Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

FlyingPancake
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane: Lying, Crying and Retiring Dawson :,) (Pt. 26)

Post by FlyingPancake »

ballamyblue wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:00 am
Dex_Cotton wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:36 am
Shane entering the beauty world is exactly like Taylor Swift switching from country music to pop music. It was a carefully calculated move to make more money, gain more fans and have wider recognition. Unlike Shane, Taylor was slightly more subtle about it and pulled it off better.
I wouldn’t call Shane going into the beauty world “carefully calculated” it was terribly handled. He doesn’t wear makeup, shave, brush his hair, dress properly, take care of himself physically, or know how to apply lipstick for that matter. He has put in no effort about it either. The only reason he has a beauty room is because Ryland was bored and needed a video idea. His fans will believe anything though obviously and are ready to support him at not cost there is always an excuse for his stupidity with them. He could have very easily gotten into video game commentary or cooking videos. Jeffree put dollar signs in his eyes though.
Says an awful lot though that Ryland put more effort into Shane’s beauty career by making him a beauty room than Shane actually has.

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

Legit thought this was Ryland lol

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

kramodadragon wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:59 pm

It’s creepy how much that looks like him... That said he is not a twink. He’s an otter. Twinks are hairless and while he is definitely balding his chest, arms, and legs aren’t. I’m sure if we look up his key words for his videos at least half would label him gayboi and twink though and what they are getting is him...

Post by Guest »

kramodadragon wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:59 pm

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

So when is Shane going to try on Jeffree’s new palette without Jeffree or a professional or even a woman who wears makeup regularly around to help him apply it. I think those pictures would do great for promotion! Especially if he tags it and Plane Jane and Joe Schmo see how it looks on Shane’s “sexy” unwashed ass... Maybe have Ryland strut down Target wearing it and vloggin! After all that’s what friends do. They help promote each other!

Post by Guest »

It's annoying that people give no fucks about the blatant shilling the Guru beauty industry to the point where Shane, someone whose lived inside Jeffo's asshole is probably going to review it and act like it's God's Cum in make up form.

Not to mention it's an asshole who knows NOTHING about make up, so it makes it even fucking worst.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

~Ouw conspiwacy bb wuvs her new siwstuh~
Bro, you're a grown man. Also, maybe I'm looking into it too much but... if I were as territorial as Ryland, I'd feel some kind of way about my future husband talking about his "baby" with another man. But not much he can say while those JSC/ Killer Merch checks roll in.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I’m trying to imagine 18 year old Shane doing a reaction to present day Shane....

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

manged wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:11 pm

~Ouw conspiwacy bb wuvs her new siwstuh~
Bro, you're a grown man. Also, maybe I'm looking into it too much but... if I were as territorial as Ryland, I'd feel some kind of way about my future husband talking about his "baby" with another man. But not much he can say while those JSC/ Killer Merch checks roll in.
Eh I've heard this term for like albums or something like "the album is like my baby/project"... I don't take it to heart 🤷‍♂️

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

ballamyblue wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 pm
I’m trying to imagine 18 year old Shane doing a reaction to present day Shane....
I totally understand that people change but so much for the 18+ years of his life that he aspired to be a "film maker" and "director".

Amii1024
Informer
Informer

Post by Amii1024 »

I clicked on Rylands new video for the fun of it and I just want to reach thru and smack the hell out of Andrew. Between his shitty hyena laugh and his crappy camera work that looks like a three year old whipping back and forth every time a new person talks. Cancel Andrew already.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

absolutetrash wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:03 am
ballamyblue wrote:
I totally understand that people change but so much for the 18+ years of his life that he aspired to be a "film maker" and "director".
His original plan was Disney Channel Star which was never going to happen in 2008 with the content he put out. He got to be in an online exclusive for that bad Prom movie that Disney did when they were trying to appeal to teens.

He had 2-3 pilots. Idk how far they actually went. I’m sure that he’d have released them if they actually filmed anything. It’s very obvious he thinks his childhood and teen years would make a great sitcom. The issue is we have seen his short films both the ones with a budget and the older ones where he had no budget at all. His humor doesn’t work in 2020. There was a point in time where MTV and Comedy Central might have put that type of humor on but nope.

If Shane has just kept his chill and not been an asshole during The Chair and pissed off everyone and it was clearly more than just ZQ he’d probably have had his TV show. It probably would have lasted like 20 episodes but he would have had it. His personality was clearly just as toxic in 2015 as it is now though.

Shane’s a multi-millionaire now and it’s very obvious he is still bitter under that robe.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

ballamyblue wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:47 pm
absolutetrash wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:03 am
ballamyblue wrote:
His original plan was Disney Channel Star which was never going to happen in 2008 with the content he put out. He got to be in an online exclusive for that bad Prom movie that Disney did when they were trying to appeal to teens.

He had 2-3 pilots. Idk how far they actually went. I’m sure that he’d have released them if they actually filmed anything. It’s very obvious he thinks his childhood and teen years would make a great sitcom. The issue is we have seen his short films both the ones with a budget and the older ones where he had no budget at all. His humor doesn’t work in 2020. There was a point in time where MTV and Comedy Central might have put that type of humor on but nope.

If Shane has just kept his chill and not been an asshole during The Chair and pissed off everyone and it was clearly more than just ZQ he’d probably have had his TV show. It probably would have lasted like 20 episodes but he would have had it. His personality was clearly just as toxic in 2015 as it is now though.

Shane’s a multi-millionaire now and it’s very obvious he is still bitter under that robe.
I’m pretty sure he’s alluded to the fact that he had a YouTube Red pilot and that never materialized. That was right around the time of the child grooming allegations or maybe even the cat fucking.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

Happy_one wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:46 pm
Amii1024 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 pm
I clicked on Rylands new video for the fun of it and I just want to reach thru and smack the hell out of Andrew. Between his shitty hyena laugh and his crappy camera work that looks like a three year old whipping back and forth every time a new person talks. Cancel Andrew already.
is it just me but has ryland gotten a bigger ring?
speaking of that ring .. why is the video titled making my BOYFRIEND food.... isn’t that his fiancé ? what’s their deal?

Purple Blood
Informer
Informer

Post by Purple Blood »

Ryland is starting to look like those old ladies that get implants to look like cats.

_windsor_
Learner
Learner

Post by _windsor_ »

Happy_one wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:46 pm
Amii1024 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 pm
is it just me but has ryland gotten a bigger ring?
Shane gave him a new one for Christmas.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Lol yep Ryland now has the Cartier love ring. It's his third ring, he also has a thinner rose gold eternity ring. How many does he need, they aren't even married yet?

Maybe it's just me, but Shane seemed a little bit... better, in that food video. His behavior was still annoying but not as bad as usual. I love that once in a while we can see him slip back into his real personality, mostly when he starts shading people (Billie Eilish, Jaclyn, Ariana Grande, etc.) but then he quickly apologizes and acts like he's a fan of them.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

Give it 6 months and we'll get a "Why We Broke Up" video.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Moffie wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:39 am
Give it 6 months and we'll get a "Why We Broke Up" video.
I honestly wonder who will make the video first? My guess is that Ryland gets caught “cheating” in a way they can’t ignore and they are forced to admit they aren’t together. They will deny the sake fiancé stuff though.

Rylands new video seemed to be a lot of stuff that was being discussed on here the past few things. He’s going to be the good parent and Shane will be the fun one. Shane clearly had no desire to eat the food Ryland was making but also clearly thought the sponsorship was stupid. Which it was but Shane’s choice of words would have gotten any other channels sponsorship taken away.

Shane looks even larger and Ryland just looks horrible.. he needs to cut his hair short with that Shiny balding head of his.

Post by Guest »

I know how stupid this sounds but Ryland's head looks too small. For being 28 at least. Maybe it's just compared to morgan/shane/andrew??? etc but he looks like a very tall but balding 7 year old to me.

Return to “Shane Dawson”