SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Post by Tenebre »

He's only taking her out to dinner and paying for shit because they only just started dating and he knows she's an easy lay.

The dinner dates will stop and he will start treating her like shit too. What happens when he needs to take care of his new born baby??? Scam will be forgotten in no time.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Post by Guest »

Lmao did she seriously wear a tacky urban planet cotton top with the cut out neck thing to a dinner date. God she’s so trashy. Also can’t wait for Austin to cheat on her and she will have to cry about it in silence because that’s the type of dude he is and she’s burned every last bridge she’s had with her platforms and no one trusts her or cares about her anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Chloeisabelle wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 am
ShEs SO AmAziNG 🤮🤮
Why is she filtering all the pictures she’s in? No one does that anymore. It’s 2020 and most YouTube’s are aesthetic on social media not posting a photo looked like it’s taken with a potato and a filter. Also I can smell this picture. Her vaginitis must be so bad right now since she’s railed by someone new she’s probably douching extra hard with the vagisil lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

How old is Austin by the way?

Kayfb
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Kayfb »

I said it before and I’ll say it again... she was lying about the stealing for sure. It was just some way for her to stir up some views and attention when she wasn’t getting any.

This new guy will dump her lumpy ass soon enough. If a baby couldn’t keep him with his previous girl then what the fuck does Sam have to keep him around long term. Her true colors will show in no time as will his.

AssistantManager
Stalker
Stalker

Post by AssistantManager »

pink-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:34 pm

Happy Valentines Day, Miss Single, not going to have a valentine this year.
Lol all I can think of is her using the cutlery, gripping the fork in one hand, sawing through the steak with the other. One of her ready eat with me's I saw she had the worst table manners.

Post by Guest »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 am
hey was supposed to graduate high school in 2014 so i think he’s 23 or 24

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So even younger than Dahltyn lol

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

She's thinks she's seeewwww good at hiding who she really is, but we see it all! She puts on such a fake front, of being the person she wants people to see. Then you have all this shit behind the scenes, that always comes out. Her racist posts on facebook, her new crowd of ~bAd b0y~ "hoodrat" losers. But, she's suuuuch a good, loving person, y'all!! We always knew she was a bit dim. But, after all of this, she is a straight up idiot. She's clearly going through something, and needs help. Like, all of this is making DIPSHIT look GOOD. At least with him, she had someone, with a seemingly legit job, and good family life. He's an asshole, but harmless, otherwise. She's clearly spiralling before she's about to turn 30. I don't care what people do with their lives, the "milestones" in life, are different for everyone. But, we see that's constantly trying to relive, and get back her younger years. Whether it be, being stuck in the early 2000s, or doing club binges. She's a mess. And needs to pull herself together. She's going to get her self in serious trouble with this crowd. Imagine what will happen she falls farther down, into all these people's shady lives. Who knows what worse connections they have?? She's on the edge of falling into a dangerous lifestyle. Romeo was just a taste. Who knows when she'll upload again? We all know she'll avoid it. Or will we get Austin in vlogs, like nothing ever happned. Yes, he's my new man, he's seeewwww sweet. She'll def ignore everything, and bullshit who, and how he is 100%. The comments will be wild. Until she's forced to face it. Then we'll see her usual scandal cycle, once again. Be careful, Sammi, looks like you're playing with fire...

H3re4t3a
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by H3re4t3a »

LiddlePallid wrote:
I creeped his Instagram and he was still in high school in 2013 which would’ve made Sam 23 at the time. So he’s gotta be like early-mid 20’s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

When Dahltyn moves on and actually meets a nice girl....he will realise what a fucking bitch Scam is and was to him.

It's his lack of life experience that has him thinking he ought to be the ''Supportive and mature ex boyfriend'' :roll:

I think his anger will set in a lot later. He just needs time to mature and experience other girls to realise that this little cow did him dirty in so many ways!!!

She has publicly made him look like an abusive partner and a very weak man. He will probably only realise this with age though.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Post by Guest »

That’s typically what happens when people break up with mentally abusive partners. She’s moved on quickly because she was manipulating the relationship to her benefit and no longer saw use in it. He’ll be hurt now because it’s the shock factor. Once he gets over it and heals from it he will despise her. Usually this is when most people feel stupid for being so vulnerable and hanging on because they heal and wonder why they even cared about someone like that to begin with.

Say what you will but the fact she’s moved on and is flaunting her and her bottom of the barrel of society hood rat all over social media and the fact dahltyn is just navigating break up and staying relatively low key about it says all it needs too.

She is a stone cold piece of shit. She is literal trash and she does not understand how nasty karma is.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

H3re4t3a wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:54 am
LiddlePallid wrote:
I creeped his Instagram and he was still in high school in 2013 which would’ve made Sam 23 at the time. So he’s gotta be like early-mid 20’s
SMH dating someone younger is so gross IMO... What's next, moving on to one of Alexis' 19, or 20 year-old friends?? :barf:

123SP
Learner
Learner

Post by 123SP »

When did people start to think Dipshit was a good person???? He's a piece of absolute trash and so is she. They are both getting what they deserve.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

LiddlePallid wrote:How old is Austin by the way?
He was born in 95, he’s turning 25 this year. (I have a few mutual friends with him)

Post by Guest »

123SP wrote:When did people start to think Dipshit was a good person???? He's a piece of absolute trash and so is she. They are both getting what they deserve.
I wouldn’t say anyone’s saying he’s a good person. But he’s handling himself and this situation 1000x better than she is. We also now realize she can manipulate a situation to look whatever way she wants too. I would rather someone be a sarcastic asshole openly then be a malicious scheming manipulative piece of shit silently and hide behind donations to homeless shelters and animal shelters to get away with it.

Kimbey
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimbey »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:04 am
123SP wrote:When did people start to think Dipshit was a good person???? He's a piece of absolute trash and so is she. They are both getting what they deserve.
I wouldn’t say anyone’s saying he’s a good person. But he’s handling himself and this situation 1000x better than she is. We also now realize she can manipulate a situation to look whatever way she wants too. I would rather someone be a sarcastic asshole openly then be a malicious scheming manipulative piece of shit silently and hide behind donations to homeless shelters and animal shelters to get away with it.

:tu: <3 :love2:

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

I think literally everyone’s posts when defending Dahltyn in here have openly admitted he can be a piece of shit, but like said above, I don’t think being a sarcastic, big for his boots, know it all means you deserve the shit Sams pulled on him. Rather someone fart on my leg at new years than someone piss down my leg the entire relationship and then have the cheek to tell me it’s raining

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

And looking back, I'm sure she deserved that New Year's Eve fart now :rofl: She always made sure to include him being a dick to her in the vlogs, and now that I've seen her true colors and all the shit she's been pulling, I truly believe that fart was deserved lmfao

Post by Guest »

Dahltyns family also said we only see what she wants us to see through her camera. I think he was someone who didn’t put up with her games and she was super fake on camera and that was probably hard to be around so he came off as bitchy or rude. Like even when she said she was going to bed in a vlog and he called her out for just ordering food. I think that was when he was still editing.

And when she did that reading mean comments thing she made sure to pick ones that were all about dahltyn to remind him “of his place”.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”