Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post Reply
buzzinnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:50 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 872 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by buzzinnn » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 am

Adina commenting on Gretchens boyfriends post wishing him a happy birthday. Kissing ass to a whole other level.

24601
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 5:05 am
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 275 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by 24601 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:03 am

Imagine making a doctor appointment to tell your doctor you want a specific birth control brand, not based on your physician’s recommendation or health history, but based upon a brand an influencer was paid to promote


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cc2324
Learner
Learner
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:04 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 133 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by cc2324 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am

gggirlsss wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 am
lmfao laughing at her birth control ad when she has talked about getting off of it in the past... also you can see her looking and reading the script.
And what is that angle lol why is she standing over the camera???? Everything about it is bad

76window
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by 76window » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:32 am

cc2324 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am
gggirlsss wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 am
lmfao laughing at her birth control ad when she has talked about getting off of it in the past... also you can see her looking and reading the script.
And what is that angle lol why is she standing over the camera???? Everything about it is bad
I thought the same thing! like girl you -rave- about your iphone tripod but you pick that angle.

76window
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by 76window » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am

Thinking about new thread titles

Brooke Miccio: brush up on your facts and brush your hair

NH goalie13
Informer
Informer
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:54 am
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 392 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by NH goalie13 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am

I'm getting ready to unfollow her on IG. The stories are out of control. You do NOT need to post one every hour, or post every single thing that you do or see. Discriminate FFS. None of them are interesting.

ihateytgurus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1485 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by ihateytgurus » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:09 pm

I hope they talk about Valentine’s Day on the podcast for next week so we can listen to brooke try to justify how she “isn’t looking for a boyfriend” and how she is “happy to be single” even though it’s all a load of bull. I bet she’s so jealous of danielle today.

CamomileTeaTime
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:37 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by CamomileTeaTime » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:58 pm

76window wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am
Thinking about new thread titles

Brooke Miccio: brush up on your facts and brush your hair

Very uncreative right now but maybe someone can make something good out of this:
Brooke the twitterfinger Miccio

Or can we do something with her stating in her new vlog she's involved in drama since two months all the time or about her running away to NYC / Adina Jenner as soon as things start to get uncomfortable?
English is my second language

ihateytgurus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1485 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by ihateytgurus » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Brooke Miccio: dnt txt I’m running away from my problems

CamomileTeaTime
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:37 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by CamomileTeaTime » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:34 pm

ihateytgurus wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm
Brooke Miccio: dnt txt I’m running away from my problems
:rofl: I'm crying, this is pure gold
English is my second language

mumkinpo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:30 am
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 641 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by mumkinpo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:17 pm

millynorock wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:38 am
Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 1.37.10 PM.png


Somewhere in Boston (Cambridge?), Brooke is sitting in her bed, blinds closed, eating a block of cheese.
I think about this hilarious comment a lot. Extra relevant today.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Has thanked: 461 times
Been thanked: 729 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by kdoggy21 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Is the manchengo title that someone came up with at the beginning of this thread still relevant? There were so many good ones in the early pages

User avatar
danny-devito
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:13 am
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 3098 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by danny-devito » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:12 pm

honeybee12 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:45 am
Firefly1111 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:21 am
OMG, can we please include "Manchengo" in the next thread title?
New thread title: Brooke "Can't Get a MANchengo" Miccio.
<3

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 509
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 846 times
Been thanked: 1639 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by jlm1995 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 pm

"wearing black this Valentine's Day to symbolize the hearts of the trash men i have had to deal with in my life.

they r not all trash. ik that. im just unlucky sometimes ;)!!"

First of all, the way she types annoys me so much. All of the lowercase and stupid abbreviations and stuff like that.

She also makes it so obvious that she has VERY LITTLE experience dating so idk why she's constantly saying shit like this

PLUS she always feels the need to justify every single thing she says! Ugh

mdeddie
Learner
Learner
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:30 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by mdeddie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm

CamomileTeaTime wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:58 pm
76window wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am
Thinking about new thread titles

Brooke Miccio: brush up on your facts and brush your hair

Very uncreative right now but maybe someone can make something good out of this:
Brooke the twitterfinger Miccio

Or can we do something with her stating in her new vlog she's involved in drama since two months all the time or about her running away to NYC / Adina Jenner as soon as things start to get uncomfortable?
omg 'twitterfingers' HAS to be in the new thread title somewhere :rofl:

lovesnature
Learner
Learner
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by lovesnature » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm

who is gonna tell brooke that she is the only one that cares that she is single

lovesnature
Learner
Learner
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:42 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by lovesnature » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm

mdeddie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm
CamomileTeaTime wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:58 pm
76window wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am
Thinking about new thread titles

Brooke Miccio: brush up on your facts and brush your hair

Very uncreative right now but maybe someone can make something good out of this:
Brooke the twitterfinger Miccio

Or can we do something with her stating in her new vlog she's involved in drama since two months all the time or about her running away to NYC / Adina Jenner as soon as things start to get uncomfortable?
omg 'twitterfingers' HAS to be in the new thread title somewhere :rofl:
trader joe’s hauls, talentless sets, and twitter fingers 😂

mumkinpo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:30 am
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 641 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by mumkinpo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 pm

Brookie Cookie, a dude wanting you doesn't mean he has a trash heart. It means he doesn't want you. Men are allowed to not want you.

mumkinpo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:30 am
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 641 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by mumkinpo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:26 pm



Brooke in a tweet

Happy_one
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1986
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:14 pm
Has thanked: 2936 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by Happy_one » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:30 pm

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:02 am
Adina commenting on Gretchens boyfriends post wishing him a happy birthday. Kissing ass to a whole other level.
:rofl:

buzzinnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:50 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 872 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by buzzinnn » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm

@brooke @katy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mumkinpo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:30 am
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 641 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by mumkinpo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:39 pm

buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm
@brooke @katy
Brooke is literally Katy minus self-confidence/narcissism and plus 60 pounds

mdeddie
Learner
Learner
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:30 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by mdeddie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:21 pm

lovesnature wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm
mdeddie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:39 pm
CamomileTeaTime wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:58 pm
76window wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am
Thinking about new thread titles

Brooke Miccio: brush up on your facts and brush your hair

Very uncreative right now but maybe someone can make something good out of this:
Brooke the twitterfinger Miccio

Or can we do something with her stating in her new vlog she's involved in drama since two months all the time or about her running away to NYC / Adina Jenner as soon as things start to get uncomfortable?
omg 'twitterfingers' HAS to be in the new thread title somewhere :rofl:
trader joe’s hauls, talentless sets, and twitter fingers 😂
Brooke Talentless Twitter Fingers Miccio

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:49 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by Jyoutubec » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 pm

Omg she looks so scary. Her foundation is way to light and that lip color is not it. She looks like a vampire. That awful smile she can thank her mother for.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

medusaIX
Learner
Learner
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:13 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by medusaIX » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:27 am

24601 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:03 am
Imagine making a doctor appointment to tell your doctor you want a specific birth control brand, not based on your physician’s recommendation or health history, but based upon a brand an influencer was paid to promote


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this sponsorship confuses me so much. first of all, why would a pharma company need an influencer's ad, specifically brooke's ad on her 200k channel. then, maybe it's cause I'm not american and the health care system works different ways here, but do you just order the pills online or do you still need a doctor's prescription? in that case, you just... go up to your doc and tell them you need that specific brand an influencer has recommended you? embarassing.
I just don't understand how that brand could benefit from paying her to advertise their product.
English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes

Post Reply

Return to “Brooke Miccio”