Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

Nursetina0518
Talker
Talker

Re: Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

Post by Nursetina0518 »

No Email response from my morbidly fertographer yet 😂

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Wait didn’t she plan a “last minute” VDay photo shoot when she totally showed us her blank planner last month? (not exactly how last minute planning works but Kim is dumb)

So if Her Laziness left the house yesterday then maybe we get to see the cheesy, heavily edited, insincere shots of her and Gordolos today.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

RenAsh04 wrote:
leekonions wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 pm
    crypticdeer wrote:
    Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:51 pm
    TechnicolorLips wrote:
    Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    That photo is so unnatural with the dogs all looking up like that in similar pose like they’re robots. I wouldn’t have chosen this to go up. More evidence of her fertography skills.
    I think they are looking at Carlos holding a treat lol
    That was probably the only way she could get them all in a pic without holding on to them for dear life
    What exactly did her dogs save her from? I agree on the picture looking unnatural; another forced photo :roll:
    Saved her from eating them now that there’s permanent proof they exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosetea88
    Learner
    Learner

Post by rosetea88 »

Saladbar85 wrote:
    Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:58 am
    RenAsh04 wrote:
    leekonions wrote:
      crypticdeer wrote:
      TechnicolorLips wrote:
      Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      Huh? Did you sh

That photo is so unnatural with the dogs all looking up like that in similar pose like they’re robots. I wouldn’t have chosen this to go up. More evidence of her fertography skills.
      That was probably the only way she could get them all in a pic without holding on to them for dear life
      What exactly did her dogs save her from? I agree on the picture looking unnatural; another forced photo :roll:

Huh? I’m not sure what you’re implying “saved her from eating them” because that’s a shitty thing to say even though I don’t like kimbo.

Asian eating dog jokes aren’t cool.

Delet This
      Master Gossiper
      Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

rosetea88 wrote:
      Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am
      Saladbar85 wrote:
      RenAsh04 wrote:
      leekonions wrote:
        crypticdeer wrote:

Huh? Did you sh

Huh? I’m not sure what you’re implying “saved her from eating them” because that’s a shitty thing to say even though I don’t like kimbo.

Two of the dogs were saved from dog cat meat trade and going to be eaten (after being burned or flayed alive like their parents and siblings).

Saladbar85
        Informer
        Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

rosetea88 wrote:
        Saladbar85 wrote:
        RenAsh04 wrote:
        leekonions wrote:
          crypticdeer wrote:
          Huh? Did you sh

Relax. Meant as in she eats everything. EVERYTHING. It had nothing to do with her being asian.

Delet This
          Master Gossiper
          Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

So her latest story has a dozen roses, balloons, and a box of donut holes for V Day from her unemployed Sluggo. Awww :love2:
          She also said she’s been overwhelmed with offers and orders for her professional FERtahGRAFFFY. Wow why not just light a couple hundred dollars on fire and that way you won’t waste a day waiting for her or watching her struggle and never getting any product?
          She doesn’t even have a portfolio! This proves stans would buy or give money to anything.

crypticdeer
          Talker
          Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

Delet This wrote:
          Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:25 pm
          So her latest story has a dozen roses, balloons, and a box of donut holes for V Day from her unemployed Sluggo. Awww :love2:
          She also said she’s been overwhelmed with offers and orders for her professional FERtahGRAFFFY. Wow why not just light a couple hundred dollars on fire and that way you won’t waste a day waiting for her or watching her struggle and never getting any product?
          She doesn’t even have a portfolio! This proves stans would buy or give money to anything.
          Yeah I'm pretty sure those were bought by herself directly or indirectly one way or another. Carlos does not have to do anything in this relationship.

Also, I'm pretty sure she's exaggerating with the offers, even if there were many, she's purposely being vague to make it seem like everyone wants a piece of her fertagraphy talent. It's not like everyone can afford professional photographs being taken just willy nilly.

Bremen
          True Gossiper
          True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

How does suppose she'll start up a "fertography" business, when she can't even regulary do her actual job? She already eats, and all she has to do is record it which she can't even be assed to do most days. You guys have already mentioned that photography is more than using the automatic settings on your camera, pointing and clicking, then slapping a vintage filter over it. She's got to travel to different locations, get into awkward places and positions to capture different angles and lighting, move fast to capture the right moments. We already know she she knows nothing about angles or editing with all of her warped selfies where her forehead looks 2 miles longer than it already is and her different body parts are fuzzy and blurry because she tried to edit away her rolls. Most of the pictures on her IG were taken by Carlos or Michelle anyways, so what work does she really even have to speak on?

peachfuzz
          Informer
          Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

She thinks being a “good photographer” just means to have a blurry background with the subject in focus. Her action shots of the dogs are trash.

LiddlePallid
          Super Moddie
          Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid »

peachfuzz wrote:
          Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm
          She thinks being a “good photographer” just means to have a blurry background with the subject in focus. Her action shots of the dogs are trash.

THIS. Every photo is set up the same exact way lmao!!

And yeah, I would bet lots of money on the fact that she bought all that shit for herself :rofl:
          Follow this POS trashbag who seriously dropped off her kids at her elderly father's house DURING A PANDEMIC so that she and her boyfriend could "celebrate their anniversary" having sex!
          https://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=683

Here4Comm3nts
          Talker
          Talker

Post by Here4Comm3nts »

LiddlePallid wrote:
          Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:15 pm
          peachfuzz wrote:
          Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:27 pm

THIS. Every photo is set up the same exact way lmao!!

And yeah, I would bet lots of money on the fact that she bought all that shit for herself :rofl:
          Why are all these dog photos indoors on their couch, in their kitchen?! Isn’t the weather nice in California?! I wonder when the last (or first) time those dogs got to enjoy time in a dog park or anywhere but that apartment. Also, does this mean all her photography sessions will be done in her apartment — mukbang studio??? Honestly, I can’t wait to see this portfolio of hers. Oh...riiiiiiiight. ;)

Pooka
          Talker
          Talker

Post by Pooka »

I just realized....those dogs are her ticket into keeping carlos! Theyre literally like their children. The human children carlos clearly wouldnt be into at this time in his life. So kim figures "I'll get a bunch of these dogs and tattoo their names on my body and become obsessed with them. I'll get a bunch so carlos will feel bad if he ever wants to leave me". If you think about it, sharing pets with people in a relationship can be risky in case things go south. Kim's probably trying to increase the urgency to stay

woahhhhhh

GoldChocobo
          Master Gossiper
          Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Pooka wrote:I just realized....those dogs are her ticket into keeping carlos! Theyre literally like their children. The human children carlos clearly wouldnt be into at this time in his life. So kim figures "I'll get a bunch of these dogs and tattoo their names on my body and become obsessed with them. I'll get a bunch so carlos will feel bad if he ever wants to leave me". If you think about it, sharing pets with people in a relationship can be risky in case things go south. Kim's probably trying to increase the urgency to stay

woahhhhhh
          Ding ding ding! You win a saliva covered shrimp plate!

Kim NEVER had an interest in animals before Carlos. She even went so far as to say she wasnt really a pet person in a very early mukbang. Then she sees Carlos loving on his sister's dog and all of a sudden she's a dog person and adores them and she's always wanted one....

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

straightonedge
          Gossiper
          Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Carblos can’t even leave Kim at this point, his mom is probably over supporting his ass and he doesn’t have a job and a resume gap that only keeps widening. They’re codependent on each other and we all know that’s healthy for two unrelated adults.

Delet This
          Master Gossiper
          Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

He’s contributed nothing financially wise and not helped or encouraged her career or brand. Stupidly dropped her lifestyle/beauty channel which was actually super dumb AF. High key that brought in brand trips, colabs, views, and affiliate codes that were well over $100g income a year which she could have continued while doing her mukbang eating herself to death journey on the other channel, which also from just views makes like 90g plus. He does NOTHING all day and still can’t be fcked w to keep his own channel. How hard is it to tape yourself eat garbage in your own apartment once a month or week? They have no idea how hard it is having real jobs and bosses and coworkers. That was why she failed at a “cooperate” job: there’s schedules, you have to commute, you deal with criticism and feedback, sometimes there’s a bitch or asshole coworker and boss, you have to be presentable looking and acting. They both are extremely fragile and lazy. And would probably curl up and die if they had to deal with the shit most normal people deal w on a day to day basis.

On a lighter note it’s an entire gag her fertahgraffy which are iPhone pics snapped by Carlos w filters. A professional photographer has a studio by my house and his ads and portfolio are extremely diverse. Hell I took a photography course years ago and learned how to use f stops, change lenses, and developing in a dark room mixing and consider myself an idiot about photography. It’s more than point and shoot w a phone or digital camera it’s an art and science and physical work catching the right action shot, composition, or facial expressions.

Also she keeps lying her mom is vegan. Vegans don’t eat seafood, meat, or butter cream frosted supermarket sheet cakes Kimbo Dumbo.

LiddlePallid
          Super Moddie
          Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think she knows anything other than using her Canon as a point and shoot. I guarantee she just puts it on the auto setting, takes the pics and then edits stuff in photoshop.
          Follow this POS trashbag who seriously dropped off her kids at her elderly father's house DURING A PANDEMIC so that she and her boyfriend could "celebrate their anniversary" having sex!

Here4Comm3nts
          Talker
          Talker

Post by Here4Comm3nts »

LiddlePallid wrote:
          Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 am
          I don't think she knows anything other than using her Canon as a point and shoot. I guarantee she just puts it on the auto setting, takes the pics and then edits stuff in photoshop.
          True! But didn’t they buy one of those expensive Sony A7S cameras several months ago?? I remember because they did a photoshoot in a grocery store the next day. But like you said, they’re probably using the auto settings. Then she’s going to use Lightroom presets on these photos. Her presets are terrible and make her photos look so dark. The contrast and exposure are terrible. I can’t wait to see house this photography business will play out. Do you think she’s going to vlog these sessions for content?!? (I know the answers; just wanted to make myself laugh..)

LiddlePallid
          Super Moddie
          Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh that's right! I forgot about her showing off that camera.

Saladbar85
          Informer
          Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

But when tf were they ever free thooooo??

allana
          Debater
          Debater

Post by allana »

“at this point I cant do free photo shoots”

because NOW you have so much experience and you’ve done so many for free that now the quality is so GOOD that you need to charge?

wtf is wrong with her

Chismosa_P
          Learner
          Learner

Post by Chismosa_P »

Here4Comm3nts wrote:
          Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:40 am
          LiddlePallid wrote:
          Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 am
          True! But didn’t they buy one of those expensive Sony A7S cameras several months ago?? I remember because they did a photoshoot in a grocery store the next day. But like you said, they’re probably using the auto settings. Then she’s going to use Lightroom presets on these photos. Her presets are terrible and make her photos look so dark. The contrast and exposure are terrible. I can’t wait to see house this photography business will play out. Do you think she’s going to vlog these sessions for content?!? (I know the answers; just wanted to make myself laugh..)

She also copied the same pic of ayysebas from location and pose for her fat manchild to recreate

rubywoohoo
          Informer
          Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Saladbar85 wrote:
          Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:33 am

But when tf were they ever free thooooo??

Further proof she reads here!!! “I can come to you. There is a travel fee.” Hahahahaha 👋🏻

LiddlePallid
          Super Moddie
          Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid »

She didn't get any takers for the free shoots - you know damn well if she did, she would have been posting behind the scenes shots from any of them. So now she's saying she's charging to make it look like she got a bunch of experience from doing free shoots that never actually happened :rofl: I'm dying to know how much she thinks she's going to charge. I want someone to go through with it and then get pissed and demand their money back because the photos are crap!!! :rofl:

mhdx
          Informer
          Informer

Post by mhdx »

Also, she just posted that the guys are going over to Carlos “man cave tonight.” She mentions how they’re not adding any shelves to his room. According to her they’re buying a house at the end of this year, and “don’t want to commit to decorating.” If that’s the case does that mean she’s going to sale all her furniture again, because if she’s even able to get a house, I’m 100% sure she’s going to go crazy with furniture like always. It’s embarrassing how Carlos just gets away with everything, being a slob, not having a job, kim paying for all his stuff because he clearly doesn’t have money of his own. How will they ever provide for their future kids one day, if they’re able to have any. If they do, I honestly don’t think “muckbang” will be a forever thing. Eventually, they’re going to have to work a 9-5. It’s also pretty shameful that Kim went to College and what exactly is she using her degree for? She’s out here eating her life away.

Return to “Kim Thai”