Jamie Austin - Part One

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Jamie Austin - Part One

Post by auntiflo13 »

Welcome to the new group for Jamie Austin :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

NoseyB
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Austin - Part One

Post by NoseyB »

He’s back. And he’s pulling the same shit. I feel like it should be discussed because WOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Psycho twink.

LOL at him complaining about abuse of the YouTube copyright system to get his deets when that's exactly the stunt he tried to pull when he was stalking Martin Louis.

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

dreamhaus wrote:Psycho twink.

LOL at him complaining about abuse of the YouTube copyright system to get his deets when that's exactly the stunt he tried to pull when he was stalking Martin Louis.
I don’t know how his little gaggle of followers do not see this. He’s literally doing the exact same thing as last time.

Truth_Seeker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Truth_Seeker »

He and his followers love to accuse others of things they do, consistently! How many lies, accusations, fake documents, & bullying does he have to do in order to see he's doing the exact same thing he did before! Everyone keeps saying it's been 3 years and he's grown. They need to research before speaking! There are a few that are getting things together in order to show proof of this. Until then, have fun using all of your fake accounts! 🤣🤪

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

I don’t understand how no one looks into all these people. Their misdeeds are all over the internet. Spend a couple hours and look at who you are supporting. Little Jamie insists he was doxxed and is now being doxxed again. I don’t recall him every being doxxed and I’ve seen and heard plenty about everyone in that group of people.
I can’t wait until the day all of them are exposed. Bunch of whack ass garbage people.

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

Truth_Seeker wrote:He and his followers love to accuse others of things they do, consistently! How many lies, accusations, fake documents, & bullying does he have to do in order to see he's doing the exact same thing he did before! Everyone keeps saying it's been 3 years and he's grown. They need to research before speaking! There are a few that are getting things together in order to show proof of this. Until then, have fun using all of your fake accounts! ImageImage

Wowww do tell!! Is there a timeline when we can expect this? Hopefully sooner than later? HAHA I think I speak for everyone who is watching this garbage when I say ...we can’t wait!

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

Young Jamie has really walked into all things bizarre again. He has multiple accounts and is in full attack form. It’s like watching the Martin situation all over again with a different target. It’s quite amazing. Creepy and weird yet amazing.
I wonder how much damage will be done to people before he is stopped.
How does one stop a mental unstable person from online attacking?

NoseyB
Debater
Debater

Post by NoseyB »

Some things never change...

You’d think he’d change up his shtick 🥱
But seriously this man-child needs to be stopped.

MoonJoyWave
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MoonJoyWave »

Look what Jan's Reviews is doing to Jamie and Champagne Taste. Jan attacked them both and made fun of Champagne Taste MH.

CT throws a little shade but she is about the only one with class. Not her fault if they cant handle it. :FU:

Skull-n-Glow
Learner
Learner

Post by Skull-n-Glow »

MoonJoyWave wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:25 am
Look what Jan's Reviews is doing to Jamie and Champagne Taste. Jan attacked them both and made fun of Champagne Taste MH.

CT throws a little shade but she is about the only one with class. Not her fault if they cant handle it. :FU:
What's she doing?
Come with me if you want to live :rofl:

Return to “A-M”