Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

bcfc999
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by bcfc999 »

I got a trailer for a new season of Mani on Tik Tok earlier. Also Brat has announced a new show called Stage Fright (the only cast member I recognise is Pressley Hosbach from Dance Moms) so it doesn't look like they're winding down.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by TheLoneStranger »

lmmomSD wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 am
Unbelievable. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I wonder if her team didn't submit her name for Web Music Star again, or if the nomination was rejected. She might have a tough time against adults with network television shows in this category:

FAVORITE FEMALE SOCIAL STAR

Annie LeBlanc

Emma Chamberlain

Lilly Singh

Liza Koshy

Miranda Sings

Merrell Twins

FAVORITE SOCIAL MUSIC STAR

Asher Angel

Blanco Brown

Johnny Orlando

JoJo Siwa

Mackenzie Ziegler

Max and Harvey

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Annie doesn’t stand a chance against Emma, Lilly or Liza. And i wonder If they decided not to put the lovebirds against each other? They did last year, but she hasn’t really been active in her music. She’s still doing Brat maybe cause of contracts but I’m sure she pulled the plug on singing. It wasn’t her thing. Acting is at least not as stressful as singing cause on screen acting takes several rounds of scenes and they can stop for forgotten lines and have it force fed to you and requires less work on her part. But I’m sure she will eventually quit that too,

Post by Guest »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:22 am
She is quickly becoming irrelevant in the eyes of her minions and she is grasping at straws to stay relevant.

This exactly. I know in here we (rightfully) snark about Famous Birthdays, but when Charli knocked Annie out of the #1 spot and Annie's minions didn't boost her until she was back in the #1 spot, that spoke volumes. Annie had a great run but it seems to be coming to an end.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

GspGrl6666 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:33 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:22 am
She is quickly becoming irrelevant in the eyes of her minions and she is grasping at straws to stay relevant.

This exactly. I know in here we (rightfully) snark about Famous Birthdays, but when Charli knocked Annie out of the #1 spot and Annie's minions didn't boost her until she was back in the #1 spot, that spoke volumes. Annie had a great run but it seems to be coming to an end.
I think We all knew it was coming. But even though her minions are now saying her singing and acting is mediocre says a lot. Maybe they liked the BTS looks at the Hollywood life and watched the final products and wanted it to be good. But you don’t just turn around and say something you were die hard in love with is now just mediocre. She’s no longer on magazine covers and this may be her last kids choice award nom before she becomes a has been. I hope She invested for her future.

BeautyGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyGirl »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:49 pm
lmmomSD wrote:
Unbelievable. Image

I wonder if her team didn't submit her name for Web Music Star again, or if the nomination was rejected. She might have a tough time against adults with network television shows in this category:

Annie LeBlanc

Emma Chamberlain

Lilly Singh

Liza Koshy

Miranda Sings

Merrell Twins

Asher Angel

Blanco Brown

Johnny Orlando

JoJo Siwa

Mackenzie Ziegler

Max and Harvey
I remember the very first teen choice awards. They had ballots in every teen magazine. I read the fine print that at that time said the teens pick the top 4. The winner is picked by Teen choice executives. I imagine they still operate similarly. They aren’t even truly a teen choice awards and even as an old lady that irks me.

BeautyGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyGirl »

BeautyGirl wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:53 am
TheLoneStranger wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:49 pm
lmmomSD wrote:
Unbelievable. Image

Annie LeBlanc

Emma Chamberlain

Lilly Singh

Liza Koshy

Miranda Sings

Merrell Twins

Asher Angel

Blanco Brown

Johnny Orlando

JoJo Siwa

Mackenzie Ziegler

Max and Harvey
I remember the very first teen choice awards. They had ballots in every teen magazine. I read the fine print that at that time said the teens pick the top 4. The winner is picked by Teen choice executives. I imagine they still operate similarly. They aren’t even truly a teen choice awards and even as an old lady that irks me.
Ugh! There was an entire part of that post I deleted and didn’t realize. My point was after the teen choice I stopped trusting the kids choice.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

That was Shane Dawson’s rant. That in the end, the “_______ choice awards” isn’t really a choice. It’s like 70% choice if they pick the nominee’s, but winners get picked by the show executives. He was livid at them for doing that and how much of a scam it is. But i will be “shooketh to the core” of Annie beats Lilly, Liza Miranda or Emma. There’s no way she would be even in popular vote a winner over Emma. Even Miranda is a bigger celeb than Annie. But if Billy was still her back door dealer, he would pay big to make sure she won. Thankfully he is done and on her own merit, she isn’t a name that would entice executives to pick her over bigger names like Emma and Miranda.

Copper
Learner
Learner

Post by Copper »

So - Annie posted a weird photo of her and Asher half kissing (lips) for valentines day...

Which - on it's own is a bit "hmmm" - like - he's not kissing her back, why post it - and then Kenzie comments and simply says "Oh my god" which over 5000 people liked and I had to laugh just a little.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I find it odd that he is smiling and looking at the camera. It’s creepy but also very telling of his motives. Pair it with all of his little gestures of reminding everyone that they are dating when he sees a camera on.

I feel bad because i do think the girl is head over heels in love with him. I mean She’s full on IN it and he is smiling and looking at the camera. Now, i personally Have NEVER seen a couples kissing photo like this. He is so not in it, he may as well be Piper. Because i haven’t seen it around from other influencer couples young and old, i really raise an eyebrow to the legitimacy of his feelings towards her. If she’s full on head over heels for her and he is just in it for the clout and the friendship (after all, he did she gets his sense of humor and nothing else about how their relationship sticks together) then he just as much of a prick as any other dude who leads girls on when he has no real feelings for her. Everything about him from a romantic standpoint seems fake AF and she is just wrapped around his finger. Why? Because she has no life without him. No hobbies, no jobs, not even many friends. She centered her life around him and if he is just there for the clout, he is an ass. Periodt. As annoying as it is to see young girls fixating on the need for a bf and seeing how much Annie has lost herself in the last three years, i know Exactly what’s going to happen. He is going to dump her before he turns 18 and it will crush her. She’s full on and he isn’t even kissing her back... just seems like an odd photo because he’s more worried about the camera than the girl on his lips.

I so bad wanna save Annie. She is falling into a seriously deep hole here. I mean I saw That photo and my heart sank. I was waiting to see the response from others here before i spoke out. But i can’t lie, it sank me because i can tell you by that photo, he’s not into her. He’s not in love with her. Captions, words on paper on a photo are empty without action and his actions are screaming he’s just not into her. He’s so unattached. Because she has such a lack of personal growth and understanding of her own self and has never built up individuality or self love before diving head first into a relationship that she wasn’t emotionally ready for. It’s going to destroy her.

Kenzie for a while has shown a lot of self exploration, growing her individuality and being independent on her own before entering a relationship like hers. Some people speculated that Annie dated Asher because Kenzie dated Ashton and then she caught feelings. Red flag #1 if you date someone cause the person you clearly idolized dated someone with a similar name. But because Annie hasn’t grown up into her own unique self and learned to love herself, she is going to continue to put her self love and self worth into boys and the older she gets the more of a fuckboy she is going to attract.

In my humble opinion, as much as I can’t stand the LA Annie, my heart breaks for her because i know the life she is going to live. Self hatred, shyness, insecurity, negative self talk and trying to put her self worth in how others see her and it’s going to be ten fold because of her huge fan base. She has clearly put her self worth into a boy who is unattached to her and fans who are coming and going faster than she can keep up with. When Asher’s gone and the fan pages are now dedicated to someone new and she is a has been, she is going to have a looooong journey to being happy with who she is and having an understanding of what she loves because she loves it and not because it will make someone else’s superficial dreams come true or fatten the bank account.

I feel for Annie. I wish someone would save her because she’s on a path of hard times learning to love herself without the adoration of millions or a man in her life. And shame on Katie for letting her daughter wind up like this. Perhaps it’s not easy to see it now, but one day she may regret everything she did and see how her personal decisions destroyed her children’s lives all for something that was finite and irrelevant compared to the mental health of your kids.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And the whole thing about this being their "one year anniversary" is weird too. They weren't even together that day. He sent her flowers and that meant they were a couple? Most couples count anniversaries as special days that they were TOGETHER. I don't know anyone who marks an anniversary of a day that they weren't even in the same room.
There is definitely something rotten in Denmark. I think he does enjoy her company for whatever reason. But he definitely isn't as invested as she is. She posts pictures and says "I love u!" constantly; and although he posted a cute little tribute to her for their anniversary saying that he's "lucky to be in love with his best friend" she definitely posts a lot more of him on her social media. They've been "together" a year, right? Most of his Instagram is just selfies and posts about his music with a smattering of pictures of Annie and himself, while hers is lots and lots of "couples goals" pictures. And his pictures are just "look! We're on vacation" kind of pictures, while hers are showing off the relationship itself.
I would never have posted that picture to begin with, much less have used it as a one year anniversary picture. He looks so disinterested. I have yet to see a picture of them kissing that doesn't look staged.
Kenzie and her boyfriend look so at ease together.
This is what a kissing picture should look like. Image

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

I have speculated in the past whether or not Asher was into girls, and that photo sure as hell doesn't dim my suspicions.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Saying you’re in love with your best friend and she just gets me and sending flowers to her are all cliche things to say/do. None of it has meaning and he doesn’t provide any meaning. It’s like he studied RomCom’s to see what men do for their girlfriends. I agree he is not IN LOVE with her. I don’t think he or she knows what being in love with someone means. It’s not cute vacations and Tik toks and taking couple goals pics. And I agree there seems to be tension compared to other photos of couples.

He’s either gay and hiding for whatever reason, being gay is pretty mainstream and common now. No need to hide it. Or he is using her for her clout.

Post by Guest »

Their whole relationship just screams fake to me. These two are not in love. Having a relationship helps their social media presence. And Annie’s captions lately have been making me cringe. “hi i like u!” “i’m in love with u!”. Like is she trying to convince herself to love him? And how hard is it to type out YOU?? Maybe it’s the quirky fun new way for captioning but it just drives me crazy. It just screams fake. And it’s not cute at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

nsf555 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:46 am
Their whole relationship just screams fake to me. These two are not in love. Having a relationship helps their social media presence. And Annie’s captions lately have been making me cringe. “hi i like u!” “i’m in love with u!”. Like is she trying to convince herself to love him? And how hard is it to type out YOU?? Maybe it’s the quirky fun new way for captioning but it just drives me crazy. It just screams fake. And it’s not cute at all.

My friend is a 27 yr old male and types “u” instead of you. It’s just the way things are. She’s a 15 year old girl on social media. Her captions don’t need to be business email style. But i do think there’s some kind of disconnect there. Neither of them are all that deep. And it’s almost childish, hi u! I like U! I’m in love with u. Like i imagine Her crinkling her nose and pinching his cheeks like your grandma when you were 3 when she says that. I can almost hear a squeaking in her voice when she says it. To me that kind of squeaky little kid quirky writing seems disingenuous to me. I agree 100% that there’s a boost to his social presence and her relevance. Granted she got with him before her family channel tanked, but i guess it was a slow sinking ship for a while.

From what i know From the fans, he was dating another girl at the time when he met Annie and then dumped that girl cause he couldn’t stop thinking about Annie. I will say despite that there’s a lot of weight in online friendships just like real life friends. Social media is cool in that way. But they also had met prior to the Valentine’s Day relationship “announcement” (the way they announced it was just as lame and cringy as their relationship has been thus far) so they were at least friendly. He claims to like her humor and either the other girl was as dry as the Sahara or that was an excuse. I don’t remember the other girls name but i am sure Annie had a bigger following and could boost him more than the other girl could.

Idk for sure if this is another public relationship for the sake of popularity. I do Know that he gained a ton of new fans through her and it’s pretty convincing that he isn’t into her but the social aspect. I mean for someone who seems to not be all into social media, he sure is into making sure that he makes it clear they are dating. But he is in no way in love with her.

I wasn’t expecting a deep and thought out caption from two kids. But the photo and the captions aren’t really proving that their words match their true feelings. Maybe SHE is in live with him or better, obsessed with him. She’s attached to him. Idk if in love is the right adverb for her. But she’s attached to him. She’s obsessed with him. She has feelings for him. But she doesn’t love him and he definitely doesn’t love her.

And that’s sad, i know How hard it will be when this ends. I just Don’t see him waiting 2 years for her to turn 18.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

nsf555 wrote:Their whole relationship just screams fake to me. These two are not in love. Having a relationship helps their social media presence. And Annie’s captions lately have been making me cringe. “hi i like u!” “i’m in love with u!”. Like is she trying to convince herself to love him? And how hard is it to type out YOU?? Maybe it’s the quirky fun new way for captioning but it just drives me crazy. It just screams fake. And it’s not cute at all.

She did that when he posted a selfie from the plane. Her comment on his picture was "Hi! I'm sitting right next to u and I love u!"
Weird. Not just the "u" apparently my distaste for that is just due to age, lol. But it sure seems like she is trying very hard to convince _someone_ that she is in love with Asher.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:38 am
nsf555 wrote:Their whole relationship just screams fake to me. These two are not in love. Having a relationship helps their social media presence. And Annie’s captions lately have been making me cringe. “hi i like u!” “i’m in love with u!”. Like is she trying to convince herself to love him? And how hard is it to type out YOU?? Maybe it’s the quirky fun new way for captioning but it just drives me crazy. It just screams fake. And it’s not cute at all.

She did that when he posted a selfie from the plane. Her comment on his picture was "Hi! I'm sitting right next to u and I love u!"
Weird. Not just the "u" apparently my distaste for that is just due to age, lol. But it sure seems like she is trying very hard to convince _someone_ that she is in love with Asher.

Not sure if that someone is herself or her fans. Her fans believe everything she says despite the fact that almost always her actions negate her words. I don’t Doubt she “loves” him. Like I said, she’s attached to him. It’s whether or not he’s attached to her. And i don’t Think he is. I think Someone like her who attaches herself to people for support is fully attached and obsessed with him to the point where I’m sure she daydreams about their wedding.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Again, Annie will be the last to know.

She’s a shy, unexceptional 15 y/o who in most respects acts considerably younger. That’s despite eagerly adopting a trendy Instagram lifestyle. For someone who has so much of it, Annie doesn’t seem to understand the nature of clout, or more accurately how to capitalize on clout. That would explain her inactivity on social media compared to her savvier Brat co-stars.

My point? Whether or not it was an arranged showmance, Annie is fully serious about the relationship. Most likely it’s a subconscious attempt at creating a stable family unit after the prior one shattered itself.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Attached yes-- actual, real love, no. She is nowhere near mature enough for real love. Real love requires a maturity that has nothing to do with Instagram posts, saying "I love u!" on social media, traveling to tropical islands, or floral arrangements.
Was it Peyton Lee that Asher supposedly dumped for Annie? Because people shipped them for a while and he kept insisting that they were just friends. The one thing that causes me to hesitate in thinking Annie is Asher's beard is that there was a gay character on the _Disney_ show he was on. It really wouldn't hurt his career, I don't think, for him to be out if he was gay. But maybe I'm naive. Maybe actors do still need beards.
This picture was taken in Turks and Caicos. Is that Annie on the beach behind him? Just seems odd.
ImageImage

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Idk if this still means she is relevant or not, but i passed By a Claire’s store with a sign in the window saying you could win a day with Annie. Interesting how she has never promoted that on any of her social media platforms.

Return to “Bratayley”