Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: 'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:48 am
Oh dear :
How awkward. It's almost as if the video Twatto made of her 'washing' it was set-up. Huh. Funny that.

imtrying_girl
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by imtrying_girl »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:Twatto really has NO ass whatsoever! In fact the other day she looked like a skeleton on her 'Nurse Erika's' IG story. She goes on about her ENDO and her painful periods, I am surprised she has periods due to such low body weight!
Absolutely! I'm surprised she even has periods. She's soo tiny. And I wonder if it plays into her fertility issues, plus being a little old to start having kids Image

(Also I understand it's inappropriate to discuss other people's fertility issues, but it makes no sense that she can discuss it freely and openly but threatens that her CIA friend will find your IP address if you discuss it too Image)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

"The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living"

imtrying_girl
Talker
Talker

Post by imtrying_girl »

Ooooooh wow, what do you know, her new video she just posted

"The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living"

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

imtrying_girl wrote:Ooooooh wow, what do you know, her new video she just posted ImageImageImage

Of course she has the blendiful in her hand in the thumbnail. How else to shove her piece of crap onto other people's throats but by talking about her hEaLtH iSsUeS. She is disgusting, her sister, her husband, her whole family makes me want to vomit. I hope they stop breeding asap and just dissappear from the face of the earth. I'm sick and tired of this family, I despise them more than the kardashians.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

chocolatechip_c00kie
Debater
Debater

Post by chocolatechip_c00kie »

Sooo she starts crying and is wiping her tears with the mini blendiful..Tati, is that another one of your made up uses for a powder puff? How can anyone take this woman seriously?
Relationship status: table for one but drinks for two.

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

JanLevinson wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:08 am
imtrying_girl wrote:Ooooooh wow, what do you know, her new video she just posted ImageImageImage

Of course she has the blendiful in her hand in the thumbnail. How else to shove her piece of crap onto other people's throats but by talking about her hEaLtH iSsUeS. She is disgusting, her sister, her husband, her whole family makes me want to vomit. I hope they stop breeding asap and just dissappear from the face of the earth. I'm sick and tired of this family, I despise them more than the kardashians.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Taylor can stay. Thanos can erase everyone else IMO.

anneb1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anneb1993 »

Can’t even hate watch her anymore... she’s despicable... every video she makes now she is trying to shill her lame products down people’s throats and using her “victimhood” to sleep so, how can her stans not see through this?
In this new video she interrupted her sister the entire time (or the 5 mins I watched at least) and her sister was just trying to be informative
Has Twati even been diagnosed? Or is she just self diagnosing just because her sister has it and she’s just a dramatic person who needs to have all eyes on her

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

^^ agreed. as long as the kid isn't following in the family footsteps

to be fair. Puka can stay. the rest need to go
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Heksa
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heksa »

so i guess from now we can talk about her endo, she made it too public now. If i hear her saying 'people shouldn't talk about it' when u made a whol video just on it... give this woman some logic pills pls

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I don't like to even hate-watch her either but I clicked on just to see if she was still using the filters! LOl, of course, she is I don't know why I felt I need to check, just some part of me thought that just maybe she might change her ways. Yes, you can see the age spots, interesting that her sister doesn't have them but sure enough, the filter is on to hide her skin texture and of course the crumpet pores! God this woman makes me sick. She's such a con artist and narc. I only watched for a couple of mins. Now she is turning to illness to make people feel sorry for her and buy her products. Tanya and Jaclyn Hill both using illness to manipulate their viewers, it's outrageous. She has harped on about her endo and cried and played victim saying no one must mention it claiming people bring it up when they don't, then when she reads hundreds of comments feeling sorry for her, so now she makes a video talking all about it.

I am sorry guys I just don't buy it, there was a nurse on here the other day who said that she sees no scars on Tati so how was she diagnosed?? Wtf does she have to say, 'Nurse Erika' it's so stupid! It sounds ridiculous. They are not in a surgeons office and Erika is not in work clothes so WTF!

Sometimes I feel like we are the only people that can see through her, why is it people can't see it? It's so blatantly obvious that she is a fake and all she cares about is attention and money! Better be careful what I say I don't what Tanys'a friends at the FBI knocking on my door :rofl: :rofl:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

I read here a ton but hardly post. So HI!! But one question..... didn’t Erika have a baby?? Or is it the other twin that did? Typically having a pregnancy will help with the endo but it’s also extremely difficult to get pregnant in the first place.

And yes it’s diagnosed thru surgery meaning a biopsy is taken. Tati said something when Erika said that but I could t understand her. Sounded like she was diagnosed without surgery.

And lastly,,,,, I know someone who bought the Blendiful and just tugged on the side near the ribbon and it tore. Great quality Tati.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I decided to watch it as I wanted to hear about her diagnosis. I now definitely do not believe Tanya has it, she stated she has never had laparoscopic surgery and blamed not having insurance at the time when she first went to the hospital but there's no reason for her not to have had it in the last 10 yrs. When Erika states at 28 mins that the only way to diagnose it is surgery Tati interrupts and is talking at the same time and says she is being treated without the surgery! Erika even states you cannot presume you have it because you have symptoms, the only way to get a diagnosis is with surgery.Tanya is hiding behind the mirror when she says she is being treated without surgery :rofl:

Tanya probably has painful periods like many of us. Most women get bloating. I have IBS and have all those symptoms. Tanya is just using Endo as something to get sympathy! How can she use her platform to talk about something when she has NOT been diagnosed! Just proves she's a FAKE!!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sorry double post. The other infuriating this is she plugged her Halo, claiming it has helped her symptoms. I am telling you she is faking this and is using it to sell her bloody pills! As well as sitting there promoting her poof! Even whilst talking about her 'illness' she can't help but eye fuck. What normal person does that! Watch her from 20 mins on , her sister is talking about the levels of pain and Tanya is eye fucking and even grins!

So this is what you do in the middle of a serious talk on pain Twati!

Post by Guest »

URG, She is so fucking gross. Just :tu: to everything you all said.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Sorry double post. The other infuriating this is she plugged her Halo, claiming it has helped her symptoms. I am telling you she is faking this and is using it to sell her bloody pills! As well as sitting there promoting her poof! Even whilst talking about her 'illness' she can't help but eye fuck. What normal person does that! Watch her from 20 mins on , her sister is talking about the levels of pain and Tanya is eye fucking and even grins!

So this is what you do in the middle of a serious talk on pain Twati!
I HATTEE when she wears her hair like that. It looks beyond stupid. Not flattering at all. I agree with whoever said her eyes are too close together. Get over yourself Tati youre not hot

Cats_before_gurus
Debater
Debater

Post by Cats_before_gurus »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:53 pm
I HATTEE when she wears her hair like that. It looks beyond stupid. Not flattering at all. I agree with whoever said her eyes are too close together. Get over yourself Tati youre not hot
When she piles her extensions like that on top of her head, it looks like she is wearing a dead rodent as a crown.
PS: She keeps saying "Nurse Erika" so I naturally assumed she was a nurse. From what I have read in down in Twatistan, she is studying to be a nurse practitioner. Is she not a nurse yet? Anybody knows?I don't wanna watch the video because I can't even hate watch these days, thanx!

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

You have to be a RN first to go into study to be a nurse practitioner. They pretty much are a step down from an MD. Like a physician’s assistant.
Correct me if I’m wrong.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I haven't watched the video yet but, Erika is right - you cannot be diagnosed with endo until you've actual had someone look inside. Endo does not show up on US Scan/MRI or CT scanning because the lesions are tiny ...I'll find a youtube video .... The surgeon has to use a magnifier
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:34 am
^^ agreed. as long as the kid isn't following in the family footsteps

to be fair. Puka can stay. the rest need to go
#FREEPUKA
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

Tati just HAS to be a center of attention. She isnt diagnosed, but she has endo? wtf?
So I could claim I was diabetic, but without measuring my sugar levels etc

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”