Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Meeka5280
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Post by Meeka5280 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Kills me how everyone gets outraged about everything but Jeffree's hanging with someone who made people very upset, and no one says a word. Funny how Shane & Jeffree get the privilege of having problematic friends but let someone else like a tweet of someone who said something bad when they were 12 on twitter and got cancelled, everyone would be screaming, "off with his/her head!""

Happy_one
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi

Post by Happy_one » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:51 am
Happy_one wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 am
berrymonster wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:55 am
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:51 am
Caption this.

{From the perspective of the model that Jeffy is touching}: *record scratch* *freeze frame* "Yup, that's me. So, you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..."
we all know that J* doesn't like black men.
Using Black men as props because why not
that's true too

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Post by exposer » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:30 pm

It gives me the creeps that the lipstick nazi has a tattoo of a murdered and potentially sexually assaulted 6 year old girl??? Jeffree also used to constantly make remarks about Jon-Benet Ramsey “wanting” to be him... yuck. Side note, he used brag about contradicting himself and lying.

Piper haliwell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Piper haliwell » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:45 pm

exposer wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:16 am
Omg how BORING are Jeffrees stories getting?

“Gooood morning every body! I’m just off to Vegas with my former enemy Gabriel Zaaamora, not because I like him, but because I want to piss off Manny and Laura. Bitchhh I’m ready HUNNY. My security guards are here to kill anyone who even LOOKS in my direction. Da Vinci!! Hi doooood” ImageImageImage
I rolled my eyes so hard at that insta story...
"My security guards are here to kill anyone who tries to steal all the trash i hoarded
Sorry for any spelling mistakes, English is not my native language.

Meeka5280
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Meeka5280 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:51 pm

exposer wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:30 pm

It gives me the creeps that the lipstick nazi has a tattoo of a murdered and potentially sexually assaulted 6 year old girl??? Jeffree also used to constantly make remarks about Jon-Benet Ramsey “wanting” to be him... yuck. Side note, he used brag about contradicting himself and lying.
I find it weird he even has a tattoo of her, maybe i'm the asshole but..it's weird. He's a edgy asshole and he's proof ur past will always come back to haunt you, most people would go, "Well, that was X years ago, they've changed" but when you are STILL currently an asshole, who is trying to pretend not to be a asshole, whilst still showing glimpses of your asshole ways...it gets kind of hard to defend.

This is gross and weird.

CheesyBirdMess
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by CheesyBirdMess » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm

exposer wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:16 am
Omg how BORING are Jeffrees stories getting?

“Gooood morning every body! I’m just off to Vegas with my former enemy Gabriel Zaaamora, not because I like him, but because I want to piss off Manny and Laura. Bitchhh I’m ready HUNNY. My security guards are here to kill anyone who even LOOKS in my direction. Da Vinci!! Hi doooood” ImageImageImage

Seriously, he's hanging out with that clout chasing drama whore? (Who is also besties with James Charles...) :rofl:

You can't make this shit up!
-Dike in a Ditch

CheesyBirdMess
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by CheesyBirdMess » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:21 pm

exposer wrote:

OMG, remember when Justin Bieber went to the Anne Frank house and wrote in their Guest Book something about he is sure she would have been a Belieber/fan of his and people went nuts, but of course the stans defended it. Like WTF are these guys on and how much entitlement can they have to get away with such shit?
When that chick Justine Sacco who made one tweet about Aids, that was twisted into something she didn't even mean, and she got fired and raked over hot coals and still people talk shit about her. WTF kind of world are we living in. :?
-Dike in a Ditch

ColdBlooded1501
Talker
Talker

Post by ColdBlooded1501 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:50 pm

Meeka5280 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:51 pm
exposer wrote:

I find it weird he even has a tattoo of her, maybe i'm the asshole but..it's weird. He's a edgy asshole and he's proof ur past will always come back to haunt you, most people would go, "Well, that was X years ago, they've changed" but when you are STILL currently an asshole, who is trying to pretend not to be a asshole, whilst still showing glimpses of your asshole ways...it gets kind of hard to defend.

This is gross and weird.
JonBenet is also a symbol for pedophiles around the world and pedos consider her some sort of "icon"... Just saying.
:FU:

Piper haliwell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Piper haliwell » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:51 pm

exposer wrote:

I just remember all those myspace posts and the vile things he said. No wonder hes bff with MalnuTrisha they are 2 parts of the same cloth
Vile and disgusting trash

Wafflecat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wafflecat » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:57 pm

lucifer wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:37 pm
Hanging out with Trisha Paytas on Valentine's Day- he truly deserves it, she's vile.
Jesus Christ, JS must be lonely if he's spending valentines day with Trisha Paytas. That sounds like an actual punishment!

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Wafflecat wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:57 pm
lucifer wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:37 pm
Hanging out with Trisha Paytas on Valentine's Day- he truly deserves it, she's vile.
Jesus Christ, JS must be lonely if he's spending valentines day with Trisha Paytas. That sounds like an actual punishment!
We all know she is using him too ha

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 pm

Remember the guy named Samuel Cooke from jeffree, tati and James drama?? He posted these to his story

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:35 pm

exposer wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 pm

Remember the guy named Samuel Cooke from jeffree, tati and James drama?? He posted these to his story
Sam, my man, please deliver!!!!

Sadly, I can predict that stans will say he's lying /not credible because of the James thing. They'll do some insane mental gymnastics to clear saint Jeffree's name

mystified
Learner
Learner

Post by mystified » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:49 pm

Speaking of morbid, isn't J*'s Snapchat username JeffreeDahmer?

"Jeffrey Dahmer was an American serial killer who took the lives of 17 males between 1978 and 1991. Over the course of more than 13 years, Dahmer sought out men, mostly African American, at gay bars, malls and bus stops, lured them home with promises of money or sex, and gave them alcohol laced with drugs before strangling them to death. He frequently took photos of his victims at various stages of the murder process, so he could recollect each act afterward and relive the experience."

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:34 am

Even in the blood sugar palette there was like only 3 reds that held up the entire palette.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:13 am

Melody7827 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:35 pm
exposer wrote:

Sam, my man, please deliver!!!!

Sadly, I can predict that stans will say he's lying /not credible because of the James thing. They'll do some insane mental gymnastics to clear saint Jeffree's name
They'll probably say James paid Sam or they made those DMS up lol....I'm curious to see what Jeffree say

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:42 am

exposer wrote:

omg whattt!! i wish people would stop teasing and just post all the receipts!!!

i might be late to this but who is sam and what exactly did he do?

Castille
Learner
Learner

Post by Castille » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:50 am

I can’t wait for these receipts!!

The thing about exposing Jeffree’s awful ways is that it can persuade casual fans to stop supporting him. That’s what happened to me and I’m sure many others here. The stans will defend him forever, but the point of continuing to show his lies/racism/horribleness is to get the majority of his viewers who are casual fans off the fence.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:39 am

Sam won't post anything relevant. He always backs up and Joffrey would probably use his lawyers to scare him or pay him a sum to shut him up. This kid is not smart and it shows by the way he's going about this by posting this story before showing receipts.

Piper haliwell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Piper haliwell » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:51 am

AnniaDrama wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:39 am
Sam won't post anything relevant. He always backs up and Joffrey would probably use his lawyers to scare him or pay him a sum to shut him up. This kid is not smart and it shows by the way he's going about this by posting this story before showing receipts.
Yeah you got a point.. Sam doesn't have a pr team and he will just end up making a mess
Jefraud is just to cunning for someone like him

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:18 am

exposer wrote:

this is the same man who also had "jeffreedahmer" as his snapchat name for AGES before he finally changed it after enough backlash

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:54 am

ssafterly wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:42 am
exposer wrote:

He was the straight boy Tati was talking about in regards to James messing with him and Jeffree tried to get him to trash James but now Sam wants to expose Jeffree for being horrible to him lol

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:10 am

Sam Cooke is a wannabe internet model. I followed him for a second on IG during the drama to see what he would post. He tried being a vlogger for a minute but kept deleting the videos. I’m all for exposing Jeffree but he’s a clout chaser looking desperately for fame. I wouldn’t expect anything from this kid. I’m sure next month he will claim Shane Dawson slid into his DM’s... It’s karma though that Jeffree and James are now going to have to deal with this kid though every time he is desperate for IG likes.

Piper haliwell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Piper haliwell » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:28 am

ssafterly wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:42 am
exposer wrote:

This
Also why is he only talking about this now? 🙄

rawegg
Talker
Talker

Post by rawegg » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:28 am

Agreed, I'm no stan but you could not pay me to trust Sam.

Also that Jon-Benet Ramsey shit is so fucked up and creepy, but catch stans being like "OmG BuT TrUe cRiMe iS SoOoO InTeReStInG hE's pRoBaBlY JuSt sHoWiNg hIs sUpPoRt fOr tHe vIcTiMs iN HiS OwN JeFfReE WaY!!! uwu" - plus, as much as I watch true crime content myself, I'm fully aware that the community is largely comprised of white women, problematic as shit, and actively perpetuates racism, so it makes sense that J* stans and true crime "enthusiasts" would overlap

Return to “Jeffree Star”