Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatyHearnFat & The Killer Supplements - Part 8

Post by Shewolftribe »

Yunrn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:28 pm
I can’t get over how big her arms are compared to when she was lean and using PEDs, combined with her extra body fat on her back... she looks nothing like she posed and touched up photos she posts. You can totally tell she’s pushing that belly out to the extreme to try to make herself look more pregnant.
It might be the angle, idk. But Axels head looks way bigger than hers.

Johnson115
Learner
Learner

Post by Johnson115 »

It’s very very very large.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fivebelievers
Talker
Talker

Post by fivebelievers »

I just cant get over the naked family shoot. It also looks bizarre with pictures where they are clothed and Axel continues to be naked. Why is he naked in every single shot. Its not like he is just some wild child that runs around naked usually ? What is the need for this? It's not even aesthetically cohesive. It's just puzzling.

msummerf
Talker
Talker

Post by msummerf »

I sure can feel the love lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

msummerf wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:55 pm
I sure can feel the love lol
He definitely cheated :rofl:

Charlie828
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Charlie828 »

Eyespyone wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 am
Did anyone think axels muscle tone when he was being thrown in the air looked weak? Haydn was throwing him up in the air, his left leg was doing something very strange. It was so flimsy and off to me. Again, in the medical field, so I was looking at his muscle control and it seemed like he didn’t have any. It really looked strange to me!!
First time poster bc why not.

Of course axels muscle control is weak. He just started walking, so it will take him a bit to catch up. Honestly, he probably took so long to walk, bc it’s hard to balance a huge head and walk at the same time. It’s science or physics or something. I think axel is just fine. Sure he has a huge head and is on the later range of the milestone timing, but who cares. He’s in the realm of normal.

That being said, if they keep letting him stand on tables, scream, eat everywhere... it’s going to be a disaster. They really need to set some consistent limits soon with that kid. I hope for their sake, they start real soon.

moonlight11
Learner
Learner

Post by moonlight11 »

Why did the photographer delete their ig profile?

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

moonlight11 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:08 pm
Whoa that’s really weird, it’s definitely gone....

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

Katy was asking on her iG stories about how to get a "Dead" IG handle. so its possible the photographer wanted to change IG names after getting so many rude comments about Katy's photos lol

Layitonme
Talker
Talker

Post by Layitonme »

Yunrn wrote:
moonlight11 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:08 pm
Whoa that’s really weird, it’s definitely gone....
Maybe she was sick of deleting comments about Axels butt lookin like Katy’s saggy boobs. I honestly could not see anything other than big saggy boobs until someone said it was Axels butt lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pssykat
Learner
Learner

Post by pssykat »

Lmao why did i automatically think of that kim meme.

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

pssykat wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:00 pm
She seemed embarrassed that he showed her eating dominos

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

Yunrn wrote:
I can’t get over how big her arms are compared to when she was lean and using PEDs, combined with her extra body fat on her back... she looks nothing like she posed and touched up photos she posts. You can totally tell she’s pushing that belly out to the extreme to try to make herself look more pregnant.
Speaking of her arms, still embarrassing AF that she got that girls face tattooed on her arm 😂 & then everyone called her out for it 🤣

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Charlie828 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:35 pm
Eyespyone wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 am
Did anyone think axels muscle tone when he was being thrown in the air looked weak? Haydn was throwing him up in the air, his left leg was doing something very strange. It was so flimsy and off to me. Again, in the medical field, so I was looking at his muscle control and it seemed like he didn’t have any. It really looked strange to me!!
First time poster bc why not.

Of course axels muscle control is weak. He just started walking, so it will take him a bit to catch up. Honestly, he probably took so long to walk, bc it’s hard to balance a huge head and walk at the same time. It’s science or physics or something. I think axel is just fine. Sure he has a huge head and is on the later range of the milestone timing, but who cares. He’s in the realm of normal.

That being said, if they keep letting him stand on tables, scream, eat everywhere... it’s going to be a disaster. They really need to set some consistent limits soon with that kid. I hope for their sake, they start real soon.
I was specific to point out his left leg doesn’t look right to me and that’s the one he stumbles over all the time when walking. His foot also has a tendency to go inward. We have a difference of opinion :tu:

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Cutecumber wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:22 am
Yunrn wrote:
Speaking of her arms, still embarrassing AF that she got that girls face tattooed on her arm 😂 & then everyone called her out for it 🤣
I agree. To say “I just created this image in my mind of what I thought I wanted her to look like and it was not an image she picked up from somewhere”. I do love the girls comment when everyone alerted her to Katy’s post something along the lines of “whoa” :rofl:

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

sunflower217 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:17 am
pssykat wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:00 pm
She seemed embarrassed that he showed her eating dominos
I got that impression as well and showing her cup of coke too. On another note, she does not have the best of genes though. Has anyone seen a picture of her mom and her moms sisters? They all are on the thicker side for sure!

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Eyespyone wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:20 am
Cutecumber wrote:
Yunrn wrote:
I agree. To say “I just created this image in my mind of what I thought I wanted her to look like and it was not an image she picked up from somewhere”. I do love the girls comment when everyone alerted her to Katy’s post something along the lines of “whoa” :rofl:
Lmao yes! She commented “whoa 😳” or something and then Katy responded “I hope you didn’t mind being the face for my muse!”
So cringy...... people who see her in person must think she tattooed herself on her arm 😂

Shewolftribe
Learner
Learner

Post by Shewolftribe »

Cutecumber wrote:
Yunrn wrote:
Wait, what happen with her tattoo? Did she get someone’s face tatted on her? I need to hear this.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Yunrn wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:14 am
Eyespyone wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:20 am
Cutecumber wrote:
Yunrn wrote:
Lmao yes! She commented “whoa 😳” or something and then Katy responded “I hope you didn’t mind being the face for my muse!”
So cringy...... people who see her in person must think she tattooed herself on her arm 😂
Found it 😂

Post by Guest »

I think it’s kinda funny that photographer deleted their Instagram profile or changed it. I’m sorry but they 100% should’ve known that shot was gunna look weird as fuck and like Axel’s butt was Katy’s boobs because of the placement so that’s on them.

And do spill the tea on the tattoo. Did she seriously use someone’s face for that? Was she just scrolling Instagram and saw some pretty girl and thought yeah I’ll use her face? That’s so bizarre. Her whole tattoo was honestly so stupid and when she gets old because it’s so dark it’s gunna look like a giant black blob or be so faded it’ll look like shit.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”