BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:32 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:22 pm
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:54 pm
So she was the side chick basically. But who is the ex?
I think it was Elizabeth Seward.
She doesn’t live in jersey tho but I know she’s a model. Is there proof of her and Grayson together or just a rumor.
Or maybe Chloe Alison
Have y’all heard of Sofia olivera I think she was one of their exes.
CC8054B5-0DF1-4AE5-827B-7B84CB8225C5.jpeg
0702CE59-3C8C-4DFE-B423-B3FE1A34A2D4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dididenise
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by Dididenise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:31 am
Olivia talks about her and Grayson's relationship timeline in this podcast. Start around 30:20.

ahahh this is my first time hearing and seeing Olivia she is kind of cool and likable wasn't expecting it
but she literally confirmed what I thought
"I'm attracted to power , I like guys who have more than me who have a lot of power"

Grayson, Logan Paul we know Olivia you know
at least she is honest

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:43 pm
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
She doesn’t live in jersey tho but I know she’s a model. Is there proof of her and Grayson together or just a rumor.
Or maybe Chloe Alison
From what I read they would of been like 14 with Chloe and Sofia but I think Grayson knew them at the same time.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:

Or maybe Chloe Alison
From what I read they would of been like 14 with Chloe and Sofia but I think Grayson knew them at the same time.
So he did date her or no?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:19 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:

Or maybe Chloe Alison
So he did date her or no?
I think he dated Chloe but Sofia seems debatable but they were still like 14 so I doubt it'd be one of them but who knows🤷‍♂️.

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

lol maybe I'm cold hearted but I just...don't have sympathy for people who agree to be in ambiguous/casual relationships and then discover the other person is, shocker, sleeping with other people. If you want to be the cool girl, then be the cool girl. Staying at some dude's house for a week and letting him rail you a relationship does not make.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:00 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:47 pm
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:28 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:53 am
Must of been July or around that time since she started liking the Tame Impala page lol ah so she knew James first
Idk why Grayson started messaging Olivia when he was not over his ex? And then picked her up to stay at his place for a week. She says she slept over at his house for a whole week. Even though Grayson told her that he was not over his ex. And then they got into a fight. And now he's messaging her on Snapchat after all of this happened? omg, Grayson's really so stupid and messy i can't. Like how does this boy even talk about having soulmates or starting a family and having children? Man, he really dumb.
Hey atleast he told her and she happily went along with it lol 🤷‍♂️.
That doesn't make him right though. Actually it makes both of them look stupid or horny or whatever...ugh. Also, why is Grayson messaging her again? Does he want to bang Olivia again?
Since she started talking the first guy again she probably started talking to Grayson lol

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:58 pm
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:53 am
Must of been July or around that time since she started liking the Tame Impala page lol ah so she knew James first
Idk why Grayson started messaging Olivia when he was not over his ex? And then picked her up to stay at his place for a week. She says she slept over at his house for a whole week. Even though Grayson told her that he was not over his ex. And then they got into a fight. And now he's messaging her on Snapchat after all of this happened? omg, Grayson's really so stupid and messy i can't. Like how does this boy even talk about having soulmates or starting a family and having children? Man, he really dumb.
That doesn't make him right though. Actually it makes both of them look stupid or horny or whatever...ugh. Also, why is Grayson messaging her again? Does he want to bang Olivia again?
Since she started talking the first guy again she probably started talking to Grayson lol
So are they still in contact with each other? I can’t believe Grayson is such a fuckboy omg.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:08 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:

So are they still in contact with each other? I can’t believe Grayson is such a fuckboy omg.
If she's talking about Grayson yes she said but she could of also reached out to him and he was just nice lol

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:

I don't understand how he's a "fuckboy" if she knew the score from the beginning.

The fact that she got a tattoo about their casual hookup, wrote multiple songs about it and keeps talking about it as "trauma" says more about her. He told her from the beginning that it's not a relationship and he's not over his ex. She's the one who agreed to sleep over at his house for a week, shortly after meeting him.

It sounds to me like she was perfectly willing to have sex with him but then she caught feelings against her better judgement, and now she's just acting like the victim.

If they're still in contact, then maybe they're friends now. She didn't say they were "talking" in a romantic way. She's obviously happy he's still talking to her, because she brought it up willingly. And obviously it's possible to block people on snapchat if you don't want to hear from them.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Well a typical Sagittarius and she’s delusional lol.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

samserra201 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:

I don't understand how he's a "fuckboy" if she knew the score from the beginning.

The fact that she got a tattoo about their casual hookup, wrote multiple songs about it and keeps talking about it as "trauma" says more about her. He told her from the beginning that it's not a relationship and he's not over his ex. She's the one who agreed to sleep over at his house for a week, shortly after meeting him.

It sounds to me like she was perfectly willing to have sex with him but then she caught feelings against her better judgement, and now she's just acting like the victim.

If they're still in contact, then maybe they're friends now. She didn't say they were "talking" in a romantic way. She's obviously happy he's still talking to her, because she brought it up willingly. And obviously it's possible to block people on snapchat if you don't want to hear from them.
If that's how it went she did make Grayson sound bad in 'Purpleworld' claiming he done the exact opposite but I think it's fine letting someone know your still not over your ex..he's just an honest fuck boy lol. Grayson only issue is he still wanted to go back to her but Olivia seems like she got fuck girl tendencies to or she just delusional lol

Last edited by Daisyyvelise on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Aw Larray & Issa were at the twins private screening for their dad but still kinda sad Bryant, James and Emma weren't there :(

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Or maybe Chloe Alison
Yup sofia olivera was probably the chick both of them kissed.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:34 pm
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:

Or maybe Chloe Alison
Yup sofia olivera was probably the chick both of them kissed.
Oh i do remember them saying that oh shit haha.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:05 pm
Aw Larray & Issa were at the twins private screening for their dad but still kinda sad Bryant, James and Emma weren't there :(
omg where did you see that? It would be interesting to know who all they invite, coz the theatre was kinda bigger for all the people they know lol.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:02 pm
samserra201 wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:

If that's how it went she did make Grayson sound bad in 'Purpleworld' claiming he done the exact opposite but I think it's fine letting someone know your still not over your ex..he's just an honest fuck boy lol. Grayson only issue is he still wanted to go back to her but Olivia seems like she got fuck girl tendencies to or she just delusional lol

Not trying to be annoying, but I'm still confused about your definition of "fuck boy". I thought the whole point of a fuckboy is that they're dishonest... at this point I'm taking your definition of "fuck boy" as "guy who has casual sex". Meaning most guys on the planet are fuck boys, lol.

Also, all we know is they're still in contact. She could be messaging him and he's just being polite (I guess he unblocked her, lol). They could also just be friends.

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:43 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
omg where did you see that? It would be interesting to know who all they invite, coz the theatre was kinda bigger for all the people they know lol.
I feel like they're so private we may just never know. Like how they were at that LV press event with Emma but none of them posted about it.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

samserra201 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:46 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:02 pm
samserra201 wrote:
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:

Not trying to be annoying, but I'm still confused about your definition of "fuck boy". I thought the whole point of a fuckboy is that they're dishonest... at this point I'm taking your definition of "fuck boy" as "guy who has casual sex". Meaning most guys on the planet are fuck boys, lol.

Also, all we know is they're still in contact. She could be messaging him and he's just being polite (I guess he unblocked her, lol). They could also just be friends.
I'm just kidding I don't think Grayson was a fuck boy because he was honest. Yea she said she don't like him anymore like that lol

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:43 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
On Larray's story:
Screenshot_20200216-003600_Instagram.jpg
They probably have a lot of people there lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “The Dolan Twins”