CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: 'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:08 am
And besides, hasn't she been 38 for like 4 years now?

We had someone actually prove how old she actually is, yet it still feels like she's lying about her age
Yeah! You know that old trick of being 27 forever because people will not know exactly when the milestone birthdays fall? Is that what she's doing? She can show as many family pics as she likes I still don't believe she is 37.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

I don't want to repost that mafia/drug lord mugshot, but it looks like someone tried to erase a H/tler moustache off of her with some bad photo editing and then proceeded on up into the nostrils, creating a swimming nose plug used as a middle nose ring effect.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Daisyyvelise »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:00 am
I thought Twati said the complaints about her Blendiful are non existent since her video ? In the last 7 hours, I've spotted these on SM :

1. I really had trouble cleaning my Blendiful this morning and would like to get all the make up off of it.

2. I have tried to get a hold of you guys a couple of times now. My Blendiful leaves streaks on my face and absorbs all of my product. And I have changed the products I use to accommodate this tool and it’s still not working for me. Refund? :( I’m so disappointed.

3. 😭my blendiful ripped today after washing (there is a photo of a split seam blendiful on Twitter)

4. I’m trying everything in my power to clean my Blendiful, I even put it in the washer & it’s still not clean with make up still in it, PLEASE HELP. It’s my favorite tool!

5. I enjoyed #blendiful for a day & after one wash, this happened... I guess I was too aggressive when washing

6. Hey @TatiBEAUTY this is the second seam to pop on my #blendiful 😳I am reinforcing the seam with some basic stitching. I LOOOVE this makeup tool!! It is worth the extra stitch love😉💜🦋I’m buying another one...1 for wet and 1 for dry product

7. Torn Blendiful after third wash. There is a second tiny hole that my camera couldn’t capture.
@GlamLifeGuru#blendiful

8. Free Shipping Offer Tati Beauty : only on certain combos, like for us/canada you have to get blendiful and a palette to get free shipping and international has to buy 2 or more palettes. :/

9. Tried my @TatiBEAUTY#blendiful today & I have mixed feelings. Im not a fan of how it works with liquids/creams. the coverage isn’t as good and it’s kinda streaky

10. they are sending me a replacement for the ripped #blendiful customer service was very nice!

Also, why is her drugstore video a 10 minute advert for her OWN products which aren't even drugstore prices!????
Their just fake and trolls ya know....making fake posts to ruin her business

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Fleur, her old friend (the reason tati got views) is not shilling the Twat's magic placebo pills. THE HORRORZ
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:00 am
I thought Twati said the complaints about her Blendiful are non existent since her video ? In the last 7 hours, I've spotted these on SM :

1. I really had trouble cleaning my Blendiful this morning and would like to get all the make up off of it.

2. I have tried to get a hold of you guys a couple of times now. My Blendiful leaves streaks on my face and absorbs all of my product. And I have changed the products I use to accommodate this tool and it’s still not working for me. Refund? :( I’m so disappointed.

3. Imagemy blendiful ripped today after washing (there is a photo of a split seam blendiful on Twitter)

4. I’m trying everything in my power to clean my Blendiful, I even put it in the washer & it’s still not clean with make up still in it, PLEASE HELP. It’s my favorite tool!

5. I enjoyed #blendiful for a day & after one wash, this happened... I guess I was too aggressive when washing

6. Hey @TatiBEAUTY this is the second seam to pop on my #blendiful ImageI am reinforcing the seam with some basic stitching. I LOOOVE this makeup tool!! It is worth the extra stitch loveImageImageImageI’m buying another one...1 for wet and 1 for dry product

7. Torn Blendiful after third wash. There is a second tiny hole that my camera couldn’t capture.
@GlamLifeGuru#blendiful

8. Free Shipping Offer Tati Beauty : only on certain combos, like for us/canada you have to get blendiful and a palette to get free shipping and international has to buy 2 or more palettes. :/

9. Tried my @TatiBEAUTY#blendiful today & I have mixed feelings. Im not a fan of how it works with liquids/creams. the coverage isn’t as good and it’s kinda streaky

10. they are sending me a replacement for the ripped #blendiful customer service was very nice!

Also, why is her drugstore video a 10 minute advert for her OWN products which aren't even drugstore prices!????
Their just fake and trolls ya know....making fake posts to ruin her business
No6. Really. Having to sew ones she has and STILL wants to buy more. What a muppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

imtrying_girl wrote:
rawegg wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:48 pm
KCxo wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 pm

She has the skin texture of an actual orange... which is ironic in itself given that’s the colour she paints her face 24/7.
She needs to be photoshopped onto the annoying orange. lol.

ask and ye shall receive

I can't see it, I'm on tapatalk :/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
If you select the post, click the 3 dots on the top right and select open in browser. It will open the forum in the browser, go to the page of the post, make sure you are logged in and voila. Good luck!

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Ha, Tati acknowledged her flat as a pancake ass on her Twitter!

Tashi
Learner
Learner

Post by Tashi »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:10 pm
Fleur, her old friend (the reason tati got views) is not shilling the Twat's magic placebo pills. THE HORRORZ
What happened to their friendship? I thought they were still friends?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Tashi wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:14 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
They probably just drifted apart

Tiptoedancer
Talker
Talker

Post by Tiptoedancer »

nattydread wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:58 am

Tati however, has already put out a hit on you.

She looks like a man in the last pic......a very egoistic man!
[/quote]

She has the weirdest nose. Her nose ends abruptly at the tip. It has a blunt end...if that makes any sense. Also the distance between the bottom of her nose and the top of her lip is too long so she's trying to add volume to her lip with fillers but it won't shorten the distance because it just poofs the lip foreward not upward. One of the earmarks of a young face is that the distance between the nose and the lips is short and as one ages it elongates. She needs a lip lift or something to make the center tip her nose a little longer. Lip filler isn't doing it.

Her nasolabial folds are heavy which ages her and her eyes are a little too close together. I'm predicting that she'll be one of those Los Angeles women who are terrified of aging and she'll go down the filler, plastic surgery route until she looks like an alien from a far distant planet. But filling the lips won't help her.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Drifted apart = Fleur realised what a twat she is, and started avoiding her
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Tashi wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
never said anything happened. i believe the friendship was strictly for youtube, but my comment is about the fact that fleur is shilling another brand of hair/skin/snake oil pills and not tati's. and the fact that she also has said nothing about the blendawful poof.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

Phil3 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:04 pm
I had to go check if it’s still there LOOL

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Twatto really has NO ass whatsoever! In fact the other day she looked like a skeleton on her 'Nurse Erika's' IG story. She goes on about her ENDO and her painful periods, I am surprised she has periods due to such low body weight!

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

facet00n wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 pm
Phil3 wrote:

Lmao by "in class" does she mean "in my house" and by "everyone" does she mean "whoever sees it on Instagram when I gratuitously post a video"? Oh and doesn't the mention of "sims noises" seem a bit off? Reading here much? But idk why she'd sound like a Sim while working out, we just say she looks like one.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:36 pm
Tashi wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
never said anything happened. i believe the friendship was strictly for youtube, but my comment is about the fact that fleur is shilling another brand of hair/skin/snake oil pills and not tati's. and the fact that she also has said nothing about the blendawful poof.
I always said I'm sure she has other friends who promote other HSN vitamins but she's a control freak unless it's because Fleur doesn't have a huge following or their probably not friends anymore.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

arctous wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:43 pm
facet00n wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:57 pm
Phil3 wrote:

Lmao by "in class" does she mean "in my house" and by "everyone" does she mean "whoever sees it on Instagram when I gratuitously post a video"? Oh and doesn't the mention of "sims noises" seem a bit off? Reading here much? But idk why she'd sound like a Sim while working out, we just say she looks like one.
😂😂😂 Hey at least she knows she has no ass. And that other people notice she has no ass. Shame she can't also acknowledge that other people can see what a scammy liar she is. Well. .... some other people anyway.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

it must be uncomfortable to sit. do people with no ass sit on those donuts?

coderedjulia
Talker
Talker

Post by coderedjulia »

Surprised Tati doesn’t get butt implants. Everything about her is fake. The botox and store bought knockers. No one should be selling skin supplements while heavily putting filters on your videos. The thing that bothers me is that Tati is in her late 30s just like me. Although I don’t think she should be trying to achieve what an 18 year old should look like. She hasn’t even hit 40 yet. She’s not old. She refuses to zoom in on her face and won’t take that stupid filter off her videos She makes women feel that getting older is bad.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Oh dear :
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”