SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Esuna
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Post by Esuna »

Herself and the people she hangs out with remind me of the "cool" kids in high school and I mean the type who think they are cool but are actually just trashy hoodrats. The kind of people you lol at when high school is done. Some of them may grow up, but it's clear she has regressed xD.

It's hilarious to see people like this, I frequently do in my city. It allows for interesting people watching to pass the time.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

I'm not shocked she's hanging out with the low lives of Saskatoon.. she's always been lonely and desperate for attention, this was bound to happen.

BettyBam
Learner
Learner

Post by BettyBam »

LiddlePallid wrote:You guys, we all know Dahltyn likes to get jewelry off AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3298734 ... lsrc=aw.ds

:rofl:
My face when I opened It- ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Happy Valentines Day, Miss Single, not going to have a valentine this year.

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Austin’s prepared to pick up her food tab. Like not the “I’m cute look at me eat on the first date”. I mean the bitch as has a mad addiction to fast food and Starbucks addiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2tru
Talker
Talker

Post by 2tru »

That looks like a big ass steak on her plate, thought she didn't eat beef.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

MissesK
Learner
Learner

Post by MissesK »

pink-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:03 am
joyanue wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:03 am
Piink-mcnasty wrote:I follow him on snap! He def wears invisaline!

Its funny he took a pic with this girl, considering shes 600x better looking then Scam! :rofl:

So i guess Thurs night they start their benders/partying! Then go out Fri night again? And then need Sat and Sun to recover? Cause it was the same shit last wknd

That looks like the same girl that was recording them making out and cheering them on

Yeah, it looks like the same girl! Austin also has a picture with her on his Instagram where they’re riding snowmobiles. It looks like she does aesthetics, so I did some snooping and found her nail page on Facebook. Killa nails by k.
I checked out her nail page on Facebook and I’m no nail expert but the pictures don’t look half bad some of them even pretty. Better than scams at least in my opinion. If this girl is such a close “friend” I wonder why she doesn’t support her and get her to do her nails.

Is it because her and her nail tech are such good friends as well? 😂

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

pain-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:Image

And also she always says safe the animals and that she won’t eat red meat anymore especially steaks because it messes with her stomach ! She’s such a liar

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:34 pm

She's so short her boobs are under the table.

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer

Post by BabyHandsSam »

Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:07 pm
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:34 pm

She's so short her boobs are under the table.
It’s what happens when you’re a troll. She’s just trying to live under the table like she lives under a bridge.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

How has she gone from cute little sushi dates with Dahltyn on valentines to partying and doing shots? Even the 19 year old boys I know have treat their girlfriends to nice gifts, romantic meals and a night in. She’s lost the plot. You’re 30!!!! It doesn’t mean you need to lie down and roll over into your grave but it does mean maturity is WAY over due!

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She looks old enough to be her new fella's MOTHER! For fucks sake.

She is looking seriously ROUGH in these DiNnEr DaTe pictures!!! :o

But I guess that's what happens when you start partying and doing hard drugs at 30...

I also wonder how she will weasel her way out of being arrested for possession of drugs in her house? Because that is what these kids she's hanging around with are setting her up for! They are turning her home into a fucking drug den.

I would love to see Scam argue with a police officer while she's high as a kite dressed in disgusting cheap lingerie :rofl:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Chloeisabelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chloeisabelle »

ShEs SO AmAziNG 🤮🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

Chloeisabelle wrote:ShEs SO AmAziNG ImageImage
Yeah, sure, 30 year old women who have no guaranteed income, done clean their house, don’t walk their pets, can’t cook anything beside dorito chicken and spend all their supposed money on plastic surgery are so amazing. As long as there’s a roof over your head to smoke crack pipes under, right? Image

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Whats sad is that this is all shes ever wanted!
- A guy to take cute pics with her, and makeout with her in public.
- A guy to take her for a “fancy” valentines day, and it was pre booked, not last minute trying to get into the sushi place and complain about others getting in before them.
- a guy to pay for dinner and drinks
- a guy to surprise her with cute little gifts, and not junk from the gas station or wish app.
- a guy to show her off on social media

Like this is all shes ever wanted. (And i mean, i get it! If your the one always paying and you never get treated like a princess, and ur bf is a fat lazy mooch) (not saying you should expect gifts in a relationship, but its the little gestures, and her mind set of a 16 yr old that, thats how relationships work)

I honestly dont think she could or would ever go back to dolphin. Sure Austin is a drug dealer, and garbage himself, however he seems to be treating her exactly how she dreams real relationships are. She wants to be this dumb bimbo that stays home and has money, while having a guy spoil her and bow to her.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

^ Dahltyn was also nice to her at the beginning when they were cute and FRE$h, then he realised she's a lazy piece of shit and wasn't interested and didn't care to make her happy and treat her like a princess because she's definitely not a princess, I don't blame him.

She's living her best life right now (well not my type of best life but you know what I mean) but we'll see.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

This is hilarious. She LITERALLY can't stay single. We were all right when we said she was only keeping Dahltyn around until she could find someone else. Bitch is terrified to be alone. That's why she kept saying "we're not together, just friends" - so that when this happened, she figured she wouldn't look as bad. Nope, didn't work Sam. You are a terrible person and karma is a bitch - you are going to keep repeating the same cycle and end up alone forever.

GimmeTheTeaSis
Talker
Talker

Post by GimmeTheTeaSis »

Not sure if anyone watched, but I caught the last few minutes of her on IG live last night. Getting ready to go out and get ~sewww drunk at the club!~ Literally all of the comments were about her being on drugs and about Austin. she was like "I DoNt Do ThAt" and Alexis was saying the same. Oh and she also had all of the people in her house. so much for her caring about her shit getting stolen!!!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

All the people she's having over she's never shown before this sudden Austin relationship, yet she doesn't seem to care that someone was stealing from her before. I'm surprised Alexis was there, to be honest. It seems like Sam is slowly phasing her out to move on to this new group.

And yeah, I thought she doesn't TOUCH red meat? It's so ridiculous that she lies about EVERYTHING. I would love another owning up to my lies video, but I think she's too far gone at this point. Plus it was Dahltyn who made her do that one so now we'll never get it. I just hope he eventually makes his own channel and once he's finally over her stupid ass, exposes all the shit she's done.

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Post by joyanue »

GimmeTheTeaSis wrote:Not sure if anyone watched, but I caught the last few minutes of her on IG live last night. Getting ready to go out and get ~sewww drunk at the club!~ Literally all of the comments were about her being on drugs and about Austin. she was like "I DoNt Do ThAt" and Alexis was saying the same. Oh and she also had all of the people in her house. so much for her caring about her shit getting stolen!!!!
Crying and bitching about her shit getting stolen and then invites convicted robbers into her house, let’s see how that works out for her! Image

Return to “PiinkSparkles”