Learningtobeapigletwithahogknuckle - Part 35

Alexandra Rodriguez
Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Learningtobeapigletwithahogknuckle - Part 35

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:Well, well, well. Looks like Nancy decided to redecorate her IG (but forgot to take out the co-host bullshit)Image

Oh, and she isn't with that company anymore; she's with another company now.

Ew comedian. She has never made me laugh. I ALWAYS cringe at what she says

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

cherrycream
Informer
Informer

Post by cherrycream »

Elizabeth537 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:59 pm
Bewbsmagoo wrote:Well, well, well. Looks like Nancy decided to redecorate her IG (but forgot to take out the co-host bullshit)Image

Oh, and she isn't with that company anymore; she's with another company now.

Ew comedian. She has never made me laugh. I ALWAYS cringe at what she says

Her and Corndogs whole existence is a joke. :tu:

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Baddbish+ »

I love how active we keep this fools threads. Corndogs mama is so foul. I can't stand her. She lacks any ounce of class. No wonder big ol al is such a nasty crass wildabeast. I'm guessing the trip they're going on in march is to see Gabby at Disney.

deeksy91
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by deeksy91 »

Since I posted this picture off the surgeons instagram page to GG it has been removed. I am sure its corndogs with the arm roll πŸ˜‚ bit suspicious that it's now disappeared?? I'm sure as shit shes had work done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

Baddbish+ wrote:I love how active we keep this fools threads. Corndogs mama is so foul. I can't stand her. She lacks any ounce of class. No wonder big ol al is such a nasty crass wildabeast. I'm guessing the trip they're going on in march is to see Gabby at Disney.
Is Corndogs allowed on the rides there at her size? Legit wondering

Post by Guest »

Whoever learningtobealinebacker is, thank you for making me aspirate on my drink from reading your name.

Ugh. I got some kind of ban for posting under multiple comments under a bunch of her pics

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

deeksy91 wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:34 pm
Since I posted this picture off the surgeons instagram page to GG it has been removed. I am sure its corndogs with the arm roll πŸ˜‚ bit suspicious that it's now disappeared?? I'm sure as shit shes had work done.
I don't think that's her in the pic.. just because that person had a breast lift as well.. and we all sadly have seen those saggy boobs of hers.

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

Elizabeth537 wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:39 pm
Baddbish+ wrote:I love how active we keep this fools threads. Corndogs mama is so foul. I can't stand her. She lacks any ounce of class. No wonder big ol al is such a nasty crass wildabeast. I'm guessing the trip they're going on in march is to see Gabby at Disney.
Is Corndogs allowed on the rides there at her size? Legit wondering

Honestly.. it's probably really hard for her to fit on majority of the rides. I go to Disney all the time and I'm average weight with big boobs and some of the rides feel tight especially the ones with pull down bars. So I'm sure she doesn't go on everything. I'm surprised she didn't post that Disney fat shamed her by not having PLuS SizE rides

Bobbi
Debater
Debater

Post by Bobbi »

Baddbish+ wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:45 pm
deeksy91 wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:34 pm
I don't think that's her in the pic.. just because that person had a breast lift as well.. and we all sadly have seen those saggy boobs of hers.
I doubt that's her because they're in Arizona, but that before and after belly look identical!

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

Her fupa is such a mystery. It definitely looks like she had something done, but what kind of unethical doctor would do that? Do they really let you get lipo or whatever when you're 300+ lbs? I thought all of those procedures were for normal weight people who just have stubborn areas of fat. Even on shows like my 600 life they usually won't remove excess skin until the person gets down to a healthy weight.

And then to preach body positivity and not share something like this is so shady even for the queen of editing herself.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

does anyone happen to have to podcast ep that made her delete everything bc i rlly wanna watch it now
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

SamKK
Learner
Learner

Post by SamKK »

2D77251C-D45F-4726-9FEF-A3434D830778.jpeg
D74E7247-B774-4450-BEA2-B827F59F2605.jpeg
I’m so confused - the contour/foundation issue was one thing - but then layering on this bronzer and going on about how you love the color and it looks good?????? What in the world!?! Look at her part!

The bronzer outline of her chin?? What are you doing???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xoxobbygrl
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxobbygrl »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:Whoever learningtobealinebacker is, thank you for making me aspirate on my drink from reading your name.

Ugh. I got some kind of ban for posting under multiple comments under a bunch of her pics Image

Next thread name! We have to start brainstorming seeing how quickly y’all go through these threads Image

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

Hey guys, I haven't been keeping up with her thread recently but you guys always make me laugh and I even watched her podcast where she forgot to delete the last few minutes (huge thank you to the person who mentioned the exact time!).
I just find it disgusting and rude how mama fearless and Alex talk about her subscribers and in general their choice of words irritates me. As a social media person she should be careful with what she says and how she says things, especially because huge brands = potential sponsors may watch her videos and her rude attitude could be a deal breaker for many sponsors. I mean she doesn't really give a damn about her subscribers' feelings, but when money and sponsorships are involved you'd think she'd be a little smarter but nope :)
Miss delusional is so full of herself and the way she spoke about other women (while constantly expressing her support and girl love and all that jazz) makes me cringe.
Like all of you guys here, I don't and would never hate on Alex for her weight and size, but her ugly and disgusting personality is my problem with her.
If Yar is with her for the right reasons I truly feel sorry for him because he deserves better. If he's in for the money and material goods, he's just as disgusting and greedy as Alex.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

noradeere
Learner
Learner

Post by noradeere »

cherrycream wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:42 am
Actual honest body positive plus people that you should follow, Sierra Schultzzie and Carrie Dayton. :tu:

Don't knkw about Carrie, but not Sierra. Sierra lies about her size as well. Just look it up on her thread here on GG.

noradeere
Learner
Learner

Post by noradeere »

lolwhataf wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:43 pm
Hey guys, I haven't been keeping up with her thread recently but you guys always make me laugh and I even watched her podcast where she forgot to delete the last few minutes (huge thank you to the person who mentioned the exact time!).
I just find it disgusting and rude how mama fearless and Alex talk about her subscribers and in general their choice of words irritates me. As a social media person she should be careful with what she says and how she says things, especially because huge brands = potential sponsors may watch her videos and her rude attitude could be a deal breaker for many sponsors. I mean she doesn't really give a damn about her subscribers' feelings, but when money and sponsorships are involved you'd think she'd be a little smarter but nope :)
Miss delusional is so full of herself and the way she spoke about other women (while constantly expressing her support and girl love and all that jazz) makes me cringe.
Like all of you guys here, I don't and would never hate on Alex for her weight and size, but her ugly and disgusting personality is my problem with her.
If Yar is with her for the right reasons I truly feel sorry for him because he deserves better. If he's in for the money and material goods, he's just as disgusting and greedy as Alex.

Where can I watch it? Is it still up?

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

noradeere wrote:
lolwhataf wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:43 pm

Where can I watch it? Is it still up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherrycream
Informer
Informer

Post by cherrycream »

Her nipples point to hell, it's not her.

anonie
Debater
Debater

Post by anonie »

possession6 wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:54 am
themao101 wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:47 am
cherrycream wrote:Actual honest body positive plus people that you should follow, Sierra Schultzzie and Carrie Dayton. :tu:

Nah Carrie β€œmy body isn’t me” Dayton aka Carrie” idk why I am gaining weight it must be my self diagnose pcos *eats huge baked potatoes with a shit ton of beans ect*” is equally as trash as ms.yabba

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, Sierra is the same. Blames it on PCOS, but then shows how shitty she eats during the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQEOkNT7joA.
Ugh I don’t like Sierra or Carrie. As you mentioned, Sierra blames her weight on things other than her terrible eating. She’s a lot like Fupa Queen tho, never truly says what size she really is and sausage squeezes herself into clothes that are too small.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

its so hard to keep up with this thread now lmao

Return to β€œLearningtobefearless”