TheTimTracker: ThatUpAllNightLook Part 9

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker: ThatUpAllNightLook Part 9

Post by guruxuxa »

As far as their "growth" that is just a factor of them back to putting out new videos on a daily basis , plugs them back into the algorithm, pop up on home screens etc. The growth they are getting are just from having thousands of videos online and a general momentum from 750K subs. Relative to others they are not in a growing stage, but actually declining. They should have been of 1M subs by now and were on track for that.

With the quality drop off, repetitive content and the splitting of the audience baby/park they will only grow slowly and steady. The algorithm will pick up on that and start dropping them off the recommend page etc. and that is when the decline will happen. There was a hint of that when they took time off and "growth" stopped for the most part.

Notice the only videos that have 200K+ views in the past week or so are the Disney/Universal content (the algorithm jumps on the Disney keyword), home vlogs not so much and they are doing more and more home vlogs. Wouldn't be surprised if Tim for a home vlog throws a Disney onesie on the baby and titles the video "Disney clothes on a baby". Tim is going to have to get his butt back in the parks on the reg.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

mikedupp wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:09 pm

The last shot looked like a nuclear bomb went off with how bright and blown out the background was.

Honestly, even on "Auto" I don't think most cameras would blow out the white balance like Timbo is doing.

Also here is my comment, that will be deleted by them shortly.

Ha, I agree auto setting on that camera would not be that bad. Tim mentioned in the review he changes the "auto" target area to his face. Most likely he did that and the auto iris adjusts for just his face, still he had to work very hard to screw that shot up. He was even able to get this horrible shot from his self proclaimed the perfect vlog camera. That camera is great, but the the user is clueless. I go back to that video when you could see Jenn the moment she realized that the iphone footage he shot was just as good as the new camera if not better, plus it is more practical. Then she stopped talking because she knew she would have been shut down by Tim immediately with his all knowing camera knowledge, when she is actually correct. She also stated to her the quality of the footage was not that important, which I imagine 99% of his subs agree with. No one is watching his video for cinematography

Tim makes the all too common mistake of thinking if you use a prosumer camera it makes him a better videographer. To use semi professional cameras or professional cameras you have to learn about the technical aspects of photography to use the tool the best way possible to achieve your end product. Tim doesn't do that he just uses the high end camera as a point and shoot, which is the worst way to use a higher end camera. He would be much better off with a iphone/android device.

WholesomeKatie
Learner
Learner

Post by WholesomeKatie »

Seriously, how does this man not have diabetes or a mouth full of cavities by now?

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee »

WholesomeKatie wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:31 am
Seriously, how does this man not have diabetes or a mouth full of cavities by now?
He very well could have prediabetes and not know it. He's probably only 10 burgers away. I'm a type 1 diabetic and generally one of the main things doctors make sure you keep up with on a yearly basis are eye exams for early signs of diabetic retinopathy. Not saying he has it but his eye health is probably something he should get checked out on. It didn't look as droopy as it did years ago. And of course, a lot of us have taken notice of how Jenn has eaten throughout her pregnancy, we obviously don't have her medical records but just assessing her eating habits from the videos (eating loads of carbs) I can almost guarantee she had gestational diabetes with Jackson. And the fact that his blood sugars were low after birth because of no longer having immediate access to mom's sugary blood? The best way to maintain diabetes is through diet and exercise, that's two strikes out for T & J as both of those things require effort and accountability. Given that they haven't worked real jobs in years, I'd say they've developed an aversion to those attributes.

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

ChipsAnnoy wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:04 pm
One of their Stan's on YouTube has gone through the comments and painstakingly replied to each one with some type of insult. Wow.

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee »

TunaNoodle wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:25 am
ChipsAnnoy wrote:
One of their Stan's on YouTube has gone through the comments and painstakingly replied to each one with some type of insult. Wow.
Imagine doing that for 2 people who don't know you exist and couldn't care less unless it involves paying them.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

gizmojee wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:07 pm
TunaNoodle wrote:
ChipsAnnoy wrote:
Imagine doing that for 2 people who don't know you exist and couldn't care less unless it involves paying them.
I'm fascinated by people and how they take what happens in entertainment personally. It usually screams as a cry of loneliness. In this case, the poster seems to be a teen or perhaps even a preteen. It's someone uncomfortable with spelling out asshole, and that's the extent of their commentary.

Nothing neither T nor J should be proud of having out there protecting them.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

What's with this 'first' shit?
Screenshot_20200123_000604_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Then there is this guy....
Erse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

gizmojee wrote:
WholesomeKatie wrote:
He very well could have prediabetes and not know it. He's probably only 10 burgers away. I'm a type 1 diabetic and generally one of the main things doctors make sure you keep up with on a yearly basis are eye exams for early signs of diabetic retinopathy. Not saying he has it but his eye health is probably something he should get checked out on. It didn't look as droopy as it did years ago. And of course, a lot of us have taken notice of how Jenn has eaten throughout her pregnancy, we obviously don't have her medical records but just assessing her eating habits from the videos (eating loads of carbs) I can almost guarantee she had gestational diabetes with Jackson. And the fact that his blood sugars were low after birth because of no longer having immediate access to mom's sugary blood? The best way to maintain diabetes is through diet and exercise, that's two strikes out for T & J as both of those things require effort and accountability. Given that they haven't worked real jobs in years, I'd say they've developed an aversion to those attributes.
Between the low blood sugars, the non-stress tests, and Jackson's size, I am also relatively sure Jenn had gestational diabetes. Funny how they shared the clickbaity "placenta previa", but not that. Of course, she wouldn't share that because then people would have been commenting on her shitty diet.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it episode
  • Hard hart "tores"
  • Can’t see ice breaker in that opening shot because over exposed
  • Lovely editing, “right here is where the train comes in"…random jump cut
  • Jenn editing is bad but this explanation sequence of the coaster is downright terrible, like a crack addict on meth edited it
  • I think I know less about the Icebreaker coaster after viewing this video
  • Glad you figured out the “spike” is the highest part of the coaster, sky is blue too
  • Uh oh Tim figured out the zoom, we are in trouble now, going to be snap zoom city now
  • Wow when Infinity Falls ride is closed the water is calm who knew? He actually used the word awesome! to describe it
  • Tim who has been to IAAPA multiple times and the actual press preview for infinity falls still is confused how it works
  • Now lets read some signs, at least that info is correct rather than Tim’s usual guesses
  • Seaworld needs to really reconsider his media credentials, this video makes me not want to go to Seaworld
  • This video sets the bar lower for the least informative boring video while trying to be informative
  • Guess his new thing is overblown outros

Lucy4984
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy4984 »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:14 pm
gizmojee wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:07 pm
TunaNoodle wrote:
ChipsAnnoy wrote:
I'm fascinated by people and how they take what happens in entertainment personally. It usually screams as a cry of loneliness. In this case, the poster seems to be a teen or perhaps even a preteen. It's someone uncomfortable with spelling out asshole, and that's the extent of their commentary.

Nothing neither T nor J should be proud of having out there protecting them.
To be honest, i think less and less teens are watching youtube. My daughter, who is almost 13, watches everything on TikTok of SnapChat. My guess it is just a very lonely person who thinks T&J are their friend. While I enjoy watching somethings on YT, I would never hero worship some of these creators like some people do.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rebelle wrote:Saw their Boathouse video. They’re always so careful not to show the entire table when they’re drinking. It’s easy to catch when you know what you’re looking for, like Tim’s small cocktail with the lime in it. They also didn’t show their receipt with the prices bc it would’ve had alcohol on it. Jenn looked like she had a small glass of something, but it could’ve been iced tea.
She also said she didn’t have to worry about what fish to eat now, but you absolutely do when you’re breastfeeding. Not that she ever cared about anything except herself anyway.

Notice all the fries are gone, and the burger is untouched.
Super healthy eating there. Not that the burger is necessarily "healthy" but one generally takes a bite or two before chowing down on all the fries.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

lmmomSD wrote:
Rebelle wrote:Saw their Boathouse video. They’re always so careful not to show the entire table when they’re drinking. It’s easy to catch when you know what you’re looking for, like Tim’s small cocktail with the lime in it. They also didn’t show their receipt with the prices bc it would’ve had alcohol on it. Jenn looked like she had a small glass of something, but it could’ve been iced tea.
She also said she didn’t have to worry about what fish to eat now, but you absolutely do when you’re breastfeeding. Not that she ever cared about anything except herself anyway.

Notice all the fries are gone, and the burger is untouched.
Super healthy eating there. Not that the burger is necessarily "healthy" but one generally takes a bite or two before chowing down on all the fries.

Well he was holding a sleeping, Jackpot bc he didn’t want to be put in his car seat. They’re not the smartest. They know the baby doesn’t like the car seat, but they have a $1300 stroller (which is less than that stupid sweater). A stroller that has a bassinet attachment that the baby could sleep in, yet they decided to keep him, cranky, in the car seat knowing they were going out to eat.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

The commentators picked up something I missed on the icebreaker video (Tim rubbing off on me, oh no). Tim dubbed in "tophat" when describing the roller coaster hill. He dubbed the same "tophat" in 5 times wonder what he called it before for Jenn to go in and make the effort to correct it. Must have been really crazy. Getting concerned about quality all of the sudden.

gizmojee
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmojee »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:07 pm
gizmojee wrote:
WholesomeKatie wrote:
Between the low blood sugars, the non-stress tests, and Jackson's size, I am also relatively sure Jenn had gestational diabetes. Funny how they shared the clickbaity "placenta previa", but not that. Of course, she wouldn't share that because then people would have been commenting on her shitty diet.

There it is again. That darn accountability that she hates so much. Wasn't she behaving strangely about the nurses checking his blood sugars in their room? As in, she didn't want them to do it and wanted them to take him to the NICU do that? As if him needing blood sugar checks drastically raised his acuity level over all the other sick babies who actually needed a spot in NICU. :roll:

foxyfire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by foxyfire »

I don't understand why they don't just use an iPhone 11 Pro (which is surely just the same if not better quality than that camera they use now) and then Tim can sit down for half an hour in the park and edit the video in iMovie, and then upload instantly to YouTube. It's not like their editing is so sophisticated that it needs some expensive program to do it on - iMovie can do the job just as well. I can edit a whole vacations worth of videos within an hour or two so I really don't understand why it takes these two so long to get a video out. I can only assume that they're lazy and don't take their "jobs" seriously.

Post by Guest »

foxyfire wrote:I don't understand why they don't just use an iPhone 11 Pro (which is surely just the same if not better quality than that camera they use now) and then Tim can sit down for half an hour in the park and edit the video in iMovie, and then upload instantly to YouTube. It's not like their editing is so sophisticated that it needs some expensive program to do it on - iMovie can do the job just as well. I can edit a whole vacations worth of videos within an hour or two so I really don't understand why it takes these two so long to get a video out. I can only assume that they're lazy and don't take their "jobs" seriously.

She said in a recent home vlog that it normally takes a couple hours to edit and upload. She was stating at one time it took 14 hours! Lol caught in a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post by Guest »

Pmcavalier2002 wrote:
foxyfire wrote:I don't understand why they don't just use an iPhone 11 Pro (which is surely just the same if not better quality than that camera they use now) and then Tim can sit down for half an hour in the park and edit the video in iMovie, and then upload instantly to YouTube. It's not like their editing is so sophisticated that it needs some expensive program to do it on - iMovie can do the job just as well. I can edit a whole vacations worth of videos within an hour or two so I really don't understand why it takes these two so long to get a video out. I can only assume that they're lazy and don't take their "jobs" seriously.

She said in a recent home vlog that it normally takes a couple hours to edit and upload. She was stating at one time it took 14 hours! Lol caught in a lie.

Oh BTW if they used an iPhone (which has a great camera) they wouldn’t be able to buy and return all those cameras. They wouldn’t be able to burn through that YouTube money that’s burning a hole in their pocket. She also uses Premiere Pro (if I remember correctly) that’s $240/yr while iMovie is for the poor like you and I.

guruxuxa
Informer
Informer

Post by guruxuxa »

If he shot on an Iphone, his ego will be hit. He should just use his phone but Tim thinks he is a professional and buying all the gear makes him important and helps him play that role.

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Pmcavalier2002 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 pm
Pmcavalier2002 wrote:

Oh BTW if they used an iPhone (which has a great camera) they wouldn’t be able to buy and return all those cameras. They wouldn’t be able to burn through that YouTube money that’s burning a hole in their pocket. She also uses Premiere Pro (if I remember correctly) that’s $240/yr while iMovie is for the poor like you and I.

I'm sure they write off the year license each year on their taxes, and it honestly would be one of the few legitimate things they could most likely do.

Return to “TheTimTracker”