SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Re: SiideBitchOnABenderSparkles (Part 60)

Post by Guest »

GoatFairy wrote:I wonder if she's gonna do what she always does during a scandal: a Q&A video with a clickbait title, where she spends the entire video answering every question BUT the most frequently asked ones, or dodges answering.
It seems what was left of her supportive cuties even had enough during the last video she posted. Either everyone was ripping her apart or they just weren’t commenting. No one was willing to defend her actions. If she clickbaits anything it would be detrimental to her failing career. Any sponsorship she gets from here on out will get emailed all her racist and homophobic posts and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by sisinikkole »

I used to follow a girl in Instagram whose nail looked like that after going to a shitty nail tech and had fungus start growing on her nail. Sam never gets a fresh set of acrylics imagine all the shit festering under those things.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by scamdalous »

Usually she would be on social media making a huge deal about how she broke her finger nail and talking literal nonsense like “kewl love that for me byeee” but she’s not?
Makes me think she broke it while doing something that she doesn’t want people to know about.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

scamdalous wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:26 pm
Usually she would be on social media making a huge deal about how she broke her finger nail and talking literal nonsense like “kewl love that for me byeee” but she’s not?
Makes me think she broke it while doing something that she doesn’t want people to know about.
I was thinking the same thing. It'd be the situation with her foot all over again. Gotta get that sympathy and attention in any way she can. It's weird she hasn't said anything.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Looking back at those old pictures....I don't think she was ever attractive (even back then she looked like a vain bitch I wouldn't want befriending me) but she did look better in the sense that she wasn't covered in warts and her hair looked relatively clean...and she kind of had her own trashy fashion sense.

She just looks so dead inside now. Her eyes emanate zero happiness. She's just looks like an empty, mean looking bitch. That's trying to dress trendy. Smfh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

sisinikkole wrote:I used to follow a girl in Instagram whose nail looked like that after going to a shitty nail tech and had fungus start growing on her nail. Sam never gets a fresh set of acrylics imagine all the shit festering under those things.
Speaking of, does anyone know the last time she got a fresh set of acrylics? Wouldn’t be shocked if she has the same ones from 2017 at this point Image

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

She was wearing a bandaid on her finger in her last vlog, she definitely ripped it off completely

Post by Guest »

So I was thinking, ANY other youtuber with 1 million subs who has done the nasty shit scam has would have been called out/exposed by drama channels by now. That means that she has either bought most of her subs, or shes just that irrelevant, or both. I'm going to say both.

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

His teeth are so weird, they looked like they’ve got a coating on.

[Also OT, does gurugossip stop working for anyone for a couple hours? Around 8-10am UK time it doesn’t load for me, not even on the internet (off tapatalk), just wondered if this happens for anyone else? It’s been the same years.]

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

charcobain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 am

[Also OT, does gurugossip stop working for anyone for a couple hours? Around 8-10am UK time it doesn’t load for me, not even on the internet (off tapatalk), just wondered if this happens for anyone else? It’s been the same years.]
I'm in the UK as well and have always wondered if anyone else I had this happen at 8:00am-10:00am too! I have no idea why this happens though? Maybe GG needs a break for a couple of hours? Lol
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

charcobain wrote:Image

I need to see a clearer photo, but it looks to be Invisalign. Which is strange considering he is said to be a drug user etc - those aren’t people who typically care about their teeth.

If he does have Invisalign - I bet she’s paying for it.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

charcobain wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 am
I'm not from the UK but not very far from you and between 9:50 to 11:30am gg doesn't load at all. It used to be just between 9:50 to 10:20 for years but lately it got worse. So annoying.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I follow him on snap! He def wears invisaline!

Its funny he took a pic with this girl, considering shes 600x better looking then Scam! :rofl:

So i guess Thurs night they start their benders/partying! Then go out Fri night again? And then need Sat and Sun to recover? Cause it was the same shit last wknd

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:35 am

Its funny he took a pic with this girl, considering shes 600x better looking then Scam! :rofl:

I actually thought that he's definitely has a type. Same duck face filler lips, same flat broken bleached hair, same filtered pictures etc

joyanue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joyanue »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:I follow him on snap! He def wears invisaline!

So i guess Thurs night they start their benders/partying! Then go out Fri night again? And then need Sat and Sun to recover? Cause it was the same shit last wknd

That looks like the same girl that was recording them making out and cheering them on

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

Sere_nity wrote:So I was thinking, ANY other youtuber with 1 million subs who has done the nasty shit scam has would have been called out/exposed by drama channels by now. That means that she has either bought most of her subs, or shes just that irrelevant, or both. I'm going to say both.
She’s 100% bought subscribers. In February-May 2018 she had an influx of around 80k subscribers. In June 2019 she lost close to 1k, youtube clears out spam/bot/inactive accounts the same instagram does. In October of 2019 she gained 0!! 0 subscribers as well as in January 2020! I know that’s over a years difference but how does someone go from 20k-30k new subs per month to 0! I’m not sure if socialblade has updated for January 2020 yet but, the only way it makes sense is that she definetly bought them. She’s cheating her way to the top. It’s how someone named Lillee Jean gained PR packages, buying followers, companies don’t care about how much engagement you have, they see the follower/sub count. Maybe Sam did it for the same reason.

kayleea88
Learner
Learner

Post by kayleea88 »

Can someone do a collage of all of her different eyebrows lol. I remember when she used to have the super dark black ones....

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I mean its clear shes boughten them, cause she NEVER got her 1 million play button!
She knows now you need to request it, since the whole issue with the 100k one! So why wouldnt she of?
Also, she hot 1 million in Dec 2017? 2018? And has barely gained anything since!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I was just watching his snapchat acct from vids from last night, and saved and uploaded this clip!
That laugh!!! Does the guy not sound high as a kite???
Like hes on SOMETHING??

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:02 am
I was just watching his snapchat acct from vids from last night, and saved and uploaded this clip!
That laugh!!! Does the guy not sound high as a kite???
Like hes on SOMETHING??

Thank you for uploading this!!
Holy shit yeah he does sound high as fuck. He sounds like the crackheads I pass downtown who are barely aware of what's going on around them and are in their own little world. Messy as all hell.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”