Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

Post by LiddlePallid »

peachfuzz wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm
She thinks being a “good photographer” just means to have a blurry background with the subject in focus. Her action shots of the dogs are trash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS. Every photo is set up the same exact way lmao!!

And yeah, I would bet lots of money on the fact that she bought all that shit for herself :rofl:

Here4Comm3nts
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Here4Comm3nts »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:15 pm
peachfuzz wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm
She thinks being a “good photographer” just means to have a blurry background with the subject in focus. Her action shots of the dogs are trash.

THIS. Every photo is set up the same exact way lmao!!

And yeah, I would bet lots of money on the fact that she bought all that shit for herself :rofl:
Why are all these dog photos indoors on their couch, in their kitchen?! Isn’t the weather nice in California?! I wonder when the last (or first) time those dogs got to enjoy time in a dog park or anywhere but that apartment. Also, does this mean all her photography sessions will be done in her apartment — mukbang studio??? Honestly, I can’t wait to see this portfolio of hers. Oh...riiiiiiiight. ;)

Pooka
Talker
Talker

Post by Pooka »

I just realized....those dogs are her ticket into keeping carlos! Theyre literally like their children. The human children carlos clearly wouldnt be into at this time in his life. So kim figures "I'll get a bunch of these dogs and tattoo their names on my body and become obsessed with them. I'll get a bunch so carlos will feel bad if he ever wants to leave me". If you think about it, sharing pets with people in a relationship can be risky in case things go south. Kim's probably trying to increase the urgency to stay

woahhhhhh

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Pooka wrote:I just realized....those dogs are her ticket into keeping carlos! Theyre literally like their children. The human children carlos clearly wouldnt be into at this time in his life. So kim figures "I'll get a bunch of these dogs and tattoo their names on my body and become obsessed with them. I'll get a bunch so carlos will feel bad if he ever wants to leave me". If you think about it, sharing pets with people in a relationship can be risky in case things go south. Kim's probably trying to increase the urgency to stay

woahhhhhh
Ding ding ding! You win a saliva covered shrimp plate!

Kim NEVER had an interest in animals before Carlos. She even went so far as to say she wasnt really a pet person in a very early mukbang. Then she sees Carlos loving on his sister's dog and all of a sudden she's a dog person and adores them and she's always wanted one....

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Carblos can’t even leave Kim at this point, his mom is probably over supporting his ass and he doesn’t have a job and a resume gap that only keeps widening. They’re codependent on each other and we all know that’s healthy for two unrelated adults.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

He’s contributed nothing financially wise and not helped or encouraged her career or brand. Stupidly dropped her lifestyle/beauty channel which was actually super dumb AF. High key that brought in brand trips, colabs, views, and affiliate codes that were well over $100g income a year which she could have continued while doing her mukbang eating herself to death journey on the other channel, which also from just views makes like 90g plus. He does NOTHING all day and still can’t be fcked w to keep his own channel. How hard is it to tape yourself eat garbage in your own apartment once a month or week? They have no idea how hard it is having real jobs and bosses and coworkers. That was why she failed at a “cooperate” job: there’s schedules, you have to commute, you deal with criticism and feedback, sometimes there’s a bitch or asshole coworker and boss, you have to be presentable looking and acting. They both are extremely fragile and lazy. And would probably curl up and die if they had to deal with the shit most normal people deal w on a day to day basis.

On a lighter note it’s an entire gag her fertahgraffy which are iPhone pics snapped by Carlos w filters. A professional photographer has a studio by my house and his ads and portfolio are extremely diverse. Hell I took a photography course years ago and learned how to use f stops, change lenses, and developing in a dark room mixing and consider myself an idiot about photography. It’s more than point and shoot w a phone or digital camera it’s an art and science and physical work catching the right action shot, composition, or facial expressions.

Also she keeps lying her mom is vegan. Vegans don’t eat seafood, meat, or butter cream frosted supermarket sheet cakes Kimbo Dumbo.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think she knows anything other than using her Canon as a point and shoot. I guarantee she just puts it on the auto setting, takes the pics and then edits stuff in photoshop.

Here4Comm3nts
Talker
Talker

Post by Here4Comm3nts »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 am
I don't think she knows anything other than using her Canon as a point and shoot. I guarantee she just puts it on the auto setting, takes the pics and then edits stuff in photoshop.
True! But didn’t they buy one of those expensive Sony A7S cameras several months ago?? I remember because they did a photoshoot in a grocery store the next day. But like you said, they’re probably using the auto settings. Then she’s going to use Lightroom presets on these photos. Her presets are terrible and make her photos look so dark. The contrast and exposure are terrible. I can’t wait to see house this photography business will play out. Do you think she’s going to vlog these sessions for content?!? (I know the answers; just wanted to make myself laugh..)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh that's right! I forgot about her showing off that camera.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

But when tf were they ever free thooooo??

allana
Debater
Debater

Post by allana »

“at this point I cant do free photo shoots”

because NOW you have so much experience and you’ve done so many for free that now the quality is so GOOD that you need to charge?

wtf is wrong with her

Chismosa_P
Learner
Learner

Post by Chismosa_P »

Here4Comm3nts wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:40 am
LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 am
True! But didn’t they buy one of those expensive Sony A7S cameras several months ago?? I remember because they did a photoshoot in a grocery store the next day. But like you said, they’re probably using the auto settings. Then she’s going to use Lightroom presets on these photos. Her presets are terrible and make her photos look so dark. The contrast and exposure are terrible. I can’t wait to see house this photography business will play out. Do you think she’s going to vlog these sessions for content?!? (I know the answers; just wanted to make myself laugh..)

She also copied the same pic of ayysebas from location and pose for her fat manchild to recreate

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Saladbar85 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:33 am

But when tf were they ever free thooooo??

Further proof she reads here!!! “I can come to you. There is a travel fee.” Hahahahaha 👋🏻

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She didn't get any takers for the free shoots - you know damn well if she did, she would have been posting behind the scenes shots from any of them. So now she's saying she's charging to make it look like she got a bunch of experience from doing free shoots that never actually happened :rofl: I'm dying to know how much she thinks she's going to charge. I want someone to go through with it and then get pissed and demand their money back because the photos are crap!!! :rofl:

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

Also, she just posted that the guys are going over to Carlos “man cave tonight.” She mentions how they’re not adding any shelves to his room. According to her they’re buying a house at the end of this year, and “don’t want to commit to decorating.” If that’s the case does that mean she’s going to sale all her furniture again, because if she’s even able to get a house, I’m 100% sure she’s going to go crazy with furniture like always. It’s embarrassing how Carlos just gets away with everything, being a slob, not having a job, kim paying for all his stuff because he clearly doesn’t have money of his own. How will they ever provide for their future kids one day, if they’re able to have any. If they do, I honestly don’t think “muckbang” will be a forever thing. Eventually, they’re going to have to work a 9-5. It’s also pretty shameful that Kim went to College and what exactly is she using her degree for? She’s out here eating her life away.

mhdx
Informer
Informer

Post by mhdx »

Back to my point! She wanted a life where “she can switch positions and take care of her mom and family.” I understand YT brings in money, but the fact that she only brings in money by literally stuffing her face, and putting her health on the line. Her mom must be so proud that Kim went to college all those years for her to end up just eating her life and health away. But props to Kim for “helping her mom” because she’s definitely using that degree she “worked” so hard for. Image

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

So basically she’s gonna find any means possible to make money for her deposit oh her “dream house.” From the photo shoots to merch. She’s such a greedy bastard

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:44 am
So basically she’s gonna find any means possible to make money for her deposit oh her “dream house.” From the photo shoots to merch. She’s such a greedy bastard
Clocked! Scammer Alert!

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

mhdx wrote:Also, she just posted that the guys are going over to Carlos “man cave tonight.” She mentions how they’re not adding any shelves to his room. According to her they’re buying a house at the end of this year, and “don’t want to commit to decorating.” If that’s the case does that mean she’s going to sale all her furniture again, because if she’s even able to get a house, I’m 100% sure she’s going to go crazy with furniture like always. It’s embarrassing how Carlos just gets away with everything, being a slob, not having a job, kim paying for all his stuff because he clearly doesn’t have money of his own. How will they ever provide for their future kids one day, if they’re able to have any. If they do, I honestly don’t think “muckbang” will be a forever thing. Eventually, they’re going to have to work a 9-5. It’s also pretty shameful that Kim went to College and what exactly is she using her degree for? She’s out here eating her life away.
As much as I would like for her lazy ass to not get paid by Youtube or IG, there are a lot of other influencers that work really hard on their content so it wouldn't be fair to them. I don't see YT, IG or Tik tok dying out anytime soon because it's great for companies to use influencers to shill their products, especially to kids under 25. That being said, Kim won't be getting a real job anytime soon. She knows how to get people to watch her stuff, social media included. She used her niece for content, used Michelle then Carbs then her other niece then her dogs. So what's next? Getting a house, getting married then using her kids for content. I see her creating another channel once that happens: a family vlogging channel. And once their kid starts walking and talking? They're gonna get even MORE money. I think that's why she's in such a hurry to get a house, so that they can get married and pop out their real money maker.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

leekonions
Learner
Learner

Post by leekonions »

If she isn't over exaggerating the amount of emails she's been getting (doubtful), I bet she's going to overbook herself and end up cancelling/not fulfilling a good number of them. I'll be surprised if she even gets one job done tbh. She's a lazy slob with a consistent history of over-promising while having ZERO follow through.

Return to “Kim Thai”