Elle Florence - Sleepless in Seatt-Elle and the Quest for Mr Next (Part 10)

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Elle Florence - Sleepless in Seatt-Elle and the Quest for Mr Next (Part 10)

Post by drewberry_moore »

Part 10, here we go! :tu:

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Sleepless in Seatt-Elle and the Quest for Mr Next (Part 10)

Post by CalmYaFarm »

Appreciate the proper grammar and a concise title

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkRedPurple »

This title is .

I am wondering if Ginette sold her place in Vancouver? Elle moved away, what’s holding her there? She could be in Hawaii full time and not have another property to deal with? Is that why elle isn’t staying there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

Following

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

PinkRedPurple wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:55 pm
This title is Image.

I am wondering if Ginette sold her place in Vancouver? Elle moved away, what’s holding her there? She could be in Hawaii full time and not have another property to deal with? Is that why elle isn’t staying there?

Is this the same place as Elle's "childhood home"? If so, I believe that one got sold a while ago. But if it's not, Ginette seems like the type to rent. She may have people in, precluding Elle from being there. ...or Elle may just want to blow money. 😜

Post by Guest »

God, 2 years ago I would’ve never thought Elle would have 10 threads. I would’ve reserved that estimate for someone more abrasive in a manic way like JerushaCouture (who only has 4 threads as I type, wtf???). At least Elle has improved/maintained her looks over the years, while Jerusha has let herself go thanks to possible post-partum and her endless obsession with handbags (re: blowing her money on expensive LVs and Chanels instead of buying a proper wardrobe, healthy food, and skin care). Elle can take solace in that. :rofl: :roll: The only leverage Jerusha has over Elle is that she’s married and has 2 babies. :lol: Also a SAHM!

danitay
Talker
Talker

Post by danitay »

Finally not a long rambly word salad title!

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following

Post by Guest »

Latest IG post comments... does she pay for followers/comments?

Jj3804
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jj3804 »

What was the reason for Rick to dump Elle?

Post by Guest »

^^^we don’t know.

Takeabow15
Learner
Learner

Post by Takeabow15 »

I am honestly horrified by those gem elixir stones. They look like they're made of plastic. The whole point of buying jewelry with real gem stones is that they should sparkle. Those stones look dull AF.

being human
Learner
Learner

Post by being human »

Takeabow15 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:28 pm
I am honestly horrified by those gem elixir stones. They look like they're made of plastic. The whole point of buying jewelry with real gem stones is that they should sparkle. Those stones look dull AF.
I can vouch that they're at least real stones, just of extremely poor and occluded quality. They can make nice jewelry; I have a necklace from India made of extremely occluded (i.e. opaque) sapphires, rubies, and emeralds that I love. However, I wear it as a casual daytime piece, not an heirloom quality classic.

mcmillan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mcmillan »

Takeabow15 wrote:I am honestly horrified by those gem elixir stones. They look like they're made of plastic. The whole point of buying jewelry with real gem stones is that they should sparkle. Those stones look dull AF.
I know, the way they're cut make them look like plastic beads. Heirloom pieces...
Also, and bear with me because I know nothing about gem stones, but wouldn't the price be way higher considering how many stones are on the necklace?

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Takeabow15 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:28 pm
Right? They look like resin to me, I'd rather have CZ or glass instead of stones like that. I think there is a use for stones that aren't clear like that but I don't think the way she is using them is it.

Post by Guest »

For your viewing pleasure, here’s Dicky, the love of Elle’s life, in his newest adventure/outfit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

I have to give her credit, the new website is an improvement over the last one!

But then I saw she's added some hippy-granola quotes about her creations, like this ditty "sapphires radiate confidence, motivation and stability". No way anyone feels confident wearing those ugly earrings

Post by Guest »

While I was searching for her website this popped up lol! I wonder how many more of her heirloom pieces are on there!
EF Ebay.png
EF Ebay2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PinkRedPurple
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkRedPurple »

TheObservant_1 wrote:
PinkRedPurple wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:55 pm
This title is Image.

Is this the same place as Elle's "childhood home"? If so, I believe that one got sold a while ago. But if it's not, Ginette seems like the type to rent. She may have people in, precluding Elle from being there. ...or Elle may just want to blow money. Image
No that house was on Vancouver Island and then her mom moved into Vancouver proper. Maybe she is renting? Splitting? Something? Having the cats in Airbnb’s and rentals seems really tricky, it would be easier to drive them across the border from Washington and have a pet sitter look after them until she is settled. Cats hate moving. It’s all just weird and has a lot of holes in the story.

Post by Guest »

PinkRedPurple wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:44 pm
Having the cats in Airbnb’s and rentals seems really tricky, it would be easier to drive them across the border from Washington and have a pet sitter look after them until she is settled. Cats hate moving. It’s all just weird and has a lot of holes in the story.

On one hand I can kinda understand her wanting to have her cats stay with her at the Airbnb because I know if it were me, I’d want to be reunited with my cat ASAP, especially after being gone for a month...

With that said, I don’t think I’d up and leave to Hawaii on a whim, esp since the cats JUST MOVED to Dickles’s home in less than a year. Sam just settled a little over a month before Elle left for Hawaii. It’s so irresponsible.

She never clarified how she would get her cats back either, unless I did not hear it well. Is the sitter shipping them from Florida to Seattle? I don’t get the impression Elle is making her way to Florida briefly just by her instastories. Why can’t Elle pick them up from Florida herself and either drive or fly back with them? I’d be freaking out having them shipped to me, even if the sitter was reputable.

I just can’t imagine how Elle would fare being a mother when she isn’t even a good cat mom. Like, I don’t even know why she wants to be a mom as she’s so selfish and childish. I don’t even want kids myself because I know I’m selfish, but with her I just don’t get it!

Return to “Elle Florence”