Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Post by Edie »

Lots of women gain or lose weight after a break up. It's one of the things she has control over when everything else is up in the air. I don't know why Elle continues to have these sudden and bad break ups, but she should learn instead of repeating the pattern (easier said than done). She wants to settle down and be married so badly that she's idealizing the relationship instead of picking up on the red flags and signals. I couldn't believe how she moved and changed her life for the last guy.

She seems close to her mom. I agree it's odd that she's not staying with her for a few weeks until she finds a place.

Lovely
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Post by Lovely »

Edie wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:29 pm
She seems close to her mom. I agree it's odd that she's not staying with her for a few weeks until she finds a place.
I think her mother is still in Hawaii, not Vancouver. A few people have suggested that she might rent out her Vancouver place while she's in Hawaii, which makes sense, or it may be that Elle just wants to be closer to the city and her favourite shops and restaurants. Also, why be sensible and save money when you can be reckless and spend it? :roll:

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by LuvYoutube »

Jj3804 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 am
Ive only been following her intermittently, but can someone fill me in on WHY THIS GIRL IS SINGLE YET AGAIN? Didn't she just get dumped by Joe, then move into apt, then get engaged, then move to FL... and now she's single again???
She got dumped by her fiance at Christmas and left FL.

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

adel220 wrote:
drewberry_moore wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:45 pm
Since the new thread will be coming up, here's my title suggestion:

Sleepless in Seatelle and the Quest for Mr Next

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
Is this the title winner? You have 14 likes, wasn’t sure. ;) Image
I guess so! Once I'm at a desktop I'll do the honors. Image

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Jj3804 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:59 am
Ive only been following her intermittently, but can someone fill me in on WHY THIS GIRL IS SINGLE YET AGAIN? Didn't she just get dumped by Joe, then move into apt, then get engaged, then move to FL... and now she's single again???
May 2018 -- Joe dumps Elle

July 2018 -- Elle meets single dad, country-music loving "Special Someone"

February 2019-ish -- Special Someone dumps Elle

March/April 2019 -- Elle and Rick reconnect over social media (took a course together 10 years ago, no contact since)

July 30, 2019 -- Engaged to old man Rick and quits job

August 2019 -- Living with old man Rick in the swamp

December 2019 -- Old man Rick dumps her after Christmas

January 2020 -- Girlboss flees to Hawaii

February 2020 -- Girlboss is back in Vancouver and living out of a suitcase

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

Part 10: viewtopic.php?f=680&t=37361

And yes I've asked the mods to lock this thread.

Return to “Elle Florence”