Lazy Lady Louise of LookHowMuchI'veSPent-Land part 17

Kelmo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazy Lady Louise of LookHowMuchI'veSPent-Land part 17

Post by Kelmo »

Lazylaura88 wrote:I never knew how much she annoyed me until I started reading this site.

In her lasted Sunday video she gave her used pushchair to her cleaners daughter.

Her cleaner FFS yet more help!
Wtf does her cleaner clean....obviously not the hob cause that thing was disgusting!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I saw a couple of comments this morning telling her that she's not solo-parenting when she has one daughter only half the week, and that she's only co-parenting and that other moms have it way harder. Of course now those comments are gone.

1980shairscrunchie
Debater
Debater

Post by 1980shairscrunchie »

rai1234 wrote:I saw a couple of comments this morning telling her that she's not solo-parenting when she has one daughter only half the week, and that she's only co-parenting and that other moms have it way harder. Of course now those comments are gone.
Lol no hate but whenever I see someone say “I saw these comments and now they’re gone” I literally assume those comments were the person talking about it AND that’s why they’re pissed.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

1980shairscrunchie wrote:
rai1234 wrote:I saw a couple of comments this morning telling her that she's not solo-parenting when she has one daughter only half the week, and that she's only co-parenting and that other moms have it way harder. Of course now those comments are gone.
Lol no hate but whenever I see someone say “I saw these comments and now they’re gone” I literally assume those comments were the person talking about it AND that’s why they’re pissed.
I get what you're saying but in this case it's not me. I literally never comment on anyone's instagram posts.

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

*ahem*

Part-time Parent Pentland Protesting about Parenting ?

luciakitty
Debater
Debater

Post by luciakitty »

double post
Last edited by luciakitty on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

luciakitty
Debater
Debater

Post by luciakitty »

Toppsie wrote:She’s definitely not a 26 though.

Louise is the same sizes as me, except I’m 5’2.

I hate how she moaned about not flaunting wrath but wears a £75 sequin top in the thumbnail. I’d say why she would spend so much money on impractical clothes with a 9 month old, but with the hired help she’s hardly ever around her kids anyway so she can get away with it!
I don't think £75 is really 'wealth' tbh but I take your point. I'd still prefer to watch a woman with a few chanel bags than someone who acts like it's just sooooo hard when Lovely Nanny isn't there and she has to send some emails and be a mum all in one day. I don't think she understands that most people can't just magic their kids and their job away when they feel like it, and that's where she's lost touch with reality.

ETA: Also the amount she spends on trend pieces in a year probably totals up to about the price of a designer bag or something similar so it's not like she's just sooooo prudent with money and would never splash her cash like that.

hermitqueen
Informer
Informer

Post by hermitqueen »

Wait... she has a cleaner?! All these segments about cleaning products and wanting a Hinch-y home and she doesn't even clean it herself?! I'm actually shocked

Smarties
Informer
Informer

Post by Smarties »

I don't know how anyone could clean with all the crap lying around everywhere. You'd have to pick all of that up first.

maiseydaze
Learner
Learner

Post by maiseydaze »

I am honestly confused. How can a woman, who proclaims to be so shattered by an abusive step mother and a father who expects perfection (to the point it has made her doubtful of herself) post a picture like THAT?

You would think she would have more self awareness?

To all the sensitive people out there -- I am not fat shaming her. I am bringing her authenticity into question.

I remember her stating she had an Aunt who questioned her getting into Youtube stating she wanted attention. I guess this picture proves that point. Have a little self respect.
I'm allergic to bullshit, I break out in sarcasm.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

Well now we know why she doesn’t use her office.

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Louise Pentland”