General Discussion - Part 7

Re: General Discussion - Part 7

Post by Guest »

I'm so late I didn't know she was back on YouTube. I just finished her Thanksgiving video, and wow her kitchen is beautiful, like those windows. Yeah she doesn't need that YouTube check. Idk why she's back, I sure didn't miss her. Whos that girl that was cooking with her? Are they real sisters or bff? I was confused with their story.

But anyway, I did some digging, and saw she bought this house in Nov 2017 for $4.7 million. Of course I'm not about to post her home and address here, but I'm pretty sure you can find it if you're interested. Looks like she renovated it too, I kinda wish she'll do a house tour though.

annosm
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by annosm »

Her makeup line looks like Dollar Store shit. Can't stand this vapid AF dumb bitch.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

I couldn't tell if that BMW i8 is hers or not from her Target vlog. Didn't look like she was in the driver's seat from the inside shot, but I wouldn't doubt her ability to afford that kind of car.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Surprised she didn't get a Tesla tbh she seems like the type lol but I guess in LA it's not that cool to drive one so she needed to be unique

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Blazikenblade01
Debater
Debater

Post by Blazikenblade01 »

Bitcoin is the wall st wannabe. You don't want to get involved in it the new age gambling and betting den for the rich and notorious. It wouldn't suprise me if Michelle Phan had put some Bitcoins to gain traction of people into Bitcoin to earn for herself. Considering ipsy is failing a bit nowadays from what I've seen. Em is steady depending on people's preferences and sponsorships.
Mp trying to reach to J star is a bit of a reach. After the whole J charros fiasco in australia, it's become now the let's become the land of cancelled. Lol. Seriously though. Idk if it was Google's or utubes idea to bring idiotic people and try to do cash grabs like seriously gurrlllss and booyysss. If you're not catering to what your age group is not acknowledge your audience is people under 18 learn to be professional and if you do not be professional. Expect to be wrecked by our own actions. Not parents speaking out, not the haters, by your own hands.

Idk how I feel about mp being back but if she's going to try to get the traction for em. What took her soooo long to get it to even be unoticed in the b community?
There are many reasons for why Arissa is famous, but "looking like Michelle Phan" isn't one of them~Chiyou

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

Why is MP back? As successful as she's been, I feel like she peaked a long time ago and she should just leave it as that. I watched a Ryan Higa podcast (featuring Andrew Yang) and MP was part of the podcast. Her voice is so annoying. Like she's trying really hard to perpetuate the female Asian soft spoken and shy stereotype. And her main question for Andrew Yang was about bitcoin. Like stfu about bitcoin. She took this podcast as an opportunity to gain traction. Ryan and Andrew Yang were amazing to listen to. MP? Your days of being a YouTube celebrity are gone. Stop trying to make it happen.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

amuto_lover wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:51 am
Hahahaha 💀💀I think Michelle is super insecure about her intelligence and shit like this happens.
So true. MP isn't as intelligent as she tries to make it seem. She got rich bc of makeup skills and luck. She was in the makeup YouTube industry when there was barely any competition. Yet I feel like she wants people to believe she's super smart?

Post by Guest »

chena wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:19 pm
Why is MP back? As successful as she's been, I feel like she peaked a long time ago and she should just leave it as that. I watched a Ryan Higa podcast (featuring Andrew Yang) and MP was part of the podcast. Her voice is so annoying. Like she's trying really hard to perpetuate the female Asian soft spoken and shy stereotype. And her main question for Andrew Yang was about bitcoin. Like stfu about bitcoin. She took this podcast as an opportunity to gain traction. Ryan and Andrew Yang were amazing to listen to. MP? Your days of being a YouTube celebrity are gone. Stop trying to make it happen.
Obviously to garner more eyeballs to her cosmetics line and other ventures. I haven't seen much nor major YouTubers and publications talk about her products. Her vlogging attempts are her trying to appear relatable but also bring attention to her EM products (see her Thanksgivingvideo ). Yet, as you've said, she's shilling about Bitcoin when she's keenly aware that it doesn't apply to her fanbase seeing that most of them are too young, and scarily, impressionable. She's retweeted/re-IG a lot of replies she's got from fans about them buying BitCoin through her recommendations. :x

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Random thought: I think one of the reasons why I disliked her to begin with was her infantile approach to public topics while still trying to retain clout through her disarmingly vapid veneer. She's not as vapid looking as back then, but she's far from refined as is. I think she's had too many people around her telling her YES, which, through the Bezos-like alacrity with which she amassed spending potential, has resulted in her occupying a position in a corporate setting that sits her at the main chair.

This sudden brain turd came about after a painful evening I spent yesterday at a party where people were drunk and screaming at each other about their horoscope. I imagined just now her being that annoying. THIS dreck is CEO. Wow.

Michelle, I would like to see you do better. I really do. You got me into makeup. That will never change. Now start talking like an adult and let's reign in the mystic babble.

Also, sorry that you're experiencing racist vitriol on Twitter. You don't deserve that. Yes, not even you.

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

Have y’all seen this? Michelle Phan is offering psychobabble medical advice she probably found on Pinterest...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

“first things first, just to remind everyone this is a VIRUS” noooo, what??? It’s almost like it’s referred to as coronaVIRUS. Michelle, public health champion and savior of humanity.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Cherryboomx2 wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:52 am
Have y’all seen this? Michelle Phan is offering psychobabble medical advice she probably found on Pinterest...

She has been getting my back up these past few days. Firstly that mask, when she got called out for promoting that mask, she said something like “ I know it isn’t designed to protect you from germs.” Then why the fuck did you caption your picture as so?
Ugh, the essential oils bullshit anti vaxxer vibes much? ffs, I’m glad she got corrected and her ego enabled her to retweet it instead of ignore it.
I don’t give a flying fuck if you think you are helping, no one can afford to be misinformed right now . If you don’t know what you’re talking about shut your fucking mouth you’ll do more harm than good.

Michelle talking about how fasting has been so good for her skin.
I feel like this was morally wrong for her to do. She gets expensive facial treatments, laser treatments. I think she is the most untrustworthy person when it comes to her appearance. She’ll tell people who ask that her skin is lighter because she wears sunscreen when in fact she gets injections that lighten her skin as a side effect.
Check out these two pics .
These were posted on the same day. One Michelle posted was heavily filtered and the other one crystal posted of Michelle without any filters.

I don’t trust Michelle one bit.

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

I've never trusted her after she told people to put cat litter on their faces. Yikes.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

💀💀💀😂😂😂

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

Dr. Pimple Popper came for Michelle on Twitter. Tea Spill picked up on the drama, too.

EDIT: Oops, didn’t see this was already posted.

Return to “Michelle Phan”