rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: rePETER the Grief Whore Monn: Feast Beast Diet #14

Post by littlegarose »

I don’t think anything is wrong with Peter. Unless you count being a lazy fat fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Denise0211 »

I just think he grew up feeling unwanted/ignored, but rewarded with THINGS instead of time and affection. Now as an adult, things represent fulfillment. He is a lazy brat who got everything the easy way.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:53 pm
Peter Spawn - he asks for receipts always, so he can do tax write offs bc driving around, talking in circles, is his business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He would be that guy. Mr out of debt, excessively spending money on junk he doesn't need, clothes and shoes he'll never fit in or wear, face masks that will never work, treats he shouldn't have, vacations he doesn't deserve, etc., yet doesn't feel like he should have to pay for his own gas(Or car maintenance for that matter).

Great logic pete

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito »

In his vlog, "The Big Move February 8",

"The week that my mom passed away, I paid [my Dad] back for every cent that he has loaned me in the last 24 1/2 years" (timestamp= 1hr 13min)

I'm a bit confused. He said in the same vlog that he was underpaid at his job at Fairbanks and no one was making any money as a social worker - why would he pay his Dad back the exact same week his Mom died? Inheritance? Seems like a weird coincidence.

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

Post by 1peterbullshtmeter »

Brigante wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:35 pm
I've often wondered if he was born with some degree of FAS. Was his mother a 'pretty drinker' back then?
I totally think this is possibility. He’s not right in the head & has an amazing degree of self delusion.

No excuse though, he’s a first class lazy fool
:FU: Fck you, rePeter

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

chickenburrito wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:59 pm

"The week that my mom passed away, I paid [my Dad] back for every cent that he has loaned me in the last 24 1/2 years" (timestamp= 1hr 13min)

I'm a bit confused. He said in the same vlog that he was underpaid at his job at Fairbanks and no one was making any money as a social worker - why would he pay his Dad back the exact same week his Mom died? Inheritance? Seems like a weird coincidence.
In others he mentions borrowing money from a sober friend for final expenses. Also he has claimed to have saved tons of $ from his working career. He will constantly contradict himself.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I listen to him as background noise when I'm doing admin on here ...and he cannot make his mind up whether he had friends at school or not - why lie about such a thing? He also forgot about his friend who used to give blow jobs.......

He must drink his body weight in Starbuck's and Fountain pops every day - it's a wonder he's not diabetic!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

As far as FAS he doesn't exhibit any outward appearance. It is VERY easy to recognize; when I worked child residential I had a boy whose frontal lobe never developed due to maternal alcoholism. His facial features were consistent with it too.
I just think he's the product of too many pats on the back and handed everything. He was never allowed to suffer, and I think that builds character. Currently he's getting smoke blown up his fat ass and he has gotten used to the adoration from his blue hairs.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

^^ So true. This YT platform is a breeding ground for adults and narcissists who have no sense of self & crave admiration and validation. Where else are they going to be able to have thousands of people idolizing them every-single-day putting them on a pedestal, forgiving any type of heinous behavior & giving them incessant compliments that they are the most beautiful (inside & out) & perfect beings thats have blessed the earth? The FALSE sense of of confidence, arrogance and blown up ego that YT has given Peter is repulsive.

chickenburrito
Learner
Learner

Post by chickenburrito »

Wow, he is getting big. Look at Alex's latest IG post.

Brightness adjusted.

Has anyone ever contacted Zachary Michael about doing a Peter Monn video? PM has a lot in common with ALR, buying journals, Optavia diet, buying junk he doesn't need, etc etc. Zachary Michael seems desperate for content lately, I would challenge Zach to watch a month of Peters Vlogs then do a summary ;)

edit : LMAO - look at Alex's neck that he FaceTuned!

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

^^Holy shit, speaking of IG. You guys, go look at their couple's IG! "Peterandalex" More pics of much thinner, much younger looking Pete from a mere 10 years ago lol. It always fascinates me how much he has aged and gained.

Peanutbuttercup
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanutbuttercup »

I don’t know where I left the suit you guys - oh damn - oh you guys I didn’t leave it in the bathroom cubicle did I, oh guys I can’t believe I did.

Peter - it’s in your closet, it doesn’t fit. Stop the act.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

MissDelusional wrote:
chickenburrito wrote:

In others he mentions borrowing money from a sober friend for final expenses. Also he has claimed to have saved tons of $ from his working career. He will constantly contradict himself.
He borrowed "$300" from an AA woman because his mom's annuity had not come. He borrowed it to go on a holiday. Not for any expense, but so he could go on holiday.

He never paid her back. She bitched to other AA members and Peter Pan Moan was confronted. He said, she never asked for it back, so he didn't pay her back. This is why he took a 3 or 4 year break (the length of time he took depends on which monnologue you listen to).

He's a coward. Running away like a scared little bitch because he couldn't accept accountability for his selfish actions.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

chickenburrito wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:00 pm

Brightness adjusted.

Has anyone ever contacted Zachary Michael about doing a Peter Monn video? PM has a lot in common with ALR, buying journals, Optavia diet, buying junk he doesn't need, etc etc. Zachary Michael seems desperate for content lately, I would challenge Zach to watch a month of Peters Vlogs then do a summary ;)

omg Peter is enormous. I can’t get over it. Especially right where he is trying to cover it up with his hands. Also Alex is just plain ridiculous. He actually shaded out around his neck area to draw a different jawline than truly exist. That is so vain and shallow and it doesn’t work. It just makes me focus on his neck more. Peter says he is going to pre film his videos before he leaves for Dallas. Yesterday comes and not one single video is posted until 11:30 pm or something and it’s just this stupid 35 minute vlog where he talks about nothing. At the end he just sits and stares at the camera with nothing to say. Awkward. You guys he accidentally had his audible book playing when he started his car and I was shocked. WTF? Like what the actual
f? It goes so fast it has to be a joke. It’s so fast that you cannot understand one word of what is said so is he reading at all? No. That’s not reading and now it makes sense as to why he’s so lacking in knowledge in his book club live-streams about what he just read. Peter is also out of breath just walking around the hotel room. He’s going to get sick. He needs to put down the coffee and sodas, stop smoking, move more, walk the dogs, and stop with all this endless pampering like massages and vacations. He needs to stop with Sunday brunch. He needs to get back into counseling. If he wants to read then he should read. Like an actual physical book. He would feel more accomplished. If it’s not FAS then it’s something else but there is most definitely something wrong with this man.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

withmylittleeye wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 am
MissDelusional wrote:
chickenburrito wrote:

He borrowed "$300" from an AA woman because his mom's annuity had not come. He borrowed it to go on a holiday. Not for any expense, but so he could go on holiday.

He never paid her back. She bitched to other AA members and Peter Pan Moan was confronted. He said, she never asked for it back, so he didn't pay her back. This is why he took a 3 or 4 year break (the length of time he took depends on which monnologue you listen to).

He's a coward. Running away like a scared little bitch because he couldn't accept accountability for his selfish actions.
This is exactly why I say his warped childhood of getting "things" instead of attention, time and discipline made him the monster he is today. Money always came easy to him via his parents(Larry really) and he never had to earn it. Why would he think he should pay someone back? Lol. He is such a freakin deadbeat brat.

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

chickenburrito wrote:

Brightness adjusted.

Awwww how cute....... pudgy grandpa sharing a moment with his poppycock FaceTiming peacock grandson.........

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

chickenburrito wrote:

Brightness adjusted.

DAAAMN! Hey big boooooy :rofl:

He is so out of breathe showing off the Dallas hotel room and that lisp is on level 11.

I love ZM and he did call out Peter in one ALR video. I know ZM does not like Peter since the PP livestream but I don't think he will ever do dedicated videos on him especially since his vlogs which would be most interest of ZM are waaaay too long to do commentary on.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Post by Guest »

Peanutbuttercup wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:46 am
I don’t know where I left the suit you guys - oh damn - oh you guys I didn’t leave it in the bathroom cubicle did I, oh guys I can’t believe I did.

Peter - it’s in your closet, it doesn’t fit. Stop the act.
^^EXACTLY my reaction!
He's so big idk how he still pretend he isn't that bad...

anyone has seen Peter's stories on IG? How pathetic to spend the whole time at your firends' wedding filming yourself """""dancing""""" and turtle-smirking in front of people that are clearly acting chill about that coz they aren't spoiled brat who would throw a tantrum in public if anything bothers them (like Peter would do). Also you can NOT convince me Peter is sober in those stories, especially the last one when he screams "they're all here for me" :?
Just look at Alex's IG stories from the same night/event: those are normal, Peter's are narcissistic and manic and uncomfortable AF.

1peterbullshtmeter
Debater
Debater

For the record, wtf is with repeters facial expression in the pic?? He looks like he’s wearing vibrating underwear that just got turned on. Or someone zapped him with w mini cattle prod

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

New Q&A video with Alex. Peter's face/chin just look so big and bloated, esp when he turns towards Alex.

Alex always comes across pretty well in these. He is eons more mature than ol' Pete. I kind of skipped around the video, but heard Pete singing the praises of Alex's mom. If that is how he treats people he supposedly likes and admires, how does he treat others? Lol

Return to “Peter Monn”