BotoxTV- Part 8

fizzwizz12

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by fizzwizz12 »

OSheaPunk wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:30 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:34 pm
the rebrand that has taken 5 years now...
It took her 5 years to essentially copy Inglot.
of course she did.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Kazerella
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kazerella »

Another brand that has its hands in drama channels. I’ve totally lost all respect. And I’m an original OG sub.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

someone refresh my memory.... it's been a while.

MAC, makeup forever, NYX, NARS (lipsticks) and now INGLOT. were there other brands she copied?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

Isn't the tonal thing what Tati did in her pallates?

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

MissDelusional wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:48 pm
At 20 weeks she should be feeling good. The 2nd trimester is the best portion in m my experience. What's she gonna do at 7, 8, 9 months?
That depends I am pregnant and have not felt remotely good or ok since I peed on that bloody stick! I feel horrible every second every damn minutes of this pregnancy. And no 2 trimester was not better or worst then the other two (have 8 weeks left) all three where equally shit!

I don’t know if she is carrying the baby or not, but why would she lie about it? Surrogate mothers are perfectly normal thing specially in the us. And she could milk it for views, and then extra money

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Moe77 wrote:Isn't the tonal thing what Tati did in her pallates?
This was the first thing i thought of as well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she posted that the baby is a size of a grapefruit as she touched her belly

how does pregnancy work with a tummy tuck????

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

Moe77 wrote:Isn't the tonal thing what Tati did in her pallates?
I don't think it's really the same thing. She just arranged the colours by family, light to dark. They are almost entirely matte. Tati's palette wasn't four colors light to dark. It was four colours in a family with four different finishes.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:26 am
she posted that the baby is a size of a grapefruit as she touched her belly

how does pregnancy work with a tummy tuck????
My old school friend had four children between the ages of 20 - 28, she then had a tummy tuck as she wasn't planning on having any more children. However, she split from her husband and met a much younger guy - she was pregnant again at 38. Her stomach just sprung back. She's 50 this year and she has a 'washboard' stomach!

Why has she made the pans for the rebranding square? I keep my single shadows in the MAC palettes with the inserts - I tried a z palette in the past and didn't like the eyeshadows literally being on top of each other as there was some fallout that ended up on lighter shades.

She's renamed 'Cocoa Bear' - 'Cheetah Bear' . I remember her saying she wanted to name it something powerful like 'lioness' or something to forget what happened to her. But, she's done the opposite to let us all know that he possibly cheated on her... :roll:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Moe77
Informer
Informer

Post by Moe77 »

Why was her rebranding video so....weird....I can't put my finger on it but she looks horrible. Her hair. The CGI background. Her square weird looking face. It was all so weird.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

[/quote]

She's renamed 'Cocoa Bear' - 'Cheetah Bear' . I remember her saying she wanted to name it something powerful like 'lioness' or something to forget what happened to her. But, she's done the opposite to let us all know that he possibly cheated on her... :roll:[/quote]

It might have been here in GG I can’t remember now, but someone claimed to know that he cheated on her and had a kid(s) with another woman. Basically had a double life.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

Moe77 wrote:Why was her rebranding video so....weird....I can't put my finger on it but she looks horrible. Her hair. The CGI background. Her square weird looking face. It was all so weird.
The video begins abruptly and she already mid gesture telling us she used to be 300 pounds. Pretty sure she already is, pregnant or not.

Then at 1:44 we get this... Amazing moment where she twirls in her chair. A vaguely psychedelic CGI trail behind her as the background drops from a relatively cozy and fake backdrop to... A nearly empty fake... room... And we ditch that stuffy blazer for a leather jacket baby.

Then some PowerPoint animations where we learn that our powder ConToors will fit any palette.

Exit with a flash between a few alternate dimension Marlenas.

I mean it sounds perfectly normal to me.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I think this is too little, too late. I predict it'll flop horribly.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

hahahahahahahahahaha

my abs hurt.

and thank you for the info about kids with a tummy tuck. i know it's possible... but it sounds like your friend was also healthy and focused on staying healthy and not filling her voids with shit like marlena

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

Wow, that rebrand video looks like utter shit. The brush stroke graphics, the editing, the reality show "taking head" like green screen (whats up with that weird background? lol!) everything looks so painfully cheap and amateur. The change between outfits, hair and makeup at the end was the icing on the cake.

I'm so over these influencer brands where the owner/face overshares their life and constantly gets into drama. "It is no secret that I've had lots of ups and downs on my life on the last several years" / "And to see his first grandbaby on the way, personal news here". Why would I care about any of that? I prefer brands that keep a minimum of professionalism, I really don't want to know about your life.

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

Her makeup is too expensive. Marlena, you are NOT a luxury brand. Even her quads at Target sell for 24$. 125$ for a mega palette? No wonder she sent PR to those drama channel old bags; there’s no way they could ever afford that! Trashy Marlena; trashy drama channels... fock you Marlena... sorry I ever supported your channel and MUG website.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

What has she done to her lips? I couldn't even click on that vid because her lips look like two slabs of raw chicken stuck together. Yuck!

Quistis
Learner
Learner

Post by Quistis »

Not sure why we had to listen to her rants about failed marriages, sick dad, weight struggle and so on on a video that is aimed to introduce the rebranding of her products. Get it together, Marlena, I could swear I have heard all of the stories about all horrible people in her life more than anything related to makeup on her channel!! What kind of CEO is that?

And is not she done copying other brands? What now, Viseart?! Ugh...
English is not my first language. :D

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bunnybunnybunny »

So we're in agreement that this is just a Z Palette...right?

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

4FC64689-029F-4A23-ADE7-E15F00260182.jpeg
Bwahahaha! She must read here 😬 125$ is 125$. Period. If I was to buy a BAG of apples, I wouldn’t be looking at the cost per apple 🙄 But go ahead, Miss MUG and try to justify your prices. Because that’s what Big Boss Girls do on social media 🤪

And to all the persons saying “MAC charges $17), ah no they don’t. For comparison purposes. MAC’s refill is 7$. Which is the same price she’s charging per refill.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”