MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

lemonlovin4
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by lemonlovin4 »

Super random but if you follow Claudia sulewski, Remi commented on her picture from the oscars like “omg you look fabulous.” Right when Claudia uploaded. I’ve never seen any interaction between them, is remi trying to move up her social circle again?!

sweetswidy
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetswidy »

lemonlovin4 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:18 am
Super random but if you follow Claudia sulewski, Remi commented on her picture from the oscars like “omg you look fabulous.” Right when Claudia uploaded. I’ve never seen any interaction between them, is remi trying to move up her social circle again?!
Getting on Claudia's good side for the Billie connection...
Even if remi would get in that circle, Chris Klemens would eat her alive 🤣

lemonlovin4
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lemonlovin4 »

sweetswidy wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:05 am
lemonlovin4 wrote:
Omg I couldn’t even imagine. It’s honestly so weird. Remi never interacts with Claudia’s Instagram, why now?!
I also thinks it’s bothering me because of the vast difference between them, like Claudia is out here living her best life while Remi is still acting like a 16 year old. Remi is just so cringe 🤮

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

lemonlovin4 wrote:
sweetswidy wrote:
lemonlovin4 wrote:
Even if remi would get in that circle, Chris Klemens would eat her alive Image
Omg I couldn’t even imagine. It’s honestly so weird. Remi never interacts with Claudia’s Instagram, why now?!
I also thinks it’s bothering me because of the vast difference between them, like Claudia is out here living her best life while Remi is still acting like a 16 year old. Remi is just so cringe Image
Like what would they talk about? It seems like Claudia, Billie, and Finneas are light years more mature than Remi and her people... but I guess they give off that humble vibe at award shows because I don’t follow their lives on social media.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

lemonlovin4 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:16 am
sweetswidy wrote:
lemonlovin4 wrote:
I also thinks it’s bothering me because of the vast difference between them, like Claudia is out here living her best life while Remi is still acting like a 16 year old. Remi is just so cringe 🤮
it is weird to think that both of them have been living in la as influencers for quite a few years but have seemingly never interacted. years ago i always wondered why claudia and alisha never hung out (though now it's obviously because alisha and remi are SO stunted in maturity, there's no way they all could mesh). just interesting that it was never even an attempted thing when they were in their late teens/early twenties in the same city and industry.
(sidenote: i don't know that claudia is living her best life... sure she's settling down, but it feels like she's reduced herself to being finneas' trophy wife and doesn't have much going on in her own life that doesn't involve him lmao)

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

rosay_allday wrote: Half of the people that was at the party looked like Alicia's friends, not hers. It's like she leeched onto Alicia and claimed her friends as hers.
I did notice on Instagram stories that we haven’t seen some of these people before when they were at the house.

I don’t think any of the Azn Girl Squad was at Alisha’s house to pre-game or eat Shake Shack at the after party. Lauren said she went to the bar for 15 minutes and left because she was too sick. Tiffany barely showed any interaction with Remi (or anyone else) even though she was at the bar. Mia was on the party bus and only reposted one or two things from Lauren’s boyfriend.

I don’t even know if Teala, Morgan, Sierra, Meg, Andre, or Adelaine were in town (just naming the other LA YouTubers who sometimes make vlog appearances). Remi doesn’t really have any friends except Eli, Bree, Kaylee, and Oli. I would have included Alisha too, but it’s more work than actual friendship.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

lemonlovin4 wrote:
My favourite thing is that Remi says she looks fabulous in a loose fitting dress where her shoulders and legs are totally covered and it fits her boobs properly. I know it's the Oscars so it's a bit more black tie and conservative but Remi would 100% still show up in some skin tight boob bursting dress.

sweetswidy
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetswidy »

an0n wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:14 pm
lemonlovin4 wrote:
My favourite thing is that Remi says she looks fabulous in a loose fitting dress where her shoulders and legs are totally covered and it fits her boobs properly. I know it's the Oscars so it's a bit more black tie and conservative but Remi would 100% still show up in some skin tight boob bursting dress.
If you have seen blac chyna's (sp?) Oscars dress you've already seen what remi would wear 😂

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:44 pm
rosay_allday wrote: Half of the people that was at the party looked like Alicia's friends, not hers. It's like she leeched onto Alicia and claimed her friends as hers.
I did notice on Instagram stories that we haven’t seen some of these people before when they were at the house.

I don’t think any of the Azn Girl Squad was at Alisha’s house to pre-game or eat Shake Shack at the after party. Lauren said she went to the bar for 15 minutes and left because she was too sick. Tiffany barely showed any interaction with Remi (or anyone else) even though she was at the bar. Mia was on the party bus and only reposted one or two things from Lauren’s boyfriend.

I don’t even know if Teala, Morgan, Sierra, Meg, Andre, or Adelaine were in town (just naming the other LA YouTubers who sometimes make vlog appearances). Remi doesn’t really have any friends except Eli, Bree, Kaylee, and Oli. I would have included Alisha too, but it’s more work than actual friendship.
Aside from Eli, Bree, Kaylee, and Oli, most of her "friends" seem to only attend for the sake of showing that they are still friends to the Internet. They're all friendly towards each other. But there's a difference between surrounding yourself with tons of people and calling them "friends" versus having actual friends who are truly there for you. Lauren, Mia, and Tiff seen to hang out in more casual settings (date nights, thrifting, lunches). But only hang out with Remi if it's a party, vacation trip, or some big event.

She's kinda bad at keeping genuine friendships. Feels the need to buy them lavish things so people feel the need to stick around. I mean, even Eli comes off as an employee more than a friend nowadays. Kaylee probably is the only friendship I see as genuine and not for Youtube, but she also lives away from Remi and her influencer lifestyle.

FrazzledIguana
Learner
Learner

Post by FrazzledIguana »

Remi's birthday vlog. It seems so wasteful. I'm pretty sure she's just going to throw away all the plastic bowls and platters she got.

6 bottles of vodka for one party.

Her dress matches the snack bowls. The most tragic part about that dress is that it was custom. It could have been properly fitting.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Cal's gift was cute.

IDK why she feels the need to have a birthday party. Would have been more interesting if she had done a birthday getaway. Over all the alcohol.

Is she sponsored by Titos?
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

Remi doesn’t have much to give when it comes to friendships so that’s why her friendships with others don’t last long.

She doesn’t have “real” friends because she’s not “real” to her friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

Also this maybe a side-track but Leigh knows how to dress herself. If you look side by side with Leigh’s and Remi’s IG account, Leigh’s much more age appropriate and “sexier.” Again remi lacks the knowledge to look sexy/hot without showing skin/wearing skin tight outfits

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:54 am
Also this maybe a side-track but Leigh knows how to dress herself. If you look side by side with Leigh’s and Remi’s IG account, Leigh’s much more age appropriate and “sexier.” Again remi lacks the knowledge to look sexy/hot without showing skin/wearing skin tight outfits

I love Leigh's outfits & she definitely knows how to dress for the occasion. She is never trying to shove her boobs in anyone's face. I can't believe I used to think Remi dressed well. Remi comes off as too desperate for attention😑

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

This birthday vlog changed me mind about their relationship lol I think Cal actually cares for here because men do not put this kind of effort for women they don’t care about

That being said, it just makes it more clear that these two people who have just never been a real relationship and are just running with the high school idea of a relationship

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Star23 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 am
side_eyejasmine wrote:

I love Leigh's outfits & she definitely knows how to dress for the occasion. She is never trying to shove her boobs in anyone's face. I can't believe I used to think Remi dressed well. Remi comes off as too desperate for attention😑
What's Leigh's IG?
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

QueenPenny wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:04 am
Star23 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 am
side_eyejasmine wrote:
What's Leigh's IG?
https://www.instagram.com/leighannk_

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

That IG story with the pic of Cal stuck to the side of her face while she stares at the camera, and the disturbing text of sexual innuendo.... made me throw up in my mouth a little.

The guy is NOT SEXY in any way, and she is so desperate to make his too tall geeky limp noodle ass appear so. No Remi. Just no.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Let me share the eeeeeew!!!!!

aaa6
Learner
Learner

Post by aaa6 »

quietcat6 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:00 pm
Let me share the eeeeeew!!!!!

Omg, reminds me of that super awkward noah cyrus and lil xan pic :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”