Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kim Thaiabetes and Carlobesity (Part 12)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm sorry but I laughed so hard when she showed the picture of her tattoo. She said when she announced that she was getting it, "I'm getting all four dogs tattooed on me." She didn't say their NAMES! I should've known she'd never sit through 4 portraits lmao

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Delet This »

Which one of you CA fonts is gonna jump on the grenade and hire her photography?

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

mhdx wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:09 pm
She might as well tattoo her sugar baby names as well “Carlos Ramos” since she has a thing for C.R. for her dogs. Image

allana wrote:that tattoo of her dogs names will look so bad in a few months probably alreadyImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmaoooo if the editing of this video is indicative of her fer-tog-reffry skills people be in fer a ser-prise! The lighting and filter she had over the beginning was awful! And she hung on shots for waaayyyy toooooo loooongggg. Like, let’s go we get it. She made you sit through an entire minute of her putting all 5lbs of pork in the bowl. Like, seriously?! Learn 👏🏻 To 👏🏻 Edit👏🏻

Then mixing it all with the salt with her pig hoof was disgusting to watch. If you were looking for ingredients you’re shit out of luck because she put it in Teeny tiny white font at different points on the screen, completely inconsistent, and hard to read. It was laughable!

Watching her eat that overcooked pork was so difficult, I had to shut it off. She was tearing and pulling the meat because you could see it wasn’t juicy and was overcooked. Gross. That’s not cooking.

Also, did anyone else question her story when she said her mom, who is vegetarian btw, was in the market and saw the pork and said “oh I just had to get some!” And that’s how this recipe was born??? Is that how it happened, Kimbo? 🤔 🤨 she changed her story several times within the actual telling it was so funny. Kim can’t keep up with herself.

banhmi
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by banhmi »

Delet This wrote:Which one of you CA fonts is gonna jump on the grenade and hire her photography?
Better yet, hire her for an ENGAGEMENT photo shoot and see her grumble the whole time about how Carlos hasn't proposed

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

She's such an air head taking pics of all 4 dogs in that apartment so I figured I'd save it if she tried deleting it.

It's so creepy that she got 2 dogs, Rocky and Riley, just because they have a first name beginning with R so it matches with her fat lazy bf Carlos Ramos. I didn't even think about that until a font mentioned it. She's creepy and weird AFImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

TechnicolorLips wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm

That photo is so unnatural with the dogs all looking up like that in similar pose like they’re robots. I wouldn’t have chosen this to go up. More evidence of her fertography skills.

leekonions
Learner
Learner

Post by leekonions »

crypticdeer wrote:
    Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:51 pm
    TechnicolorLips wrote:

That photo is so unnatural with the dogs all looking up like that in similar pose like they’re robots. I wouldn’t have chosen this to go up. More evidence of her fertography skills.
    I think they are looking at Carlos holding a treat lol
    That was probably the only way she could get them all in a pic without holding on to them for dear life

Delet This
    Master Gossiper
    Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I’m surprised she didn’t post some stupid Valentines Day shit. Usually she’d be bragging about a date night at Maestros or some gift Carlos bought her and some dumb gift she got for Michelle.

rubywoohoo
    Informer
    Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Delet This wrote:
    Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:46 am
    Which one of you CA fonts is gonna jump on the grenade and hire her photography?
    What the hell is a “font” in this context? I’ve never heard this term before! 😂

Post by Guest »

leekonions wrote:
    Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 pm
      crypticdeer wrote:
      Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:51 pm
      TechnicolorLips wrote:

That was probably the only way she could get them all in a pic without holding on to them for dear life
      What exactly did her dogs save her from? I agree on the picture looking unnatural; another forced photo :roll:

Nursetina0518
      Talker
      Talker

Post by Nursetina0518 »

No Email response from my morbidly fertographer yet 😂

straightonedge
      Gossiper
      Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Wait didn’t she plan a “last minute” VDay photo shoot when she totally showed us her blank planner last month? (not exactly how last minute planning works but Kim is dumb)

So if Her Laziness left the house yesterday then maybe we get to see the cheesy, heavily edited, insincere shots of her and Gordolos today.

Saladbar85
      Informer
      Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

RenAsh04 wrote:
      leekonions wrote:
      Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:00 pm
        What exactly did her dogs save her from? I agree on the picture looking unnatural; another forced photo :roll:
        Saved her from eating them now that there’s permanent proof they exist.

rosetea88
        Learner
        Learner

Post by rosetea88 »

Saladbar85 wrote:
        Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:58 am
        RenAsh04 wrote: What exactly did her dogs save her from? I agree on the picture looking unnatural; another forced photo :roll:

Huh? I’m not sure what you’re implying “saved her from eating them” because that’s a shitty thing to say even though I don’t like kimbo.

Asian eating dog jokes aren’t cool.

Delet This
        Master Gossiper
        Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

rosetea88 wrote:
        Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:20 am
        Saladbar85 wrote:

Huh? I’m not sure what you’re implying “saved her from eating them” because that’s a shitty thing to say even though I don’t like kimbo.

Two of the dogs were saved from dog cat meat trade and going to be eaten (after being burned or flayed alive like their parents and siblings).

Saladbar85
        Informer
        Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

rosetea88 wrote:
        Saladbar85 wrote:

Relax. Meant as in she eats everything. EVERYTHING. It had nothing to do with her being asian.

Delet This
        Master Gossiper
        Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

So her latest story has a dozen roses, balloons, and a box of donut holes for V Day from her unemployed Sluggo. Awww :love2:
        She also said she’s been overwhelmed with offers and orders for her professional FERtahGRAFFFY. Wow why not just light a couple hundred dollars on fire and that way you won’t waste a day waiting for her or watching her struggle and never getting any product?
        She doesn’t even have a portfolio! This proves stans would buy or give money to anything.

crypticdeer
        Talker
        Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

Delet This wrote:
        Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:25 pm
        So her latest story has a dozen roses, balloons, and a box of donut holes for V Day from her unemployed Sluggo. Awww :love2:
        She also said she’s been overwhelmed with offers and orders for her professional FERtahGRAFFFY. Wow why not just light a couple hundred dollars on fire and that way you won’t waste a day waiting for her or watching her struggle and never getting any product?
        She doesn’t even have a portfolio! This proves stans would buy or give money to anything.
        Yeah I'm pretty sure those were bought by herself directly or indirectly one way or another. Carlos does not have to do anything in this relationship.

Also, I'm pretty sure she's exaggerating with the offers, even if there were many, she's purposely being vague to make it seem like everyone wants a piece of her fertagraphy talent. It's not like everyone can afford professional photographs being taken just willy nilly.

Bremen
        True Gossiper
        True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

How does suppose she'll start up a "fertography" business, when she can't even regulary do her actual job? She already eats, and all she has to do is record it which she can't even be assed to do most days. You guys have already mentioned that photography is more than using the automatic settings on your camera, pointing and clicking, then slapping a vintage filter over it. She's got to travel to different locations, get into awkward places and positions to capture different angles and lighting, move fast to capture the right moments. We already know she she knows nothing about angles or editing with all of her warped selfies where her forehead looks 2 miles longer than it already is and her different body parts are fuzzy and blurry because she tried to edit away her rolls. Most of the pictures on her IG were taken by Carlos or Michelle anyways, so what work does she really even have to speak on?

peachfuzz
        Informer
        Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

She thinks being a “good photographer” just means to have a blurry background with the subject in focus. Her action shots of the dogs are trash.

Return to “Kim Thai”