Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by kdoggy21 »

Is the manchengo title that someone came up with at the beginning of this thread still relevant? There were so many good ones in the early pages

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

honeybee12 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:45 am
Firefly1111 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am
OMG, can we please include "Manchengo" in the next thread title?
New thread title: Brooke "Can't Get a MANchengo" Miccio.
<3

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

"wearing black this Valentine's Day to symbolize the hearts of the trash men i have had to deal with in my life.

they r not all trash. ik that. im just unlucky sometimes ;)!!"

First of all, the way she types annoys me so much. All of the lowercase and stupid abbreviations and stuff like that.

She also makes it so obvious that she has VERY LITTLE experience dating so idk why she's constantly saying shit like this

PLUS she always feels the need to justify every single thing she says! Ugh

mdeddie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdeddie »

CamomileTeaTime wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:58 pm
76window wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am
Thinking about new thread titles

Brooke Miccio: brush up on your facts and brush your hair

Very uncreative right now but maybe someone can make something good out of this:
Brooke the twitterfinger Miccio

Or can we do something with her stating in her new vlog she's involved in drama since two months all the time or about her running away to NYC / Adina Jenner as soon as things start to get uncomfortable?
omg 'twitterfingers' HAS to be in the new thread title somewhere :rofl:

lovesnature
Learner
Learner

Post by lovesnature »

who is gonna tell brooke that she is the only one that cares that she is single

lovesnature
Learner
Learner

Post by lovesnature »

mdeddie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm
CamomileTeaTime wrote:
76window wrote:

Very uncreative right now but maybe someone can make something good out of this:

Or can we do something with her stating in her new vlog she's involved in drama since two months all the time or about her running away to NYC / Adina Jenner as soon as things start to get uncomfortable?
trader joe’s hauls, talentless sets, and twitter fingers 😂

Post by Guest »

Brookie Cookie, a dude wanting you doesn't mean he has a trash heart. It means he doesn't want you. Men are allowed to not want you.

Post by Guest »

Brooke in a tweet

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

@brooke @katy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm
@brooke @katy
Brooke is literally Katy minus self-confidence/narcissism and plus 60 pounds

mdeddie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdeddie »

lovesnature wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm
mdeddie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm
CamomileTeaTime wrote:
76window wrote:

trader joe’s hauls, talentless sets, and twitter fingers 😂
Brooke Talentless Twitter Fingers Miccio

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

Omg she looks so scary. Her foundation is way to light and that lip color is not it. She looks like a vampire. That awful smile she can thank her mother for.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

medusaIX
Learner
Learner

Post by medusaIX »

24601 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:03 am
Imagine making a doctor appointment to tell your doctor you want a specific birth control brand, not based on your physician’s recommendation or health history, but based upon a brand an influencer was paid to promote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this sponsorship confuses me so much. first of all, why would a pharma company need an influencer's ad, specifically brooke's ad on her 200k channel. then, maybe it's cause I'm not american and the health care system works different ways here, but do you just order the pills online or do you still need a doctor's prescription? in that case, you just... go up to your doc and tell them you need that specific brand an influencer has recommended you? embarassing.
I just don't understand how that brand could benefit from paying her to advertise their product.
English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes

Post by Guest »

medusaIX wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:27 am
24601 wrote:
Imagine making a doctor appointment to tell your doctor you want a specific birth control brand, not based on your physician’s recommendation or health history, but based upon a brand an influencer was paid to promote

this sponsorship confuses me so much. first of all, why would a pharma company need an influencer's ad, specifically brooke's ad on her 200k channel. then, maybe it's cause I'm not american and the health care system works different ways here, but do you just order the pills online or do you still need a doctor's prescription? in that case, you just... go up to your doc and tell them you need that specific brand an influencer has recommended you? embarassing.
I just don't understand how that brand could benefit from paying her to advertise their product.
You still need a doctor's prescription.

I'm guessing the advertisement is supposed to be for her young audience getting on the pill for the first time, I don't think they expect people to switch over based on an Instagram ad. It still is extremely weird though and I would not trust a medication that felt the need to advertise through any influencer, let alone a loser like Brooke. Also, I 100% could see her sticking with a crappy birth control brand that makes her break out, gain weight, whatever just because she needs the sponsorship money.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

mumkinpo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:49 am
medusaIX wrote:
You still need a doctor's prescription.

I'm guessing the advertisement is supposed to be for her young audience getting on the pill for the first time, I don't think they expect people to switch over based on an Instagram ad. It still is extremely weird though and I would not trust a medication that felt the need to advertise through any influencer, let alone a loser like Brooke. Also, I 100% could see her sticking with a crappy birth control brand that makes her break out, gain weight, whatever just because she needs the sponsorship money.
if i was a parent i would be MORTIFIED if my daughter told me which birth control brand she wanted to be on
absolutely mortified
there has to be some gray period with having influencers promote birth control brands...........

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

I wouldn't mind if my daughter had a preference, if that preference came from her researching and educating herself on the different options available. If the knowledge about the brand came from an influencer who can get her life together... then I would have an issue not so much with the influencer but with the brand itself.

Post by Guest »

Firefly1111 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:09 pm
I wouldn't mind if my daughter had a preference, if that preference came from her researching and educating herself on the different options available. If the knowledge about the brand came from an influencer who can get her life together... then I would have an issue not so much with the influencer but with the brand itself.
I wouldn't mind if my child had a preference... based on a doctor's recommendation because that's literally their job lmao. I feel like that brand probably offered other influencers like Natalie Barbu the same sponsorship and they said no because they're already on their own pill. Brooke's a loser who will take whatever comes her way

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

Jyoutubec wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 pm
Omg she looks so scary. Her foundation is way to light and that lip color is not it. She looks like a vampire. That awful smile she can thank her mother for.
ugh i dont know why she insists on keeping her hair so dark. I'm not sure it's the best look for her.

Post by Guest »

medusaIX wrote:
24601 wrote:

In the US most Patients/Doctors have a business/transactional relationship vs. a healthcare relationship, especially younger patients. Most women would need a well woman's exam, and a pap before being allowed a prescription to birthcontrol, however, once that prelim stuff is out of the way you can ask for any brand of birth control - infact, doctor's prefer you to ask for brand-name prescriptions because then they get a kickback from the drug company for refering you - this kept me on Prozac/Paxil for years when I actually needed wellbutrin - but b/c lilly and pfizer practically sponsored my MNHP I had to beg for months before she would put me on Wellbutrin.

Post by Guest »

Not to get all mod-y but can we move on from the BC talk?

Return to “Brooke Miccio”