SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

2tru
Learner
Learner

Re: SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Post by 2tru » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 pm

That looks like a big ass steak on her plate, thought she didn't eat beef.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

MissesK
Learner
Learner

Post by MissesK » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:03 pm

pink-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:03 am
joyanue wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:03 am
Piink-mcnasty wrote:I follow him on snap! He def wears invisaline!

Its funny he took a pic with this girl, considering shes 600x better looking then Scam! :rofl:

So i guess Thurs night they start their benders/partying! Then go out Fri night again? And then need Sat and Sun to recover? Cause it was the same shit last wknd

That looks like the same girl that was recording them making out and cheering them on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it looks like the same girl! Austin also has a picture with her on his Instagram where they’re riding snowmobiles. It looks like she does aesthetics, so I did some snooping and found her nail page on Facebook. Killa nails by k.
I checked out her nail page on Facebook and I’m no nail expert but the pictures don’t look half bad some of them even pretty. Better than scams at least in my opinion. If this girl is such a close “friend” I wonder why she doesn’t support her and get her to do her nails.

Is it because her and her nail tech are such good friends as well? 😂

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:43 pm

pain-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:Image

Happy Valentines Day, Miss Single, not going to have a valentine this year.
And also she always says safe the animals and that she won’t eat red meat anymore especially steaks because it messes with her stomach ! She’s such a liar

Aluminumfoilcat
Talker
Talker

Post by Aluminumfoilcat » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:07 pm

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:34 pm

She's so short her boobs are under the table.

BabyHandsSam
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by BabyHandsSam » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:14 pm

Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:07 pm

She's so short her boobs are under the table.
It’s what happens when you’re a troll. She’s just trying to live under the table like she lives under a bridge.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:34 am

How has she gone from cute little sushi dates with Dahltyn on valentines to partying and doing shots? Even the 19 year old boys I know have treat their girlfriends to nice gifts, romantic meals and a night in. She’s lost the plot. You’re 30!!!! It doesn’t mean you need to lie down and roll over into your grave but it does mean maturity is WAY over due!

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:49 am

She looks old enough to be her new fella's MOTHER! For fucks sake.

She is looking seriously ROUGH in these DiNnEr DaTe pictures!!! :o

But I guess that's what happens when you start partying and doing hard drugs at 30...

I also wonder how she will weasel her way out of being arrested for possession of drugs in her house? Because that is what these kids she's hanging around with are setting her up for! They are turning her home into a fucking drug den.

I would love to see Scam argue with a police officer while she's high as a kite dressed in disgusting cheap lingerie :rofl:

Chloeisabelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chloeisabelle » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 am

ShEs SO AmAziNG 🤮🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:51 am

Chloeisabelle wrote:ShEs SO AmAziNG ImageImage
Yeah, sure, 30 year old women who have no guaranteed income, done clean their house, don’t walk their pets, can’t cook anything beside dorito chicken and spend all their supposed money on plastic surgery are so amazing. As long as there’s a roof over your head to smoke crack pipes under, right? Image

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:48 am

Whats sad is that this is all shes ever wanted!
- A guy to take cute pics with her, and makeout with her in public.
- A guy to take her for a “fancy” valentines day, and it was pre booked, not last minute trying to get into the sushi place and complain about others getting in before them.
- a guy to pay for dinner and drinks
- a guy to surprise her with cute little gifts, and not junk from the gas station or wish app.
- a guy to show her off on social media

Like this is all shes ever wanted. (And i mean, i get it! If your the one always paying and you never get treated like a princess, and ur bf is a fat lazy mooch) (not saying you should expect gifts in a relationship, but its the little gestures, and her mind set of a 16 yr old that, thats how relationships work)

I honestly dont think she could or would ever go back to dolphin. Sure Austin is a drug dealer, and garbage himself, however he seems to be treating her exactly how she dreams real relationships are. She wants to be this dumb bimbo that stays home and has money, while having a guy spoil her and bow to her.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:53 am

^ Dahltyn was also nice to her at the beginning when they were cute and FRE$h, then he realised she's a lazy piece of shit and wasn't interested and didn't care to make her happy and treat her like a princess because she's definitely not a princess, I don't blame him.

She's living her best life right now (well not my type of best life but you know what I mean) but we'll see.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:22 am

This is hilarious. She LITERALLY can't stay single. We were all right when we said she was only keeping Dahltyn around until she could find someone else. Bitch is terrified to be alone. That's why she kept saying "we're not together, just friends" - so that when this happened, she figured she wouldn't look as bad. Nope, didn't work Sam. You are a terrible person and karma is a bitch - you are going to keep repeating the same cycle and end up alone forever.

GimmeTheTeaSis
Talker
Talker

Post by GimmeTheTeaSis » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:30 am

Not sure if anyone watched, but I caught the last few minutes of her on IG live last night. Getting ready to go out and get ~sewww drunk at the club!~ Literally all of the comments were about her being on drugs and about Austin. she was like "I DoNt Do ThAt" and Alexis was saying the same. Oh and she also had all of the people in her house. so much for her caring about her shit getting stolen!!!!

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:33 am

All the people she's having over she's never shown before this sudden Austin relationship, yet she doesn't seem to care that someone was stealing from her before. I'm surprised Alexis was there, to be honest. It seems like Sam is slowly phasing her out to move on to this new group.

And yeah, I thought she doesn't TOUCH red meat? It's so ridiculous that she lies about EVERYTHING. I would love another owning up to my lies video, but I think she's too far gone at this point. Plus it was Dahltyn who made her do that one so now we'll never get it. I just hope he eventually makes his own channel and once he's finally over her stupid ass, exposes all the shit she's done.

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Post by joyanue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:54 am

GimmeTheTeaSis wrote:Not sure if anyone watched, but I caught the last few minutes of her on IG live last night. Getting ready to go out and get ~sewww drunk at the club!~ Literally all of the comments were about her being on drugs and about Austin. she was like "I DoNt Do ThAt" and Alexis was saying the same. Oh and she also had all of the people in her house. so much for her caring about her shit getting stolen!!!!
Crying and bitching about her shit getting stolen and then invites convicted robbers into her house, let’s see how that works out for her! Image

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:30 am

He's only taking her out to dinner and paying for shit because they only just started dating and he knows she's an easy lay.

The dinner dates will stop and he will start treating her like shit too. What happens when he needs to take care of his new born baby??? Scam will be forgotten in no time.

Here4TeaTime1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here4TeaTime1 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:33 am

Lmao did she seriously wear a tacky urban planet cotton top with the cut out neck thing to a dinner date. God she’s so trashy. Also can’t wait for Austin to cheat on her and she will have to cry about it in silence because that’s the type of dude he is and she’s burned every last bridge she’s had with her platforms and no one trusts her or cares about her anymore.

Here4TeaTime1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Here4TeaTime1 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:36 am

Chloeisabelle wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 am
ShEs SO AmAziNG 🤮🤮
Why is she filtering all the pictures she’s in? No one does that anymore. It’s 2020 and most YouTube’s are aesthetic on social media not posting a photo looked like it’s taken with a potato and a filter. Also I can smell this picture. Her vaginitis must be so bad right now since she’s railed by someone new she’s probably douching extra hard with the vagisil lmao

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 am

How old is Austin by the way?

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:44 am

I said it before and I’ll say it again... she was lying about the stealing for sure. It was just some way for her to stir up some views and attention when she wasn’t getting any.

This new guy will dump her lumpy ass soon enough. If a baby couldn’t keep him with his previous girl then what the fuck does Sam have to keep him around long term. Her true colors will show in no time as will his.

AssistantManager
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by AssistantManager » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:12 am

Lol all I can think of is her using the cutlery, gripping the fork in one hand, sawing through the steak with the other. One of her ready eat with me's I saw she had the worst table manners.

xoxxox
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by xoxxox » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:25 am

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 am
hey was supposed to graduate high school in 2014 so i think he’s 23 or 24

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:28 am

So even younger than Dahltyn lol

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:32 am

She's thinks she's seeewwww good at hiding who she really is, but we see it all! She puts on such a fake front, of being the person she wants people to see. Then you have all this shit behind the scenes, that always comes out. Her racist posts on facebook, her new crowd of ~bAd b0y~ "hoodrat" losers. But, she's suuuuch a good, loving person, y'all!! We always knew she was a bit dim. But, after all of this, she is a straight up idiot. She's clearly going through something, and needs help. Like, all of this is making DIPSHIT look GOOD. At least with him, she had someone, with a seemingly legit job, and good family life. He's an asshole, but harmless, otherwise. She's clearly spiralling before she's about to turn 30. I don't care what people do with their lives, the "milestones" in life, are different for everyone. But, we see that's constantly trying to relive, and get back her younger years. Whether it be, being stuck in the early 2000s, or doing club binges. She's a mess. And needs to pull herself together. She's going to get her self in serious trouble with this crowd. Imagine what will happen she falls farther down, into all these people's shady lives. Who knows what worse connections they have?? She's on the edge of falling into a dangerous lifestyle. Romeo was just a taste. Who knows when she'll upload again? We all know she'll avoid it. Or will we get Austin in vlogs, like nothing ever happned. Yes, he's my new man, he's seeewwww sweet. She'll def ignore everything, and bullshit who, and how he is 100%. The comments will be wild. Until she's forced to face it. Then we'll see her usual scandal cycle, once again. Be careful, Sammi, looks like you're playing with fire...

H3re4t3a
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by H3re4t3a » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:54 am

LiddlePallid wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:38 am
I creeped his Instagram and he was still in high school in 2013 which would’ve made Sam 23 at the time. So he’s gotta be like early-mid 20’s
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”