a normal successful business transaction.

Selling shit you got for free screams “broke” lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry for my inevitable typos/weird autocorrects :HK:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Return to “HRH Collection”