rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

Post by auntiflo13 »

The video of him and Alex is a gift that keeps on giving..... Alex contradicts Peter so many times that I wouldn't have even uploaded it. It's a Q & A video. Someone asks 'who cleans' the most?'...Peter says 'I do!' - Alex looks confused and replies 'neither of us'! Peter has always gone on about how lucky he is to not have to work and youtube is just a hobby - implying that he has his own income. A viewer asked 'What does Alex think of you doing youtube?'.... Alex jumps in and says "well, it's his job!" - Peter swiftly moves onto another question. Then another viewer asks 'who proposed?' ...Peter admits that he did it and it was in Spanish...Alex jumps in and says 'YOU don't speak Spanish' - Peter waffles on about a note he translated into Spanish (probably from Google translate - which we all know is 100% reliable - NOT!)....

Peter seems to have different memories than Alex ....no wonder they ended up in counselling. Peter spins us this fairytale gay marriage and Alex tells us straight what it's really like!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

TMD50
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by TMD50 »

Denise0211 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:45 am
New Q&A video with Alex. Peter's face/chin just look so big and bloated, esp when he turns towards Alex.

Alex always comes across pretty well in these. He is eons more mature than ol' Pete. I kind of skipped around the video, but heard Pete singing the praises of Alex's mom. If that is how he treats people he supposedly likes and admires, how does he treat others? Lol
I was shocked he uploaded that q and a. Alex never ever acted into this marriage once. The whole video is them disagreeing and Alex putting Peter in his place. He is so checked out already. He kept trying to get Peter to end the video. Also that thumbnail? Wtf? Of course he chooses the one where Alex had tears in his eyes. It lasted five seconds and was bc of PP but that’s the thumbnail he chose. Alex looking right into the camera with watery eyes. Thank you Peter for once again shoving your sadness right down our throats. You will do anything for attention. You did not love that dog bc you loved him. You loved him bc he loved you. You are an ahole sir. I pray you never get another dog.

Post by Guest »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:47 am
The video of him and Alex is a gift that keeps on giving..... Alex contradicts Peter so many times that I wouldn't have even uploaded it. It's a Q & A video. Someone asks 'who cleans' the most?'...Peter says 'I do!' - Alex looks confused and replies 'neither of us'! Peter has always gone on about how lucky he is to not have to work and youtube is just a hobby - implying that he has his own income. A viewer asked 'What does Alex think of you doing youtube?'.... Alex jumps in and says "well, it's his job!" - Peter swiftly moves onto another question. Then another viewer asks 'who proposed?' ...Peter admits that he did it and it was in Spanish...Alex jumps in and says 'YOU don't speak Spanish' - Peter waffles on about a note he translated into Spanish (probably from Google translate - which we all know is 100% reliable - NOT!)....

Peter seems to have different memories than Alex ....no wonder they ended up in counselling. Peter spins us this fairytale gay marriage and Alex tells us straight what it's really like!
All of their Q&A’s are like this (you should check them out). Actually, anytime Alex is in any of Peter’s videos (even just the littlest spots here and there when it’s just the two of them) he busts Peter on his lies and corrects him, it’s hilarious.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

TMD50 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:13 am
Denise0211 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:45 am
New Q&A video with Alex. Peter's face/chin just look so big and bloated, esp when he turns towards Alex.

Alex always comes across pretty well in these. He is eons more mature than ol' Pete. I kind of skipped around the video, but heard Pete singing the praises of Alex's mom. If that is how he treats people he supposedly likes and admires, how does he treat others? Lol
I was shocked he uploaded that q and a. Alex never ever acted into this marriage once. The whole video is them disagreeing and Alex putting Peter in his place. He is so checked out already. He kept trying to get Peter to end the video. Also that thumbnail? Wtf? Of course he chooses the one where Alex had tears in his eyes. It lasted five seconds and was bc of PP but that’s the thumbnail he chose. Alex looking right into the camera with watery eyes. Thank you Peter for once again shoving your sadness right down our throats. You will do anything for attention. You did not love that dog bc you loved him. You loved him bc he loved you. You are an ahole sir. I pray you never get another dog.
Haha, Alex always contradicts Peter in these. I'm guessing Peter is just that oblivious? His narrative is his narrative; it's hilarious!

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

poshspice88 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:34 am
auntiflodelete3 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:47 am

All of their Q&A’s are like this (you should check them out). Actually, anytime Alex is in any of Peter’s videos (even just the littlest spots here and there when it’s just the two of them) he busts Peter on his lies and corrects him, it’s hilarious.
You both couldnt be more accurate & have said it better. Ive always commented that their vlogs & q&a's together are the best to watch because they show the utter truth of peters and the status of their relationship. Alex calls out peter on his lies & incorrect statements one after another in any and every vlog or q&a that they do together. Did you see how Peter literally wouldnt let alex speak his answer and kept trying to contradict it, justify his answer or change his answer bec he didnt like it or it doesnt fit the narrative he has told us on here, of which alex isnt aware of how bad it is bec he doesnt watch his videos. There are always questions ab how alex feels about x,y,z and alex will begin to answer and Peter will interrupt and tell alex how alex felt and alex will say, "ummm....no, it was like this...." The incessant way in which peter tries to amswer alexs questions for him is exhausting to watch. It's so obvious why Peter does it and I wonder if Alex knows or understands why..... yikes. And the disturbing part is thus doesnt happen only with things about their relationship it's about everything that comes out of Peters mouth. Alex is constantly contradicting everything because Peter is a compulsive liar. Like I said, I wonder if Alex knows just how bad it is since he doesn't watch his Vlogs. its so even more noticeable when they do a Q&A together of how seriously much peter conpulsively lies ab everything & lives in hisnown reality.

Post by Guest »

Peter is maniupultoive to a whole new level and he makes everything overly dramatic and especially about him. Those click bait thumbnails and even just the first question -
P: how is it like to be with someone who is sober? - if you don't know guys I0ve been sober for 25 years..
A: it's normal. I mean when you're with someone you respect their choices..
Peter now insterrupts Alex, says that actually it's coz Alex did extensive researches into sobriety, talking the language of sobriety and that now he does "inventory" too but he doesn't get it still coz he didn't see Peter's mother dying and how bad Peter's drinking was. Alex looks puzzled.
P: on the flipside how is it for me to be with someone who drinks? Well IP:'m not bothered by Alex drinking but I am bothered by bars and people overly drunk...
A: everyone is actually..
P: *trying not show he's mad* but that's not the same
He then has a long spiel on his "sobriety" and starts testing Alex on AA things an judges him. HE'S MENTAL.

I also can't with Peter trying to control everything Alex says fron the tone, to the "political correctnrss" and the tone... the concerned look on Peter's face (that btw looks so fat, especially his neck!) EVERY SINGLE TIME that Alex says somehting... wow. I mean must be love if you need to force your partner to act as someone else.

later on someone asked what's the virtue you admire the most about Alex? Peter replays and then says "now, what's the virtue you love th emost about Peter?" and Alex says "No, that's not in the questions" :rofl:
I so respect Alex for calling Peter out! i.e. -
P: I proposed with a poem I wrote in Spanish...
A: no, you don't speak Spanish, AT ALL
P: but I wrote it in English and translated it all in Spanish...
A: no, it was all in English
P: no there was Spanish like at the end...
A: NO, it was just plain English.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

they just need to stop doing Q&As all together. Peter can make a playlist and refer people there.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:38 pm
Tonight’s vlog is awesome! Alex is on fire! “You were thirsty Peter!” And he just spent $400+ on Golden Goose sneakers. $45 year old man trying to keep up with 20 year olds. No words. He’s soooo passionate about recovery right, any chance to tell his story, and he’s gallivanting around Dallas visiting all different types of bars?! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are ugly! Doesnt he only wear flip flops or loafers?

Post by Guest »

QueenPenny wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:45 pm
they just need to stop doing Q&As all together. Peter can make a playlist and refer people there.
Lol, right? Actually if you go to YouTube’s search bar and search Peter Monn Q&A they’ll all come up.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

Guest wrote:
Tonight’s vlog is awesome! Alex is on fire! “You were thirsty Peter!” And he just spent $400+ on Golden Goose sneakers. $45 year old man trying to keep up with 20 year olds. No words. He’s soooo passionate about recovery right, any chance to tell his story, and he’s gallivanting around Dallas visiting all different types of bars?! Image

It is about 12:30 minutes into the vlog and Alex is just exposing Peter all over the place. No chance they are getting along after that. Alex would not let it go. You were thirsty. No I wasn’t. You weren’t thirsty ummm you were thirsty. I was just excited. You were thirsty. You could tell Peter was pissed.

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito »

It's really shocking to see how they interact on camera, even Peter's stans in his comments pick up on it. I think Alex sees through Peter's bullshit but Peter doesn't even respect Alex enough to acknowledge it. He just interrupts or cuts him short and moves on and disregards Alex by calling him a smartass. I think it's pretty clear that just like those Golden Goose shoes, Alex is an accessory to Peter. He is another element that Peter uses to make himself appear young and hip, Alex is his trophy boy. He always refers to Alex has his hot young husband but you never hear Peter talk about any of Alex's other qualities, just that "Alex loves Instagram", which is condescending in itself.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

He is such a phony. He preaches how it’s all about respect for each other but it’s clear they have none. Peter treats Alex like an accessory and Alex makes sure that everyone knows they hooked up that day but says it in such a demeaning way. Peter your peacock is not sassy or sarcastic. He’s just not that into you.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

TMD50 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:27 pm
Guest wrote:

It is about 12:30 minutes into the vlog and Alex is just exposing Peter all over the place. No chance they are getting along after that. Alex would not let it go. You were thirsty. No I wasn’t. You weren’t thirsty ummm you were thirsty. I was just excited. You were thirsty. You could tell Peter was pissed.
I just got to that part and busted out laughing. I'm shocked he kept it in. At 13:05 in the Feb 15th vlog is where his demeanor changes as he has hard time justifying his thirsty-ness to Alex :rofl:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Who in the lemon scented fuck would pay $500 for Converse with paint on them?! You ever WTF white people even though you ARE a white people?
This is hilarious to me. Sneaker Pete!
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

marc
Informer
Informer

Post by marc »

That q&a or whatever it was seemed like just another excuse for Peter to talk about his sobriety. When Alex told him that he thought they've already talked about it I knew Peter wouldn't let it go. So on and on he droned. I'm sorry but Peter simply does not come across as a real person in recovery. He seems more like someone who used it to get out of trouble, saw how good that worked for him and has used it ever since. Recovery seems to be his way of keeping attention on himself, manipulating people, and escaping accountability for his actions. I wish more people in his life saw through his shit. From what Iv'e seen they seem like decent people. They don't deserve what Peter puts out.

I also noticed Peter just happened to get a question about Alex starting a channel. Alex of course said he didn't want to start one. Read here much Peter? YOU said (maybe a year or so ago) that Alex did want to start a channel. You also didn't seem happy about it. No mention of that though. But it's alright, now you have him on camera saying he doesn't want one. What a manipulator. You are a selfish vile person.

I tapped out after the tears started re: Duncan. I thought Alex was genuine but Peter? No way.

Oh yea, notice how Peter said he doesn't like going to bars because drunk people tell the same story over and over. Lol! What? Really Peter?

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Late to the game with Golden Goose, Peter. And he got the ugliest ones. As someone upthread mentioned, he only wears flip flops anyway, even in winter! So why bother?

Alex, there is more to life than Peter. Don't be the statistic of people staying in loveless and unfulfilling marriages just because it's easier to stay or starting over seems worse.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

Sorry for the double post, but back to the sneakers. I think it highlighted how spoiled but also FOMO Peter is. He said that at the mall they ran into a friend, and SHE had just bought some GG sneakers. So then he raced back and bought them at Nordstrom (The GG store was out of his size.) Previously he was ok with not having bought them. Then he saw someine else had them... He tried to excuse it saying he just kept on thinking about those shoes! And how for expensive things he thinks hard before buying. SURE, Jan. He always treats himself to whatever shit he WANTS. What Peter wants, Peter gets.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

As Peter ages, that age gap between him and Alex is only going to get bigger. People automatically assume Peter is in his 60's or 70's - you'd think he'd dye his hair to at least look like he's in his forties!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

Those GG sneakers will rarely get worn by Peter because he’d rather wear his fake Birkenstock’s 95% of the time anyway. I think they’ll end up being worn by Alex.

Haha, this is what I meant by anytime Alex is in the room while Peter is vlogging, and isn’t preoccupied with someone or something else, he chimes in and busts Peter on his lies. I love it! And it just vexes Peter so much, it’s hilarious!

Peter is so thirsty, and this is why Alex will never start his own YouTube channel because YT is the only thing Peter has. As much of a liar, whiner, and selfish person Peter is, I do think that compared to what he was like before YouTube (and subsequently getting busted and publicly humbled on YT for his tweets and jackass ways) that he probably is a somewhat better person now than before YouTube. It probably makes him more tolerable to Alex in the long run, and now there’s more money to spend for vacations. They never went out of town this much before YT, which keeps Alex around. A less miserable Peter = a thirsty Peter, which Alex benefits from, and I love that he couldn’t help but call him out on it! And Peter’s too lazy to edit that part out. :lol:

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

It's also funny to see the split in comments under these 2 videos...the enlightened ones who wisened up and enjoy Alex's commentary, and the hard core Blue Hairs: "Alex is so nasty." "Alex is a mouthy jerk." Lol

Return to “Peter Monn”