Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by gurugallll »

hatethatiloveit wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:36 am
Lmao at Brooke’s tweet who the fuck SHOOTS VODKA?! You aren’t a freshman in college anymore grow up and shoot whiskey or tequila like an adult lol
Brooke’s a lightweight. She drinks Tito’s and gets drunk. Tito’s is like water to me. Welcome to adulthood take some Patron shots or Vegas bombs. She gets drunk off two drinks and brags about it on the internet. What a loser.

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

So, I was a latecomer to the whole Caroline Calloway scandal and turned to Reddit (r/blogsnark) to read up on her. I was scrolling through it just now and someone asked what everyones current 'rabbit hole' was on the internet. A girl commented back talking about Boston lifestyle youtubers and mentioned Brooke, Gretchen, Maggie and Emma.

Clearly these are comments from people who aren't hate watching...just watching in general. And they most likely are not aware of this thread. I just think it's interesting that these are relatively neutral comments from unassuming people who find the whole group unrelatable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Praying for brooke as she’s probably crying all day and then getting drunk tonight cuz she’s single.

bluepenguin211
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bluepenguin211 »

I'm also so interested in how if she is doing social media full time why she thinks it's a good idea to post like she does on twitter. Brands are going to see that stuff and it's a huge turn off and just shows immaturity. I feel like Danielle is fully aware of this and that's why her twitter is super tame.

Post by Guest »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:52 am
Praying for brooke as she’s probably crying all day and then getting drunk tonight cuz she’s single.
Brooke and Katy need to calm down lmao. I'm also around their age, also single, and have never cried nor thrown tantrums about it.

llamalove5
Talker
Talker

Post by llamalove5 »

mumkinpo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:36 am
ihateytgurus wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:52 am
Brooke and Katy need to calm down lmao. I'm also around their age, also single, and have never cried nor thrown tantrums about it.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if she made today all about how single she is. That shit people do in high school because you think it's the end of the world to not have a bf/gf. As an adult, you can be like yeah I don't have one and I don't care. Nobody else is looking at you and being like "wow what a loser no bf/gf on valentine's day!". The only person drawing attention to it is yourself. I would not be shocked if she posted a pic of some alcohol and said "my valentine!!!". Like, we get it, you're single and hate your life.

mrsb123
Learner
Learner

Post by mrsb123 »

bluepenguin211 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:27 am
I'm also so interested in how if she is doing social media full time why she thinks it's a good idea to post like she does on twitter. Brands are going to see that stuff and it's a huge turn off and just shows immaturity. I feel like Danielle is fully aware of this and that's why her twitter is super tame.
Always thinking this!! I thought that when she quit her job her videos were going to get better but they have gotten worse and she is continuously embarrassing herself online! Her social media career isn’t going to last if she keeps this up.

gggirlsss
Learner
Learner

Post by gggirlsss »

lmfao laughing at her birth control ad when she has talked about getting off of it in the past... also you can see her looking and reading the script.

Post by Guest »

mrsb123 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:21 am
bluepenguin211 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:27 am
Always thinking this!! I thought that when she quit her job her videos were going to get better but they have gotten worse and she is continuously embarrassing herself online! Her social media career isn’t going to last if she keeps this up.
Yeah she's an embarrassment. I don't like Michelle Reed for her righteous and stuck up attitude/political beliefs but look at how much effort she puts into her videos compared to Brooke. She's actually doing themed videos like working out every day at 6am, sticking to an upload schedule, and editing down her videos to a watchable length. I feel like Brooke's videos are only super long because she's too lazy to edit and focus the content.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Adina commenting on Gretchens boyfriends post wishing him a happy birthday. Kissing ass to a whole other level.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Imagine making a doctor appointment to tell your doctor you want a specific birth control brand, not based on your physician’s recommendation or health history, but based upon a brand an influencer was paid to promote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cc2324
Talker
Talker

Post by cc2324 »

gggirlsss wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 am
lmfao laughing at her birth control ad when she has talked about getting off of it in the past... also you can see her looking and reading the script.
And what is that angle lol why is she standing over the camera???? Everything about it is bad

76window
Learner
Learner

Post by 76window »

cc2324 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am
gggirlsss wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:44 am
And what is that angle lol why is she standing over the camera???? Everything about it is bad
I thought the same thing! like girl you -rave- about your iphone tripod but you pick that angle.

76window
Learner
Learner

Post by 76window »

Thinking about new thread titles

Brooke Miccio: brush up on your facts and brush your hair

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

I'm getting ready to unfollow her on IG. The stories are out of control. You do NOT need to post one every hour, or post every single thing that you do or see. Discriminate FFS. None of them are interesting.

Post by Guest »

I hope they talk about Valentine’s Day on the podcast for next week so we can listen to brooke try to justify how she “isn’t looking for a boyfriend” and how she is “happy to be single” even though it’s all a load of bull. I bet she’s so jealous of danielle today.

CamomileTeaTime
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CamomileTeaTime »

76window wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am
Thinking about new thread titles

Brooke Miccio: brush up on your facts and brush your hair

Very uncreative right now but maybe someone can make something good out of this:
Brooke the twitterfinger Miccio

Or can we do something with her stating in her new vlog she's involved in drama since two months all the time or about her running away to NYC / Adina Jenner as soon as things start to get uncomfortable?
English is my second language

Post by Guest »

Brooke Miccio: dnt txt I’m running away from my problems

CamomileTeaTime
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CamomileTeaTime »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm
Brooke Miccio: dnt txt I’m running away from my problems
:rofl: I'm crying, this is pure gold
English is my second language

Post by Guest »

millynorock wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:38 am
Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 1.37.10 PM.png

Somewhere in Boston (Cambridge?), Brooke is sitting in her bed, blinds closed, eating a block of cheese.
I think about this hilarious comment a lot. Extra relevant today.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”