'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I just zoomed in on her face on the post before, what are those two little lines in the middle each nostril?? Are they tell tale signs of a nose job? Her nose used to be wider when she first started. Her skin texture is awful!

Her skin looks really saggy and loose, she is in need of a facelift, I expect that will be next. She has a lot of wrinkles under her eyes, it's very crepey. I wonder if this is why she wear glitter all the time, it probably hides the crepeyiness on her top lid

Lol the breast contour :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by Pleiadian Starseed on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rawegg
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by rawegg »

The titty contour!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭 🤣

Post by Guest »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 pm
I just zoomed in on her face on the post before, what are those two little lines in the middle each nostril?? Are they tell tale signs of a nose job? Her nose used to be wider when she first started. Her skin texture is awful!

Her skin looks really saggy and loose, she is in need of a facelift, I expect that will be next. She has a lot of wrinkles under her eyes, it's very crepey. I wonder if this is why she wear glitter all the time, it probably hides the crepeyiness on her top lid

I have the nose thing myself, always got called a cupids bow, but it's technically the philtrum. I remember getting teased about it at school with classmates saying it was 'manly' like a stiff upper lip. She does get lip fillers, she's admitted to that and even said a few months ago she deliberately got more than normal - so I have no idea if that makes them even bigger.
(Which was also hilarious because later that same month, she was saying she's had NO WORK DONE!!! to her face, when she literally recorded herself talking about her lip filler previously on insta. - How anyone can't see even the little lies she tells on the regular and think she doesn't tell bigger ones, is beyond me.)

She's definitely looking sloppy on the jowls and heavier in the normal lines around the mouth and face, which does indeed make her look older. But then in the pics her sister also looked a heck of a lot older with far more laugh lines and wrinkles, so clearly her filters in her videos work to cover, but it doesn't work in these sort of circumstances where camera flashes and HD lenses can see all.

I also wonder if she's had fillers and other injectables in her face and it's just blown her skin out to be more saggy.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:27 pm
You can actually see the breast contour coming off in this pic:

Jowls

closeup

Ew! Can you imagine how nasty the inside of that white blazer must look?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

rawegg wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:48 pm
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:48 pm
KCxo wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:12 pm

She has the skin texture of an actual orange... which is ironic in itself given that’s the colour she paints her face 24/7.
She needs to be photoshopped onto the annoying orange. lol.

ask and ye shall receive

I can now die happy.

Tati however, has already put out a hit on you.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

imtrying_girl
Talker
Talker

Post by imtrying_girl »

rawegg wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
KCxo wrote:

She has the skin texture of an actual orange... which is ironic in itself given that’s the colour she paints her face 24/7.

ask and ye shall receive

I can't see it, I'm on tapatalk :/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

"The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living"

Post by Guest »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:24 am

I can now die happy.

Put a Fedora on her and she looks like a mob wife.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

She looks so uncomfortable In these pics like trying to pose and looking so desperate, 😂😂😂

angelfire117
Informer
Informer

Post by angelfire117 »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:08 am
WORDSALAD wrote:

I can now die happy.

Maybe Big Ang is trying to communicate from beyond through Tati

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

angelfiredelete17 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:36 am
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:08 am
WORDSALAD wrote:

I can now die happy.

Maybe Big Ang is trying to communicate from beyond through Tati
haha,

Big Ang was fun and a riot though.... she's battling the body for dominance and i hope she wins out over the twat.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

rawegg wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
KCxo wrote:

ask and ye shall receive

I love how her hands are different color than her face

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

WORDSALAD wrote:
rawegg wrote:
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
KCxo wrote:

ask and ye shall receive

I can now die happy.

She looks like a man in the last pic......a very egoistic man!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:48 pm
Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 pm

I have the nose thing myself, always got called a cupids bow, but it's technically the philtrum. I remember getting teased about it at school with classmates saying it was 'manly' like a stiff upper lip. She does get lip fillers, she's admitted to that and even said a few months ago she deliberately got more than normal - so I have no idea if that makes them even bigger.
(Which was also hilarious because later that same month, she was saying she's had NO WORK DONE!!! to her face, when she literally recorded herself talking about her lip filler previously on insta. - How anyone can't see even the little lies she tells on the regular and think she doesn't tell bigger ones, is beyond me.)

She's definitely looking sloppy on the jowls and heavier in the normal lines around the mouth and face, which does indeed make her look older. But then in the pics her sister also looked a heck of a lot older with far more laugh lines and wrinkles, so clearly her filters in her videos work to cover, but it doesn't work in these sort of circumstances where camera flashes and HD lenses can see all.

I also wonder if she's had fillers and other injectables in her face and it's just blown her skin out to be more saggy.
I meant the little lines on her nostrils itself, if you zoom in you can see them.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

caitlyn jenner called and she wants her style back.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I thought Twati said the complaints about her Blendiful are non existent since her video ? In the last 7 hours, I've spotted these on SM :

1. I really had trouble cleaning my Blendiful this morning and would like to get all the make up off of it.

2. I have tried to get a hold of you guys a couple of times now. My Blendiful leaves streaks on my face and absorbs all of my product. And I have changed the products I use to accommodate this tool and it’s still not working for me. Refund? :( I’m so disappointed.

3. 😭my blendiful ripped today after washing (there is a photo of a split seam blendiful on Twitter)

4. I’m trying everything in my power to clean my Blendiful, I even put it in the washer & it’s still not clean with make up still in it, PLEASE HELP. It’s my favorite tool!

5. I enjoyed #blendiful for a day & after one wash, this happened... I guess I was too aggressive when washing

6. Hey @TatiBEAUTY this is the second seam to pop on my #blendiful 😳I am reinforcing the seam with some basic stitching. I LOOOVE this makeup tool!! It is worth the extra stitch love😉💜🦋I’m buying another one...1 for wet and 1 for dry product

7. Torn Blendiful after third wash. There is a second tiny hole that my camera couldn’t capture.
@GlamLifeGuru#blendiful

8. Free Shipping Offer Tati Beauty : only on certain combos, like for us/canada you have to get blendiful and a palette to get free shipping and international has to buy 2 or more palettes. :/

9. Tried my @TatiBEAUTY#blendiful today & I have mixed feelings. Im not a fan of how it works with liquids/creams. the coverage isn’t as good and it’s kinda streaky

10. they are sending me a replacement for the ripped #blendiful customer service was very nice!

Also, why is her drugstore video a 10 minute advert for her OWN products which aren't even drugstore prices!????
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

The sad part is half of those customers are walking on eggshells so Twato the Fire Breather doesn't toast them with one breath :roll:

ETA... Incinerate, not toast. She's more Drogon than Pete the Magic Dragon :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

phoenixfeather283
Learner
Learner

Post by phoenixfeather283 »

I never understood her use of filters. Like damn girl, she looks great for her age. Her mom has fabulous skin. I can't watch her videos because it's like trying to peer through a fog. How do you do first impressions on foundations without closeups. Skin texture is normal, aging is NORMAL.

She made it a point to emphasise that she's a 37 year old woman in front of the camera. Yeah, then act like it and own it fam.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ She made a point to emphasise she's 37 cause everyone thinks she's way OLDER 😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

And besides, hasn't she been 38 for like 4 years now?

We had someone actually prove how old she actually is, yet it still feels like she's lying about her age

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

LOL! Thank you for the annoying orange, Warburtons are on offer at sains this week and I got them and have not been able to eat them cos they remind me of twati's disgusting face.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”