Anna Campbell

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
tahtee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anna Campbell

Post by tahtee »

sayaanna wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:16 pm
tahtee wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:32 am
sayaanna wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 am
sayaanna wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:38 am
ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:13 pm
I give it a month. Image

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk
I don't know, for the moment they seem a match. This girl parties, goes to many raves, does drugs exactly what Anna looks for in people. It's like with each year she doesn't grow up, she looks for the same thing. So until Andie decides to sober up don't think they have a reason to break up.
I also think that Andie asked Anna to be official so soon because she must've heard what happened with Kaylee so if something like that goes down again Anna won't have out to say "we weren't even official" so smart in a way.
I thought they were already official before
She asked her formally when she went to Oklahoma...The photos they took look quite nice I see, although there's something about Andie I don't like and I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's because she's a little less charismatic than Anna's other ex gf. Also the fact that yesterday she tweeted that people are jealous of them and that she's gonna beat people up if they don't approve of the relationship or talk bad about Anna is iffy but on brand with Anna's personality. Anna just learned to keep it under wraps better
Yeah I don’t like her. Somethings off about her.

Post by Guest »

I think something's off about Andie the way I feel something's off about Anna. They kinda fake this "oh I'm so nice" online only to find out later that Anna threatened to kill Serena for mentioning her name in a video while at the same time saying she's over the relationship. Boasting how everyone has her blocked without realizing that she's the common denominator in all of this relationships. And her "acknowledging" her mistakes is always "oh I did this but..." never "I did this and I'm sorry". And the people saying how Anna's friendship with Steph proves that she's a good person...to me that only proves that Steph was older than the others and saw how messed up Anna is and chose to stay in contact. That doesn't erase how Anna hurt her by running back to Ashley 1st chance she got. We don't even know how Anna really feels about Steph behind closed doors, I'm sure it didn't sit well with her when Steph out her for being obsessed with Ashley.

Also about that poor Kaylee having all this mess happen to her first love. I remember when Anna posted her anons on tumblr to cry about how she's being "attacked" when the anons weren't hate were just people telling her how messed up what she did was, it was also implied how Ashley might've contacted Kaylee for support and Anna saying the party involved had no business in this. If this was really true I don't see a problem at all. I saw people were tagging Ashley in some stuff about Kaylee so Ashley probably watched the shit show of a video Anna made excusing her shitty actions, seen how down Kaylee was, how her feelings were invalidated, how people were making her feel crazy, and with her knowing what it was like to have Anna and Taylor make fun of you probably wanted to offer her support to Kaylee. I didn't see a problem with that if it was actually true that she contacted her because it was never actually confirmed. Ashley never said anything bad about Anna online, she never mentioned Taylor's name publicly or talked about any offline interactions they might've had, that was either Taylor or Anna. Come to think of it she's the only one who never trashed Anna's name online. Also fake or not I kind of like that Taylor contacted Kaylee to apologize because except for Anna poisoning them with hate for each other they have no reason to have beef.

And about Andie I do agree with someone above saying they seem to be a perfect match. Andie seems to be kind of trashy herself, has the same instinct as Anna to threaten people when they don't react how she wants them to, likes to rave, party, drink, do drugs and seems to have gotten as fast attached to Anna as Anna to her. I don't like to comment about looks because each person has its taste but to me she's not that hot either. Anna's other exes were more conventionally beautiful, Andie is more of an acquired taste I guess. But all in all they seem like a match.

Sorry for my long rant, I've follwed this shit show for a long time but never made an acc to comment here.

Post by Guest »

Fredsam wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:30 am
I think something's off about Andie the way I feel something's off about Anna. They kinda fake this "oh I'm so nice" online only to find out later that Anna threatened to kill Serena for mentioning her name in a video while at the same time saying she's over the relationship. Boasting how everyone has her blocked without realizing that she's the common denominator in all of this relationships. And her "acknowledging" her mistakes is always "oh I did this but..." never "I did this and I'm sorry". And the people saying how Anna's friendship with Steph proves that she's a good person...to me that only proves that Steph was older than the others and saw how messed up Anna is and chose to stay in contact. That doesn't erase how Anna hurt her by running back to Ashley 1st chance she got. We don't even know how Anna really feels about Steph behind closed doors, I'm sure it didn't sit well with her when Steph out her for being obsessed with Ashley.

Also about that poor Kaylee having all this mess happen to her first love. I remember when Anna posted her anons on tumblr to cry about how she's being "attacked" when the anons weren't hate were just people telling her how messed up what she did was, it was also implied how Ashley might've contacted Kaylee for support and Anna saying the party involved had no business in this. If this was really true I don't see a problem at all. I saw people were tagging Ashley in some stuff about Kaylee so Ashley probably watched the shit show of a video Anna made excusing her shitty actions, seen how down Kaylee was, how her feelings were invalidated, how people were making her feel crazy, and with her knowing what it was like to have Anna and Taylor make fun of you probably wanted to offer her support to Kaylee. I didn't see a problem with that if it was actually true that she contacted her because it was never actually confirmed. Ashley never said anything bad about Anna online, she never mentioned Taylor's name publicly or talked about any offline interactions they might've had, that was either Taylor or Anna. Come to think of it she's the only one who never trashed Anna's name online. Also fake or not I kind of like that Taylor contacted Kaylee to apologize because except for Anna poisoning them with hate for each other they have no reason to have beef.

And about Andie I do agree with someone above saying they seem to be a perfect match. Andie seems to be kind of trashy herself, has the same instinct as Anna to threaten people when they don't react how she wants them to, likes to rave, party, drink, do drugs and seems to have gotten as fast attached to Anna as Anna to her. I don't like to comment about looks because each person has its taste but to me she's not that hot either. Anna's other exes were more conventionally beautiful, Andie is more of an acquired taste I guess. But all in all they seem like a match.

Sorry for my long rant, I've follwed this shit show for a long time but never made an acc to comment here.
Yea I agree with this. In my opinion, which I know it's not of much value, Anna would need someone to hold her back, not someone who's as eager to fight as herself. I remember Taylor said in one of her videos that Anna's the first who'd want to fight and Anna kind of gave her a look

Post by Guest »

Fredsam wrote:
Anna's other exes were more conventionally beautiful, Andie is more of an acquired taste I guess. But all in all they seem like a match.

I'm really confused as to how she has all these gorgeous girls (I personally think Andie is pretty) falling for her. She's plain looking and it's not like she has an amazing personality to make up for it.

Post by Guest »

500daysofinternet wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:59 pm
Fredsam wrote:
Anna's other exes were more conventionally beautiful, Andie is more of an acquired taste I guess. But all in all they seem like a match.

I'm really confused as to how she has all these gorgeous girls (I personally think Andie is pretty) falling for her. She's plain looking and it's not like she has an amazing personality to make up for it.
She is pretty, for me she is just not my type, I agree with the person who said she's more of an acquired taste. And Anna is not drop dead gorgeous but she is charismatic to me and by the tea Taylor and Kaylee spilled she sure knows how to make herself the victim in every story and spin it like she's the most amazing person in the world and doesn't know why people keep fucking her over. YT also plays a role I think, like "look a youtuber likes me".The only person who Anna flirted with publicly and didn't go all the way was Dannie because she went back to her ex but if not for that I bet she would've had Dannie as well.

Post by Guest »

sayaanna wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:04 am
500daysofinternet wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:59 pm
Fredsam wrote:

She is pretty, for me she is just not my type, I agree with the person who said she's more of an acquired taste. And Anna is not drop dead gorgeous but she is charismatic to me and by the tea Taylor and Kaylee spilled she sure knows how to make herself the victim in every story and spin it like she's the most amazing person in the world and doesn't know why people keep fucking her over. YT also plays a role I think, like "look a youtuber likes me".The only person who Anna flirted with publicly and didn't go all the way was Dannie because she went back to her ex but if not for that I bet she would've had Dannie as well.
This and also Anna is very careless with money in relationships. It must feel nice to see someone is so willing to spend so much on plane tickets for you. They are also younger and might be the allure of someone older liking them. Taylor and Kaylee didn't have a very bright situation financially when they met, Andie said she doesn't have a job anymore now. And these are the girls who seem to be the most taken with Anna.

Catsaregreat-
Talker
Talker

Post by Catsaregreat- »

I honestly find it pathetic how whenever Anna is in a "long distance relationship" the second she leaves to go home, her and whatever girlfriend she is with won't shut up about missing each other even though Anna blows all of her money flying back to their city every 2-3 weeks. I'm in a long distance relationship, it's our 2 year anniversary next month. Due to having actual jobs and the fact I am studying, we only get to see each other once every 2-3 months, usually only for like 5-7 days at a time. Her woe is me attitude over the fact she has to rely on Facetime for a week or two makes me really mad because she doesn't realize how privileged she actually is to see her partners as often as she does. I find it especially stupid since in my opinion she seems to be actively seeking out long distance relationships. I really don't believe that it's a coincidence that every single girl she's fallen for just so happens to live ages away from her. She is probably aware that if she were to find a girlfriend in her own city it wouldn't last more than a week or two until they realize just how toxic she actually is, so she seeks out much younger women who live in either different cities or different countries.

Post by Guest »

Catsaregreat- wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:09 am
I honestly find it pathetic how whenever Anna is in a "long distance relationship" the second she leaves to go home, her and whatever girlfriend she is with won't shut up about missing each other even though Anna blows all of her money flying back to their city every 2-3 weeks. I'm in a long distance relationship, it's our 2 year anniversary next month. Due to having actual jobs and the fact I am studying, we only get to see each other once every 2-3 months, usually only for like 5-7 days at a time. Her woe is me attitude over the fact she has to rely on Facetime for a week or two makes me really mad because she doesn't realize how privileged she actually is to see her partners as often as she does. I find it especially stupid since in my opinion she seems to be actively seeking out long distance relationships. I really don't believe that it's a coincidence that every single girl she's fallen for just so happens to live ages away from her. She is probably aware that if she were to find a girlfriend in her own city it wouldn't last more than a week or two until they realize just how toxic she actually is, so she seeks out much younger women who live in either different cities or different countries.
Yes and I could understand whining about such a thing when you're a teen but as a 27 year old woman is ridiculous. It's ok to miss your partner but the way they tweet I wouldn't give them more than 16. Anna never appreciated her privilege to travel this much and just the privilege in general to be able to lay in bed whenever you feel depressed and ditch your responsibilities. Like I remember when the thing with Kaylee went down, both her and Taylor were crying over how depressed the situation made THEM but never stopped to think how much harder it must've been for Kaylee who from what I understood from her Twitter and her recent Youtube video she had a normal 9 to 5 and was living with her bosses which was terrible for her. Like Imagine being in that situation and having to deal with all that on top of it. And Anna and Taylor were whining while through all of it they had the luxury to just sit in bed and do nothing. Also how awful it must sound for Anna to date someone with a regular job and to cry to them about how she has to film a 15 min video every couple of weeks for which she probably gets double or triple their monthly salary??

And aren't Anna parents telling her anything when they see how much money she spends on these pointless relationships but can't have her own place somehow? I understand living with parents these days in certain situation but she certainly has the means to live on her own and set money aside if she wouldn't spend so recklessly

boringgirl2
Learner
Learner

Post by boringgirl2 »

Fredsam wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:29 am
Catsaregreat- wrote:
Yes and I could understand whining about such a thing when you're a teen but as a 27 year old woman is ridiculous. It's ok to miss your partner but the way they tweet I wouldn't give them more than 16. Anna never appreciated her privilege to travel this much and just the privilege in general to be able to lay in bed whenever you feel depressed and ditch your responsibilities. Like I remember when the thing with Kaylee went down, both her and Taylor were crying over how depressed the situation made THEM but never stopped to think how much harder it must've been for Kaylee who from what I understood from her Twitter and her recent Youtube video she had a normal 9 to 5 and was living with her bosses which was terrible for her. Like Imagine being in that situation and having to deal with all that on top of it. And Anna and Taylor were whining while through all of it they had the luxury to just sit in bed and do nothing. Also how awful it must sound for Anna to date someone with a regular job and to cry to them about how she has to film a 15 min video every couple of weeks for which she probably gets double or triple their monthly salary??

And aren't Anna parents telling her anything when they see how much money she spends on these pointless relationships but can't have her own place somehow? I understand living with parents these days in certain situation but she certainly has the means to live on her own and set money aside if she wouldn't spend so recklessly
Yeah I wonder what her friends and family think of her. She’s a grown woman living the life of an 18-20 year old who still lives at home despite making enough money to get her own place.

Post by Guest »

boringgirl2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 am
Fredsam wrote:
Catsaregreat- wrote:

Yeah I wonder what her friends and family think of her. She’s a grown woman living the life of an 18-20 year old who still lives at home despite making enough money to get her own place.
They probably play along with her bullshit to not deal with her. And her friendships don't seem that healthy to me. With Chelsea it looks more like Anna uses her when someone else is not willing to put up with her bullshit. They even said in a video that they talk when Anna feels like it because when she's upset she doesn't answer to anyone. So kinda one sided. Not to mention in the same video I think Cacia said that Anna spends thousands of dollars on stupid stuff and it makes her sad because she barely has any money and I get her. The friends in Texas seem a lot younger than her and when they get together they drink a lot, rave, party, do drugs which Anna likes I guess. In LA Ally is Natalia's neighbor and recently did a photoshoot with Kaylee and as much as I like Ally for staying friends with everyone I wouldn't trust her with my secrets knowing that she's in contact with them. Her old work mates she barely sees because they're proper adults and work so yea...

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovestarchhhh88 »

Did Taylor and her boyfriend breakbup?

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Jesus all of you are spot on, can’t even quote one person specifically. If Taylor and her bf broke up that’s comedy. These people need to stop being so serious so quickly.

Post by Guest »

Fredsam wrote:
Like I remember when the thing with Kaylee went down, both her and Taylor were crying over how depressed the situation made THEM but never stopped to think how much harder it must've been for Kaylee who from what I understood from her Twitter and her recent Youtube video she had a normal 9 to 5 and was living with her bosses which was terrible for her. Like Imagine being in that situation and having to deal with all that on top of it. And Anna and Taylor were whining while through all of it they had the luxury to just sit in bed and do nothing.
Yes, I watched that video Kaylee made about her 2019 and it made me feel even more sorry for her. Going from what sounded like a pretty tough home life with her mom to couch hopping to living with predatory bosses and then finding a bit of happiness with Anna, only to be dropped the minute Taylor clicked her fingers.

Post by Guest »

500daysofinternet wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:29 pm
Fredsam wrote:
Like I remember when the thing with Kaylee went down, both her and Taylor were crying over how depressed the situation made THEM but never stopped to think how much harder it must've been for Kaylee who from what I understood from her Twitter and her recent Youtube video she had a normal 9 to 5 and was living with her bosses which was terrible for her. Like Imagine being in that situation and having to deal with all that on top of it. And Anna and Taylor were whining while through all of it they had the luxury to just sit in bed and do nothing.
Yes, I watched that video Kaylee made about her 2019 and it made me feel even more sorry for her. Going from what sounded like a pretty tough home life with her mom to couch hopping to living with predatory bosses and then finding a bit of happiness with Anna, only to be dropped the minute Taylor clicked her fingers.
Yes it must've been so hard when it happened but I have to say though in the long run she's way better off I see. She seemed so in love with Anna that Anna would've manipulated her to no end and Kaylee would've kept it all in to not upset her, this judged on what she said on the live too. And if she would've developed a drug problem with Anna would've been tougher for her to get out of it since she doesn't have any family to help like Taylor or Ashley. She already said they went overboard with drugs at Beyond so she already had a tendency to go that way with Kaylee. Kaylee seems very ambitious and Anna would've held her down imo. I speak from experience when I say going through such hard times very young really toughens you up for the future so all these experiences will serve Kaylee well in the long run.

Post by Guest »

Fredsam wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 am
500daysofinternet wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:29 pm
Fredsam wrote:
Yes it must've been so hard when it happened but I have to say though in the long run she's way better off I see. She seemed so in love with Anna that Anna would've manipulated her to no end and Kaylee would've kept it all in to not upset her, this judged on what she said on the live too. And if she would've developed a drug problem with Anna would've been tougher for her to get out of it since she doesn't have any family to help like Taylor or Ashley. She already said they went overboard with drugs at Beyond so she already had a tendency to go that way with Kaylee. Kaylee seems very ambitious and Anna would've held her down imo. I speak from experience when I say going through such hard times very young really toughens you up for the future so all these experiences will serve Kaylee well in the long run.
I would've been so embarrased in Anna's place. So I meet Kaylee online, she tells me she's 18, on her own and working almost everyday for almost nothing according to what she said in her youtube video. And I go like "hi I'm 26, live with my parents, when I have a problem I hide in mommy's basement to smoke and cry and even though I earn a lot more than you from a 10 min video I'd like you to hear me complain how I don't feel like doing it"...When she was talking to Dannie she tweeted something like I didn't wanna film again today and Dannie said that's not acceptable anymore haha" so I think on top of wanting to get back with her ex this kinda bs wouldn't have gone by with Dannie. From what I get, she's in her 2nd year of college, works at starbucks and has her own handmade business online so going from that to have to understand someone not doing anything for weeks or months and than complain when they have to film 3 videos in 2 days it's too much...I mean even Taylor doesn't live with her parents. Andie lives on her own, come to think of it every partner she's had doesn't live with their parents. And there's nothing shameful in that if you can't afford it but she can and she chooses not to be resposible enough for herself to do it

storeynyx
Talker
Talker

Post by storeynyx »

Fredsam wrote:
Catsaregreat- wrote:

I get the sense that Anna’s mental health is not stable enough for her to get her own place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

storeynyx wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:42 am
Fredsam wrote:
Catsaregreat- wrote:

I get the sense that Anna’s mental health is not stable enough for her to get her own place

If she's not stable enough to live on her own than she should know she's not stable enough to be in a relationship. From what I see she seems to be resilient to change and wants the same patterns she feels comfortable in. After Natanna was over she looked to replace it with everyone she was with. I mean Kaylee even said on the live that Anna told her she reminded her of Ashley. That's messed up. That's why her relationships start and end the same way, she's looking for the same thing: be constantly attached to the hip with a partner like she was with Ashley, party, do drugs, work from home so to not have any set schedule. Anna wants to be dependent on someone and it works well in the honey moon phase but after it when the person wants their independence, to do their own thing and work on themselves to evolve Anna has a hard time with it. I'm actually curious to see how this thing with Andie will go. Because up until now they do seem a perfect match.

storeynyx
Talker
Talker

Post by storeynyx »

Fredsam wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:42 am
Fredsam wrote:
Catsaregreat- wrote:

If she's not stable enough to live on her own than she should know she's not stable enough to be in a relationship. From what I see she seems to be resilient to change and wants the same patterns she feels comfortable in. After Natanna was over she looked to replace it with everyone she was with. I mean Kaylee even said on the live that Anna told her she reminded her of Ashley. That's messed up. That's why her relationships start and end the same way, she's looking for the same thing: be constantly attached to the hip with a partner like she was with Ashley, party, do drugs, work from home so to not have any set schedule. Anna wants to be dependent on someone and it works well in the honey moon phase but after it when the person wants their independence, to do their own thing and work on themselves to evolve Anna has a hard time with it. I'm actually curious to see how this thing with Andie will go. Because up until now they do seem a perfect match.
I actually agree with you, she’s not in a place to be in a relationship. Everything you talked about are the reasons she said she thinks she has borderline personality disorder. Which, funnily enough, is partly characterised by a lack of sense of self outside and intimate partner relationship

ilovestarchhhh88
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovestarchhhh88 »

Yo do anyone remember when Anna made a video crying apologizing to Kaylee.

Post by Guest »

ilovestarchhhh88 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:39 pm
Yo do anyone remember when Anna made a video crying apologizing to Kaylee. Image

Yes Kaylee mentioned this in the live. She said she asked Anna "did you really think I laughed at death threats because that's what you said in your video about me" and Anna told her "no yeah I just put that there because I knew it would look bad for you". How terrible! I remember watching and thinking that Anna contradicted her self cause, in one breath she said those people threatened to beat her up and she didn't go to LA pride with just Ally cause she was scared and right away she said they're just kids I'll put them on their knees in a second. So it can't be both, you either take the threats seriously or you don't. But of course Anna's fans the moment they saw Anna cry stopped thinking logically and started throwing hate at Kaylee who after listing to her video already was living a though situation. That's why I sort of believed that it was possible that Ashley really contacted Kaylee after that video, like the people in Anna's tumblr anons were saying, because I saw people tagging Ashley on insta in snippets of it. So she probably realized the bs since she knows Anna better than anyone I think.

One thing in that video might've been true though. Anna also said referring to Kaylee's friends that Kaylee told her a lot of shit about them. And I've seen on Twitter recently that Kaylee had a falling out with many of her friends because one of them told the rest Kaylee was talking shit about many of them or something like that. And some of them were friends that defended her on Twitter when the shit with Anna went down. But even with that being true Anna never stopped to think or mention in her video that Kaylee was only 18-19 and at that age it's normal to gossip about friends and such and get into drama. If it's true that she talked shit about her friends and now she was exposed for it that sucks for her since she said she has no family and she considers her friends family. But we all live and learn from our teenage years. Anna gets into drama now and she's 27. She was 26 when she made the video and sounded like a 6 year old saying "that's how I felt in the moment with Kaylee, I wasn't leading her on". I mean how can you be so oblivious to how you're feeling and second if you go by this no one can feel safe with you ever. I would always think "will you change your mind about me tomorrow"?

Return to “A-M”