Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 47)

Post by haterhatercam »

FilofaxK wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:24 am
All of these opinions are based on the fact you think Todd and Nat are dating or about to date. I personally don't. I think the vlog was supposed to showcase everything is fine between Corinna and Nat (Because it is) and it was worded poorly.

p.s. I don't know how to start a new thread? Does anyone else?
I also don't know how to make a new thread lol. But I have a hard time believing David heard that part back and didn't know exactly what it sounded like.

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:58 pm
Oooo something interesting happened lol (If you can't tell, I'm so bored of these purple teletubbies)

I mean, I can see this happening, but I don't really get how its rude
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:51 am
I met David and Natalie during an event at NYFW and honestly.. was a pretty disappointed. I am a social media influencer myself and was at a pretty high profile event with them and David was very rude. Natalie on the other hand was very nice and talkative, it also might've been because she had a few drinks. David acts like he doesn't want to be bothered with anyone or ever have a conversation with anyone out of his friend group. So why go to an event in the first place? I was mid conversation with Natalie when he grabbed her and screamed cmon lets go Natalie! and pulled her away and we were speaking. I just did not get a good first impression of him and he was too busy trying to get the attention of Charlotte and Claudia Sulewski the whole night.
Wasn't he paid/booked to be there.

----------------------

He had scheduled things to do, didn't he? Events like these sound like a mess, and they (VS) are always running late on time (it's an actual recurring problem of theirs lol). He grabs Natalie to go, sounds they're supposed to be somewhere else, like publicists who grab their clients and move them to their next location. He definitely had a couple of things on his agenda (from the little I've seen), and who knows if someone (aka him Megan or Natalie) mismanaged their time. They don't seem to know what time management is. It's go go go to a fault. He definitely didn't have to yank her out of there, but don't take it personally, they prob just had to be somewhere else.

It sucks that you didn't get the experience you wanted, but it happens, unfortunately, they do say not to meet your idols lol. But that also doesn't mean David has to talk to you either if you're so worried about him spending time with other people that he probably already knows (like Charlotte). You're a stranger, you know that, right. He sees people like you all day, it's probably different when he's on a job and has better things to do. Sometimes people don't get that they aren't entitled to anyone's time, so the comment about him hanging out w people he already knows...so what? It's not like he owes you anything. This isn't a meet-and-greet. I remember this same frustration that people had with emma chamberlain only interacting with her friends at social events, but like, why is that your problem that a person chooses to speak to whoever they want to. I just don't get it.
Nope, was only frustrated because I was mid conversation with Natalie when he pulled her. I was simply having a conversation with Natalie about fashion week and in no way acted like a big fan. I just thought it was rude to interrupt a conversation like that without at least saying sorry. Doesn't matter who you are, common courtesy and manners still apply.

sasche15
Debater
Debater

Post by sasche15 »

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 48)

Post by FilofaxK »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:46 am
the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:58 pm
Oooo something interesting happened lol (If you can't tell, I'm so bored of these purple teletubbies)

I mean, I can see this happening, but I don't really get how its rude
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:51 am
I met David and Natalie during an event at NYFW and honestly.. was a pretty disappointed. I am a social media influencer myself and was at a pretty high profile event with them and David was very rude. Natalie on the other hand was very nice and talkative, it also might've been because she had a few drinks. David acts like he doesn't want to be bothered with anyone or ever have a conversation with anyone out of his friend group. So why go to an event in the first place? I was mid conversation with Natalie when he grabbed her and screamed cmon lets go Natalie! and pulled her away and we were speaking. I just did not get a good first impression of him and he was too busy trying to get the attention of Charlotte and Claudia Sulewski the whole night.
Wasn't he paid/booked to be there.

----------------------

He had scheduled things to do, didn't he? Events like these sound like a mess, and they (VS) are always running late on time (it's an actual recurring problem of theirs lol). He grabs Natalie to go, sounds they're supposed to be somewhere else, like publicists who grab their clients and move them to their next location. He definitely had a couple of things on his agenda (from the little I've seen), and who knows if someone (aka him Megan or Natalie) mismanaged their time. They don't seem to know what time management is. It's go go go to a fault. He definitely didn't have to yank her out of there, but don't take it personally, they prob just had to be somewhere else.

It sucks that you didn't get the experience you wanted, but it happens, unfortunately, they do say not to meet your idols lol. But that also doesn't mean David has to talk to you either if you're so worried about him spending time with other people that he probably already knows (like Charlotte). You're a stranger, you know that, right. He sees people like you all day, it's probably different when he's on a job and has better things to do. Sometimes people don't get that they aren't entitled to anyone's time, so the comment about him hanging out w people he already knows...so what? It's not like he owes you anything. This isn't a meet-and-greet. I remember this same frustration that people had with emma chamberlain only interacting with her friends at social events, but like, why is that your problem that a person chooses to speak to whoever they want to. I just don't get it.
Nope, was only frustrated because I was mid conversation with Natalie when he pulled her. I was simply having a conversation with Natalie about fashion week and in no way acted like a big fan. I just thought it was rude to interrupt a conversation like that without at least saying sorry. Doesn't matter who you are, common courtesy and manners still apply.
You are absolutely right, manners cost nothing.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Return to “David Dobrik”