THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Someone in Jeffree's thread finally found Sam's screenshot of him saying he wants to expose Jeffree. Basically...Jeffree was being manipulative & talking shit, he could of done the same with the twins....πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.
Screenshot_20200215-045519_Samsung Internet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dididenise
Talker
Talker

Post by Dididenise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Dididenise wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:17 pm
clout, pure and simple

the twins can be a lot of bad stuff but there is no denying they are smart, they know who to associate themselves with, and they do it without seeming like they are chasing for clout they also know when to jump ships or switch before stuff really hits them
they managed to maintain relevance after so many years doing YouTube and at the same time they remain scandal free for the most part and with squeaky clean images

I'm looking at Emma and James views for example and they have less views than the twins and also less consistent , its a bit crazy considering both Emma and James not too long ago were youtube hit kids

my point is when everything is said and done the twins manage to remain on top
that's why I don't get why they don't try to branch out to something else, soon their channel will probably also die, and decrease in views
Yes, the twins have played it very smart when it comes to youtube as compared to their peers.

I think James' views went down because of the scandal and his bratty and boring personality. As far as Emma is concerned, she hasn't improved the quality of her videos that much so it kind of became boring and people moved on.

Having said that I think a lot of twins appeal is that they are hot. I mean I don't want to take away the hard work that they have done, but we all know their content is mediocre at best and most of the hype is from fangirls who just want to be their girlfriends and make 'hot' edits of them. I genuinely believe that as soon as Grayson and Ethan get a girlfriend publicly, half their fandom is gonna get heartbroken and just leave.

Also, I don't want to sound rude, but do you think that they aren't as good looking as they used to be? Like their looks are going away as they become older?

That can happen they getting public girlfriends and most people on the fandom leaving
but again is the twins we are talking about they are smarter than that
they will only go public with a girl or semi public like they did with Emma, if it's going to benefit their brand and popularity

meaning dating a super popular trendy girl, or using the relationship to get some clout and make more interesting videos

Ethan and Emma were kind of public and the fans were fine, they are actually more hyped than ever,
so they will be fine as long as they choose someone strategic
People hate when their fave is dating a girl but at the same time they love ships and to route for certain people to be together

don't get me wrong I think a random average girl or someone with a bad reputation would totally cause the effect you said
but a liked, relatable girl and with a massive fan base/ someone seen as extremely God level like some fans see the twins or better yet someone trending and gaining fast reputation I think the fanbase wouldn't mind, and we know the twins wouldn't mind either since they are gaining something out of it

About them loosing their looks, I'm kind of seeing it with Grayson he is looking more and more like Ethan, but at the same time I think Ethan is looking more and more attractive
Maybe with Grayson is just is unfortunate fashion choices and Ethan is growing into his looks in a good way

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

Daisyyvelise wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:58 am
Someone in Jeffree's thread finally found Sam's screenshot of him saying he wants to expose Jeffree. Basically...Jeffree was being manipulative & talking shit, he could of done the same with the twins....πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.

And yet the twins hang out with Jeffree...Yikes.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Can the twins please stop covering themselves with tattoos? I don't want them to end up looking like Jeffree Star in 5 years instead of accepting their natural looks.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:30 am
Can the twins please stop covering themselves with tattoos? I don't want them to end up looking like Jeffree Star in 5 years instead of accepting their natural looks.
Right it look so tacky and ugly

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Their podcast is out
https://open.spotify.com/episode/5AcG0CAnoZWWXxpLpiJvzo
They said that they are gonna talk about a lot of things like anxiety, mental health, heartbreak, dropping friends, running a business, youtube channel and other things that come along with being famous. But I bet 10 bucks that they won't be talking about anything personal they just said it to bait their fans. These guys aren't really great talkers, so let's see how this goes.

From description:
Join Ethan and Grayson each week as they open up about topics that go way beyond their YouTube videos. Being in the public spotlight from a young age comes with challenges, and navigating those challenges has taught them a lot. But they’ve also had a LOT of fun, and they’re about to share it all. Launching February 25, new episodes every Tuesday. Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Radio.com, or wherever you get your podcasts.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:29 am
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:58 am

And yet the twins hang out with Jeffree...Yikes.
Do they hang out though....unless their just really private? I haven't seen anything except when they filmed lol

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

The stans are getting out of hand.

I DM'ed this person whether they really did that and they said yes. Fucking crazy.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Olivia talks about her and Grayson's relationship timeline in this podcast. Start around 30:20.
Last edited by BrewingAyahuasca on Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

You think Emma and James will be mentioned/hinted at in the failed friendship discusssion/relationships lol

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:35 am
You think Emma and James will be mentioned/hinted at in the failed friendship discusssion/relationships lol
I don't think that they will directly take names but rather hint at it. And they will say that they themselves were in a bad place too which led to falling out with friends.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:31 am
Olivia talks about her and Grayson's relationship timeline in this podcast. Start around 30:20.
Must of been July or around that time since she started liking the Tame Impala page lol ah so she knew James first

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:53 am
Must of been July or around that time since she started liking the Tame Impala page lol ah so she knew James first
Idk why Grayson started messaging Olivia when he was not over his ex? And then picked her up to stay at his place for a week. She says she slept over at his house for a whole week. Even though Grayson told her that he was not over his ex. And then they got into a fight. And now he's messaging her on Snapchat after all of this happened? omg, Grayson's really so stupid and messy i can't. Like how does this boy even talk about having soulmates or starting a family and having children? Man, he really dumb.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:28 pm
Idk why Grayson started messaging Olivia when he was not over his ex? And then picked her up to stay at his place for a week. She says she slept over at his house for a whole week. Even though Grayson told her that he was not over his ex. And then they got into a fight. And now he's messaging her on Snapchat after all of this happened? omg, Grayson's really so stupid and messy i can't. Like how does this boy even talk about having soulmates or starting a family and having children? Man, he really dumb.
Hey atleast he told her and she happily went along with it lol πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

So she was the side chick basically. But who is the ex?

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:47 pm
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:28 pm
Hey atleast he told her and she happily went along with it lol πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ.
That doesn't make him right though. Actually it makes both of them look stupid or horny or whatever...ugh. Also, why is Grayson messaging her again? Does he want to bang Olivia again?

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:54 pm
I think it was Elizabeth Seward.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 pm
She doesn’t live in jersey tho but I know she’s a model. Is there proof of her and Grayson together or just a rumor.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Didn't they meet Elizabeth during Coachella/in 2019 but I think their just mutuals thru the Haddadin twins but yea people said that the ex was from New Jersey.
Last edited by Daisyyvelise on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:22 pm
She doesn’t live in jersey tho but I know she’s a model. Is there proof of her and Grayson together or just a rumor.
Or maybe Chloe Alison

Return to β€œThe Dolan Twins”