MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

joycekba
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by joycekba »

Her I want a baby prank is so cringey. I hate when girls do that or even the I’m pregnant prank cause it’s not funny. I’ve been struggling with infertility for years and when I finally got pregnant, I had a miscarriage. I can guarantee that the minute she buys her house, Cal will move in and she’ll get her birth control taken out cause they’re in a committed relationship and ready for the next step. Excuse me while I barf everywhere

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FrazzledIguana »

joycekba wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:35 am
Her I want a baby prank is so cringey. I hate when girls do that or even the I’m pregnant prank cause it’s not funny. I’ve been struggling with infertility for years and when I finally got pregnant, I had a miscarriage. I can guarantee that the minute she buys her house, Cal will move in and she’ll get her birth control taken out cause they’re in a committed relationship and ready for the next step. Excuse me while I barf everywhere
Sorry to hear about that. :( On the topic of her BC though, she already got it taken out. I'm 100% sure she's going to "forget" to take her pills once she buys a house to make Cal marry her.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

FrazzledIguana wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:43 am
joycekba wrote:
Sorry to hear about that. :( On the topic of her BC though, she already got it taken out. I'm 100% sure she's going to "forget" to take her pills once she buys a house to make Cal marry her.
Cal is her FIRST bf right? Imagine getting into your first relationship with such a preteen-like infatuation just because someone shows a bit of interest in you and basically throwing yourself onto them to the point where you're ready to have a baby/get married within 6-7 months :rofl: I'm not saying that you have to have a super long relationship to get to that point, but we all know Remi lacks the maturity to be ready for that.

Also on another note, my dad had a baby with a FWB back when I was in middle school (he'd been divorced from my mom for a while) because the girl LIED to him about taking her birth control. She had told him that she was regularly on the pill, but then like 2 years later he found out from her best friend that she purposely wanted to get pregnant with him because "he was a good dad" already and she wanted to force him to marry her. My little brother is now 10 and our family loves him but what she did was really really fucked up. I can see Remi pulling the exact same shit with Cal, except I think Cal would get sucked into getting married. My dad was like "lol fuck that" but Cal is too dependent on Remikin's money and clout right now.

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

joycekba wrote:
This is exactly the kind of cringey content I knew she’d come out with when she got into a relationship 😂 I’m going to sit this one out

ayapapayaxp
Learner
Learner

Post by ayapapayaxp »

SourHoney wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am
Lmao she got a sponsor from budlight and i don't know how the brand approved the post, she managed to make an ad about alcohol look like a video catered for 12yo girls, old school bethany mota style. With the same background music and everything.

Also Half the video are zooms at food or her eating. She only sips twice and makes weird faces.
Also she claimed in the video she “threw herself a party” but I’m pretty sure those shots are from Alisha’s super bowl get together 🙄🙄🙄

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

ayapapayaxp wrote:
SourHoney wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:02 am
Lmao she got a sponsor from budlight and i don't know how the brand approved the post, she managed to make an ad about alcohol look like a video catered for 12yo girls, old school bethany mota style. With the same background music and everything.

Also Half the video are zooms at food or her eating. She only sips twice and makes weird faces.
Also she claimed in the video she “threw herself a party” but I’m pretty sure those shots are from Alisha’s super bowl get together ImageImageImage
It is from Alisha’s Super Bowl hangout. I wonder how Remi went about asking everyone if it’s okay for her to film a sponsored Instagram post when they were just chilling on a Sunday. That’s awkward af.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I can't even deal with her immaturity. It's not even like a stand alone thing its like what does she think in her head. The last vlog was all her trying to let us know she drinks and has sex. Wow how revolutionary that a 25 year old might fuck and drink.

I remember reading on reddit once about a 30 something year old virgin and someone asked about how it was for him with like normal interactions and his response was great. He was like you walk into a room of people you just sort of assume everyone has had a hamburger and shares that experience and you don't need to talk or explain it, its like that with adults (in a non-religious setting) and sex. You don't need to let everyone know all the time. You are welcome to talk about it or make dirty jokes or whatever but you don't need to parade I DO IT all the time. If she just posted about having a boyfriend and going to Mexico with him I would assume they were fucking even without seeing her try and jump his bones and joke about pregnancy.

LisaStone
Informer
Informer

Post by LisaStone »

an0n wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:33 pm
I can't even deal with her immaturity. It's not even like a stand alone thing its like what does she think in her head. The last vlog was all her trying to let us know she drinks and has sex. Wow how revolutionary that a 25 year old might fuck and drink.

I remember reading on reddit once about a 30 something year old virgin and someone asked about how it was for him with like normal interactions and his response was great. He was like you walk into a room of people you just sort of assume everyone has had a hamburger and shares that experience and you don't need to talk or explain it, its like that with adults (in a non-religious setting) and sex. You don't need to let everyone know all the time. You are welcome to talk about it or make dirty jokes or whatever but you don't need to parade I DO IT all the time. If she just posted about having a boyfriend and going to Mexico with him I would assume they were fucking even without seeing her try and jump his bones and joke about pregnancy.

Ugh right, it's probably because she is a little bit older to start having sex so she finally feels like an "adult" and is excited about finally being in this stage of life and needs everyone to know. I'm sure if this was her second or third boyfriend she would not be doing this.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

LisaStone wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 pm
an0n wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:33 pm

Ugh right, it's probably because she is a little bit older to start having sex so she finally feels like an "adult" and is excited about finally being in this stage of life and needs everyone to know. I'm sure if this was her second or third boyfriend she would not be doing this.
I think that's partly it, but I know a lot of people who don't have their first relationship until their late 20s or even 30s and they don't act like *that*. I genuinely just think she's immature in general and still equates adulthood with sex, i guess.
Or hell, maybe we're all wrong and she just plays it up to get more views & clicks from her younger audience. Who knows.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

backagain12 wrote:
joycekba wrote:
This is exactly the kind of cringey content I knew she’d come out with when she got into a relationship Image I’m going to sit this one out
Same haha I cringed enough from the thumbnail, couldn’t bring myself to click on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I haven't watched a Remi video in forever. Clicked on the recent one. Remembered why I don't watch her. She just seems too flaunty about everything. And the prank was lame. Congrats. You have a boyfriend. You drink. You're sexually active. You have money. You get to travel to all these places.
What got you there? Hmmm.
.......meow.......

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

I listened to one of the masters episodes of Pretty Stupid and she mentioned she couldn’t have her birthday party at her apartment because of her awful neighbors. Gee imagine paying like $4000 a month for an apartment and probably working a stressful job and then having to live next store to the human embodiment of a dumpster fire. She probably has to buy a house because she’s on the verge of getting kicked out for being a terrible tenant. Probably constantly screaming, drunk, blasting movies/music, using ridiculous sex everyone knows she’s getting some. I can only imagine it’s her fault.

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by cheesedanish »

It seems like she has mentioned this (baby talk) before judging by Cal’s immediate response of “Nooooo” like wtf Remi do you joke about this often? She’s so weird...

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

nrboone wrote:I listened to one of the masters episodes of Pretty Stupid and she mentioned she couldn’t have her birthday party at her apartment because of her awful neighbors. Gee imagine paying like $4000 a month for an apartment and probably working a stressful job and then having to live next store to the human embodiment of a dumpster fire. She probably has to buy a house because she’s on the verge of getting kicked out for being a terrible tenant. Probably constantly screaming, drunk, blasting movies/music, using ridiculous sex everyone knows she’s getting some. I can only imagine it’s her fault.

Don’t forget the mail situation. It sounds like they have a designated area downstairs to pick up their mail. I can only imagine how much of a pain in the ass it is when her packages pile up. She vlogs in the gym to practice for her dance videos.

Also, there was the nonsense when she was trying to get rid of her flocked Christmas tree in the main elevator (because she couldn’t wait for the service elevator to be available to use).

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

Remi wants y'all hating bitches to know... she be having the sex with his tall white man! so get jealous

LOL but seriously... i can't. WHY IS SHE LIKE THIS. The cringe.

Remi 100% has a finsta where she follows every beauty guru/vlogger etc including Tara Michelle whom she had a fallout with. I think she probably sees Tara's relationship with her bf so she does things like this to keep up with her...

The fart her bf did during the "prank" wasn't to make her laugh. I think it was to push her away. I just don't think he's as attracted to her as she is to him. It's very rare in my experience for a straight guy to turn down an offer. There's nothing wrong with her being thirsty we've all been there but she doesn't know how to be subtle about it

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

smugdisneychick11 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:31 pm
I listened to one of the masters episodes of Pretty Stupid and she mentioned she couldn’t have her birthday party at her apartment because of her awful neighbors. Gee imagine paying like $4000 a month for an apartment and probably working a stressful job and then having to live next store to the human embodiment of a dumpster fire. She probably has to buy a house because she’s on the verge of getting kicked out for being a terrible tenant. Probably constantly screaming, drunk, blasting movies/music, using ridiculous sex everyone knows she’s getting some. I can only imagine it’s her fault.

This week Alisha hosted the podcast by herself as remi was in Tulum, so she got TK to interview her, I’m lolling SO much that everyone is saying how this is their most fave PB episode ever 😂 literally everyone is glad their is no Remi interrupting Alisha with her bullshit and everyone is relieved to have someone like TK who (whilst annoying on Alisha’s vlogs) is actually entertaining on the podcast!

How long till Alisha ditches PB and starts a podcast with TK? 😂

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

Dontstopmenow wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:45 pm
smugdisneychick11 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:31 pm

This week Alisha hosted the podcast by herself as remi was in Tulum, so she got TK to interview her, I’m lolling SO much that everyone is saying how this is their most fave PB episode ever 😂 literally everyone is glad their is no Remi interrupting Alisha with her bullshit and everyone is relieved to have someone like TK who (whilst annoying on Alisha’s vlogs) is actually entertaining on the podcast!

How long till Alisha ditches PB and starts a podcast with TK? 😂
I’m not even going to lie, I thoroughly enjoyed this podcast too! 😂 it was actually quite interesting for once and seemed to have an actual purpose. Whenever Remi’s there the podcast just feels so pointless and directionless. Points for TK! 😂 No, but seriously it was better I listened to it during my workout and it felt like it had a lot more substance this time. Plus, I liked hearing TK’s perspective since she went to Uni and has had to work so she’s much more relatable than Alisha and Remi so it was quite nice to get that other perspective.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

issa_bella wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:57 pm
Remi wants y'all hating bitches to know... she be having the sex with his tall white man! so get jealous
She really thinks that we want him too! It's the funniest thing ever. I don't want to bash on his looks but he really isn't that attractive, he's average at best.

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

joycekba wrote:
Didn't Steph get pregnant then engaged & is planning a wedding? Maybe Remi is trying to keep up with her friend. Not judging Steph because I've been engaged a year & now 7weeks pregnant🙂 I think it's desperate of Remi to put all this pressure on her first boyfriend ever.

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

Star23 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:47 am
joycekba wrote:
Didn't Steph get pregnant then engaged & is planning a wedding? Maybe Remi is trying to keep up with her friend. Not judging Steph because I've been engaged a year & now 7weeks pregnant🙂 I think it's desperate of Remi to put all this pressure on her first boyfriend ever.
Steph is leagues more mature than Remi and lives a normal life, i bet Remi wishes she had that. She would never willingly give up her influencer lifestyle though, that youtube and instagram $$$ is too good. AH congrats to you by the way!!

Also this is a tangent but does anyone else miss Remi's college friends? I think Steph/Leigh/Heather/the other girl (I don't remember her name and I feel bad, but she was white with blonde hair and heavier like Remi at the time) were the best people around Remi and kept her grounded. Now she cycles through influencer friends yearly. I like Alisha and Eli alright but can't stand greasy Oli. You would think with her being supposed bff's with Alisha, she would be closer to Ashley/Taryn (sp?) and have them as more mature influences for her. But no they only hang around her because Alisha brings remi to her house all the time :rofl:

(EDIT the other girl's name was Danielle!)

Return to “MissRemiAshten”