THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 3)

Post by BrewingAyahuasca »

Y'all really cracked the case here. I think I'm onto something so I'll lay out everything that I think happened. This is gonna be a long one so stay with me.
We have seen James making comments about turning straight guys and whatnot. He has made a pass at straight guys before in private as well as in public like that Jeff from Vlog Squad. James kind of turned into obsessed, arrogant and cocky.
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:29 pm
I don't know what to think because with Gage and Sam it just seemed that all James did with them was kiss then get salty when they weren't interested(which James obviously shouldn't do)...Tati made it seem like worse things happened.
Now, James and Grayson got really friendly and close at the end of 2018. They were exchanging boyfriend and marriage jokes on sister squad videos as well as on twitter. This must've made James really overconfident and he made a pass at Grayson. Like maybe he touched Grayson around shoulder or back or something like that and persuaded him(not force him) to makeout or at least just try it just like he did with Gage and Sam. Now he didn't force Grayson but you understand why it would've made Grayson really uncomfortable for months. And on the top of that, this is the time when their father was in his last stage of cancer. So they were already in a bad place. I'll say this happened around the time of their last SS collab or maybe after that. Which is when the twins decided to give a break to their friendship, probably for the best.
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:30 pm
I’m sorry but I don’t believe James molested him ain’t no way in hell. Look at how strong they are I’m positive Grayson would’ve kicked his ass if he tried to lol.
This. What I do believe happened was James persuading Grayson and not actually molesting him. There was nothing technically wrong with it on James' part, but it was enough to make Grayson angry since his privacy was invaded. Even in the whole Tati-James scandal, the whole story was that James was wrong some level, but not exactly what Tati made him out to be. I'll come back to it later.

Now, skip forward to when the 'Bye Sister' video came out. We know from the Shaneglossin video that the twins and Jeffree were texting back and forth around that time. So when Tati made the video, Grayson confided in Jeffree that James tried to molest him too and it made him really uncomfortable for days. And around that time, the whole world including me thought that James is guilty and turned on him. So you can't really blame Grayson since he had all the more reasons to be angry on James.
greysweatpants20 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:34 am
What I think happened is that Grayson made some joke or offhanded comment about how touchy James was and Jeffree ran with it. I don't think he was 100% lying, but I also think Jeffree warped what was said to fit a narrative. I don't buy that James was molesting Grayson, and I don't think they'd have so many mutual friends with James if that had actually happened.
And now because of personal rivalry, Jeffree sent that vile text to James which was not really true.

Now, when James made the 'No more lies' we came to know that quite a few people messed up.
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:46 pm
And if James was their ‘’friend’’ why would Grayson even go back to Jeffree to talk about what James did to him. In conclusion, Grayson is kinda messy that’s why I Stan Ethan more lol.
Jeffree, Tati, Gage and that Sam guy really messed up because they got called out by James publicly. But James didn't call out the twins because they talked to him over the phone to know how he was doing. James probably thought that Jeffree made the whole Grayson thing up by himself, but in reality, it was Grayson who talked to Jeffree behind the scenes. And this is where Grayson messed up. By turning on James behind the scenes and confiding in Jeffree of all people.

Two people messed up in that text message thing:
1. Grayson- for thinking James molested him when in reality he probably just made a pass. (Which is just as wrong as what Gage and Sam did)
2. Jeffree- By sending that text to James without Grayson's permission and any solid proof.

And you know why the twins hang out with Jeffree even after he texted to James about the molesting thing?
It is because Jeffree took the downfall after the James video for both himself and for what Grayson said. No one was blaming Grayson after the scandal, even though he was just as wrong as Sam and Gage, wrongly calling James out. That text Jeffree sent was based on accusations that Grayson made. If they would've stopped being friends with Jeffree, he probably would've exposed Grayson. Think about it, if Jeffree would've made that accusations totally by himself, the twins wouldn't hang out with him after the scandal. They want to be seen as drama free.
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:43 pm
Y'all remember the twins hanging out with Sam Hurley..? His older brother was with James like a week later, so James and the older brother are friends now or whatever 🤣😩 They need to stop getting mutual friends lol
James probably knows now that Grayson was in the wrong too by saying things to Jeffree about him. But there's nothing much he can do about it. Grayson also knows he did wrong to James. Probably that is why they have no problem in hanging out in the same social circles.

And I really don't think Grayson is in the wrongdoing here. He just confided in Jeffree privately. I mean who didn't go against James when that Tati video came out. And Jeffree used that for personal agendas against James. After and James made that whole thing public just to come for Jeffree. These beauty people just tossed around Grayson's statement for their own benefits. I am so glad that the twins played it smart by not saying anything publicly.
Wha do you guys think?

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

I've had a similar theory to this for a while, but the only thing that keeps bothering me is the way that Jeffree said that James molested Grayson "in his sleep." The theory about James convincing Grayson to make out or something would make sense without that detail. This, however, is a much more damning accusation against James, because in that case it is not the same situation as Sam and Gage - it's not that Grayson was coerced, more that James actually did something to Grayson without his knowledge or consent.

This is why I'm still on the fence about the whole thing. Here are some possibilities I thought up:

James did touch Grayson when he was sleeping - maybe some cuddling or something. Maybe James even told Grayson about it the next morning, and Grayson was mildly uncomfortable but not enough to view James as a threat. Then, after James' scandal he remembered that moment and thought maybe Sam and Gage weren't lying and James does this type of stuff to a lot of people. So, he told someone in Jeffree's circle about one of those awkward moments. Also, possibly someone close to Grayson could have witnessed James doing something while Grayson was sleeping. Maybe Grayson initially dismissed that interpretation, but in light of Sam and Gage's "testimony", he mentioned it to someone in Jeffree's circle.

Jeffree was really just talking out of his ass and none of it is true, though I find that hard to believe. Those are some harsh, black and white accusations. Written in text, so could obviously be screen-shotted. With Grayson's full name and everything. I also don't believe that the twins could openly befriend, trust and work with someone that outright lied about them publicly in such a scandalous way.

Idk what do you think?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:00 am
Y'all really cracked the case here. I think I'm onto something so I'll lay out everything that I think happened. This is gonna be a long one so stay with me.
We have seen James making comments about turning straight guys and whatnot. He has made a pass at straight guys before in private as well as in public like that Jeff from Vlog Squad. James kind of turned into obsessed, arrogant and cocky.
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:29 pm
I don't know what to think because with Gage and Sam it just seemed that all James did with them was kiss then get salty when they weren't interested(which James obviously shouldn't do)...Tati made it seem like worse things happened.
Now, James and Grayson got really friendly and close at the end of 2018. They were exchanging boyfriend and marriage jokes on sister squad videos as well as on twitter. This must've made James really overconfident and he made a pass at Grayson. Like maybe he touched Grayson around shoulder or back or something like that and persuaded him(not force him) to makeout or at least just try it just like he did with Gage and Sam. Now he didn't force Grayson but you understand why it would've made Grayson really uncomfortable for months. And on the top of that, this is the time when their father was in his last stage of cancer. So they were already in a bad place. I'll say this happened around the time of their last SS collab or maybe after that. Which is when the twins decided to give a break to their friendship, probably for the best.
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:30 pm
I’m sorry but I don’t believe James molested him ain’t no way in hell. Look at how strong they are I’m positive Grayson would’ve kicked his ass if he tried to lol.
This. What I do believe happened was James persuading Grayson and not actually molesting him. There was nothing technically wrong with it on James' part, but it was enough to make Grayson angry since his privacy was invaded. Even in the whole Tati-James scandal, the whole story was that James was wrong some level, but not exactly what Tati made him out to be. I'll come back to it later.

Now, skip forward to when the 'Bye Sister' video came out. We know from the Shaneglossin video that the twins and Jeffree were texting back and forth around that time. So when Tati made the video, Grayson confided in Jeffree that James tried to molest him too and it made him really uncomfortable for days. And around that time, the whole world including me thought that James is guilty and turned on him. So you can't really blame Grayson since he had all the more reasons to be angry on James.
greysweatpants20 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:34 am
What I think happened is that Grayson made some joke or offhanded comment about how touchy James was and Jeffree ran with it. I don't think he was 100% lying, but I also think Jeffree warped what was said to fit a narrative. I don't buy that James was molesting Grayson, and I don't think they'd have so many mutual friends with James if that had actually happened.
And now because of personal rivalry, Jeffree sent that vile text to James which was not really true.

Now, when James made the 'No more lies' we came to know that quite a few people messed up.
Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:46 pm
And if James was their ‘’friend’’ why would Grayson even go back to Jeffree to talk about what James did to him. In conclusion, Grayson is kinda messy that’s why I Stan Ethan more lol.
Jeffree, Tati, Gage and that Sam guy really messed up because they got called out by James publicly. But James didn't call out the twins because they talked to him over the phone to know how he was doing. James probably thought that Jeffree made the whole Grayson thing up by himself, but in reality, it was Grayson who talked to Jeffree behind the scenes. And this is where Grayson messed up. By turning on James behind the scenes and confiding in Jeffree of all people.

Two people messed up in that text message thing:
1. Grayson- for thinking James molested him when in reality he probably just made a pass. (Which is just as wrong as what Gage and Sam did)
2. Jeffree- By sending that text to James without Grayson's permission and any solid proof.

And you know why the twins hang out with Jeffree even after he texted to James about the molesting thing?
It is because Jeffree took the downfall after the James video for both himself and for what Grayson said. No one was blaming Grayson after the scandal, even though he was just as wrong as Sam and Gage, wrongly calling James out. That text Jeffree sent was based on accusations that Grayson made. If they would've stopped being friends with Jeffree, he probably would've exposed Grayson. Think about it, if Jeffree would've made that accusations totally by himself, the twins wouldn't hang out with him after the scandal. They want to be seen as drama free.
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:43 pm
Y'all remember the twins hanging out with Sam Hurley..? His older brother was with James like a week later, so James and the older brother are friends now or whatever 🤣😩 They need to stop getting mutual friends lol
James probably knows now that Grayson was in the wrong too by saying things to Jeffree about him. But there's nothing much he can do about it. Grayson also knows he did wrong to James. Probably that is why they have no problem in hanging out in the same social circles.

And I really don't think Grayson is in the wrongdoing here. He just confided in Jeffree privately. I mean who didn't go against James when that Tati video came out. And Jeffree used that for personal agendas against James. After and James made that whole thing public just to come for Jeffree. These beauty people just tossed around Grayson's statement for their own benefits. I am so glad that the twins played it smart by not saying anything publicly.
Wha do you guys think?
Hum when they were in Youtube Rewind talking behind the scenes...they were saying how their friendship was genuine & the twins were saying how they hung out everyday and after everyone was saying Grayson was uncomfortable the twins were still tweeting James as usual, Gray also retweeted James' tweet about leaving their friendship alone 🤷‍♂️..... Also Ethan had said in a paparazzi video like a day or two before James posted 'No More Lies' that he was staying out of it so James could of been telling the truth and I don't think they were going to say anything at that point. It is interesting though they've like posts with James in it or wore the stuff he brought them recently but maybe it's just a coincidence..lol Although in their roadtrip series Grayson said 'big beefy wheels' which just reminded me of James saying 'big beefy daddies' and...ya know the twins love gay lingo lol🤭😹. I also don't think mutual friends mean nothing happened but it's just funny how after that their getting new mutual friends lol..

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Post by Ew_ipreferalatte »

I wonder if they read on this site and be like wtf lol.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Ew_ipreferalatte wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:04 am
I wonder if they read on this site and be like wtf lol.
Something tells me that they definitely do. Because if you google some stuff about them, gurugossip is pretty much one of the top results. And the twins definitely google themselves. And this is by far ones of the best Dolan twins thread out there. I bet they would be shocked to see this thread, they're not very used to criticism.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

samserra201 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:13 am
James did touch Grayson when he was sleeping - maybe some cuddling or something. Maybe James even told Grayson about it the next morning, and Grayson was mildly uncomfortable but not enough to view James as a threat. Then, after James' scandal he remembered that moment and thought maybe Sam and Gage weren't lying and James does this type of stuff to a lot of people. So, he told someone in Jeffree's circle about one of those awkward moments. Also, possibly someone close to Grayson could have witnessed James doing something while Grayson was sleeping. Maybe Grayson initially dismissed that interpretation, but in light of Sam and Gage's "testimony", he mentioned it to someone in Jeffree's circle.
This is also possible. And after seeing that 'Grayson Dolan rejecting James Charles' videos on youtube, James is definitely capable of doing something like this. He pretty much used to take it upon himself to invade Grayson's space. Honestly, James' behaviour was sometimes so questionable and repulsive, like that guy had no boundaries with others. I wonder why the twins remain friends with James for so long.

Dididenise
Talker
Talker

Post by Dididenise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:20 am
samserra201 wrote:
This is also possible. And after seeing that 'Grayson Dolan rejecting James Charles' videos on youtube, James is definitely capable of doing something like this. He pretty much used to take it upon himself to invade Grayson's space. Honestly, James' behaviour was sometimes so questionable and repulsive, like that guy had no boundaries with others. I wonder why the twins remain friends with James for so long.
clout, pure and simple

the twins can be a lot of bad stuff but there is no denying they are smart, they know who to associate themselves with, and they do it without seeming like they are chasing for clout they also know when to jump ships or switch before stuff really hits them
they managed to maintain relevance after so many years doing YouTube and at the same time they remain scandal free for the most part and with squeaky clean images

I'm looking at Emma and James views for example and they have less views than the twins and also less consistent , its a bit crazy considering both Emma and James not too long ago were youtube hit kids

my point is when everything is said and done the twins manage to remain on top
that's why I don't get why they don't try to branch out to something else, soon their channel will probably also die, and decrease in views

Dididenise
Talker
Talker

Post by Dididenise »

I'm also curious about how Ethan feels about Emma and her whole relationship with the guy who ended up using her

I wonder if he feels sorry for her or he is like "ha karma"

the whole situation proves that for really popular youtubers it's best to keep the relationship private, so many people have bad intentions, so I get that about the twins

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Dididenise wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:17 pm
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
samserra201 wrote:
clout, pure and simple

the twins can be a lot of bad stuff but there is no denying they are smart, they know who to associate themselves with, and they do it without seeming like they are chasing for clout they also know when to jump ships or switch before stuff really hits them
they managed to maintain relevance after so many years doing YouTube and at the same time they remain scandal free for the most part and with squeaky clean images

I'm looking at Emma and James views for example and they have less views than the twins and also less consistent , its a bit crazy considering both Emma and James not too long ago were youtube hit kids

that's why I don't get why they don't try to branch out to something else, soon their channel will probably also die, and decrease in views
Thank you I’ve been saying for so long lol. I thought I was the only that felt this way.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

I guess like something with the Christmas mistletoe thing for example could of happened but also doesn't mean its true. James still did acknowledge his problems with straight boys so he's not totally innocent and unincapable.

The thing is Grayson was suppose to speak up along with Sam not because of him & Jeffree was still friends with James after Gage. I just wonder why Sam did but not Grayson. Also Jeffree started threatening James since Gabriel gave his opinion when it was just the vitamins but just before Tati cried about that he was still responding to James then started threatening James once the Halo feud started......
Sam also said he didn't know about the video Jeffree wanted to do so maaybee Grayson didn't know either and after Ethan said he was staying out of it Jeffree was still threatening James until I guess he talked with Shane then made that video. Also James was still on Killer Merch the whole and doing an event with Killer Merch....

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

Then again Ethan was liking Jeffree's tweets at that time(not about James) just in general so maybe that's when they talked to him but I just still wanna know if they didn't make the video because.James lawyered up/manipulative has Jeffree claimed or just because the twins just didn't want to do it but why go to Jeffree in the first place...lol

Dididenise
Talker
Talker

Post by Dididenise »

my opinion on this

I agree with some people I don't think James molested Gray or did anything close to it I can't imagine Gray let it slide at all, he acts all cute but he has anger issues and he seems like the kind of guy who doesn't take sh,it from no one
I saw little instants where he forgot to hide and you can see how controlling and hot headed he is

you know when you are among your friends and you act cool and cocky and overreact stories to entertain people , I think that is what happened, Jeffrey and his circle were talking shit about James, and Gray to join in said something like "omg James is always touching me I almost feel molested" something like that and Jeffrey ran with it
that would explain their actions, why they don't say anything and why they keep hanging out with Jefree, technically he didn't lie and unraveling all of that would just make the twins look bad or messy so it's better to leave it like that

another point there is no way no way Ethan would text James if he did something to G, the twins are snakes to other people but they are extremely loyal and protective of each other

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

I can definitely see Grayson being controlling

samserra201
Learner
Learner

Post by samserra201 »

Dididenise wrote:
BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
samserra201 wrote:
clout, pure and simple

Yeah, but you don't get to just claim "clout" whenever there is no explanation for something. How do you explain the fact that the friendship fell apart around the time the twins' dad died, probably at the height of demand for sister squad videos. Yeah yeah you can call "clout" on them for hanging out, (that is if you believe that it's super effortless (and worth it) to fake a friendship on camera, for people who could have just hit up Jeffree all this time and hit the trending page every day) but using that explanation for everything is just a crutch. I mean, something obviously happened, early 2019, that was more important to both Emma and the twins than clout. And it caused them to stop hanging out with James.

As for Grayson having anger issues, yeah probably. But more specifically I think Grayson has problems regulating his emotions - so sometimes he's really expressing how he feels, like he'll just start screaming, and then sometimes you have no idea. Whereas Ethan is more even-keeled. Or maybe Ethan is the sly one, and he's just hiding how he feels all the time. I have no idea. I feel like they're both really hard to read.

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Dididenise wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:04 pm
my opinion on this

I agree with some people I don't think James molested Gray or did anything close to it I can't imagine Gray let it slide at all, he acts all cute but he has anger issues and he seems like the kind of guy who doesn't take sh,it from no one
I saw little instants where he forgot to hide and you can see how controlling and hot headed he is

you know when you are among your friends and you act cool and cocky and overreact stories to entertain people , I think that is what happened, Jeffrey and his circle were talking shit about James, and Gray to join in said something like "omg James is always touching me I almost feel molested" something like that and Jeffrey ran with it
that would explain their actions, why they don't say anything and why they keep hanging out with Jefree, technically he didn't lie and unraveling all of that would just make the twins look bad or messy so it's better to leave it like that

another point there is no way no way Ethan would text James if he did something to G, the twins are snakes to other people but they are extremely loyal and protective of each other
I agree. Grayson said something about James touching him and Jeffree blew it up on James' face. After all, Jeffree is such a vile person, his word cannot be trusted. He is definitely capable of twisting Grayson's word in the worst way possible which he ultimately did in that text. Grayson cannot go back on his words against Jeffree because he knows that would make him look messy. The twins exposing other people during the scandal could have aired out their dirty laundry too so they kept quiet. Which in my opinion was the best thing to do because everybody came out looking bad in that scandal Tati, Jeffree, James, Gage, Sam.

Ew_ipreferalatte
Informer
Informer

Evil geniuses

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

I know everyone rags on James but the twins did initiate some of the jokes in the collabs before James did...I mean Grayson did call themselves 'dads' when James was calling them daddies 🤭🤣...

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Dididenise wrote:
clout, pure and simple

Yes, the twins have played it very smart when it comes to youtube as compared to their peers.

I think James' views went down because of the scandal and his bratty and boring personality. As far as Emma is concerned, she hasn't improved the quality of her videos that much so it kind of became boring and people moved on.

Having said that I think a lot of twins appeal is that they are hot. I mean I don't want to take away the hard work that they have done, but we all know their content is mediocre at best and most of the hype is from fangirls who just want to be their girlfriends and make 'hot' edits of them. I genuinely believe that as soon as Grayson and Ethan get a girlfriend publicly, half their fandom is gonna get heartbroken and just leave.

Also, I don't want to sound rude, but do you think that they aren't as good looking as they used to be? Like their looks are going away as they become older?

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

BrewingAyahuasca wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 pm
Dididenise wrote:
clout, pure and simple

Yes, the twins have played it very smart when it comes to youtube as compared to their peers.

I think James' views went down because of the scandal and his bratty and boring personality. As far as Emma is concerned, she hasn't improved the quality of her videos that much so it kind of became boring and people moved on.

Having said that I think a lot of twins appeal is that they are hot. I mean I don't want to take away the hard work that they have done, but we all know their content is mediocre at best and most of the hype is from fangirls who just want to be their girlfriends and make 'hot' edits of them. I genuinely believe that as soon as Grayson and Ethan get a girlfriend publicly, half their fandom is gonna get heartbroken and just leave.

Also, I don't want to sound rude, but do you think that they aren't as good looking as they used to be? Like their looks are going away as they become older?
The scandal brought Tati's views down to so I don't think it's entirely James' personality..only one who wasn't effected is Jeffree & he was the worse in the drama. I also think the Ethma/SS break up effected all their views to because they were all getting pretty high views now they get in the most 5 million ... :( James still gets more views then Tati though just not 10 million

BrewingAyahuasca
Learner
Learner

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:46 pm
The scandal brought Tati's views down too so I don't think it's entirely James' personality..only one who wasn't affected is Jeffree & he was the worse in the drama. I also think the Ethma/SS break up effected all their views too because they were all getting pretty high views now they get in the most 5 million ... :( James still gets more views then Tati though just not 10 million
Ethma/SS videos was probably the highest time in their career. And how do people manage to watch someone as problematic as Jeffree I will never know.

Return to “The Dolan Twins”