Been thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 12 - Hot Pocket Thot

Post by lurkerdoodle »

T57821 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:49 am
I gotchu boo
77389ABD-D9DE-4A31-9F36-E046172CD9CC.png
6C669034-9502-4694-9807-8716120794E3.png

She's not wearing a bra. Those are not natural looking tits. Are these heavily edited? Did she get bad balloon implants?

hatorade
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by hatorade »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:38 am
hanaemii wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:45 am
chateautoro wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:40 am
13672596-522F-4CC0-A604-416EAA04620E.png
75FB9567-C88C-4A49-B43B-F591BE7C46E4.png

This bitch isn’t thirsty, she is PARCHED. So. Pathetic. She literally has no one to be sexy for so she desperately has to make it known to her following that her body is lubed up. Lmao

I’d feel bad for bc she’s so severely and transparently stunted but she’s such a raging B, so nahhh, I’m good. 😂
why did she even post that? literally no one asked and no one cares..?? wtf :rofl: she must be so miserable and lonely to be posting such mundane shit on IG stories
The idea of sexy for Holly is “My body is covered in oil right now and also covered with psoriasis”
ROFLOLOLOL omg you guys crack me up. Her sexy is oil-covered psoriasis and inch long fingernails with day old crab leg crusted up in there. Not even gonna mention the dried-on hooker makeup she never removes.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Me whenever Holly writes one of her essays on some random topic

itsnotrealdahling
Learner
Learner

Post by itsnotrealdahling »

lurkerdoodle wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:37 am
Guys. Guys you can't say all this stuff without posting screen grabs for those of us without IG!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

itsnotrealdahling wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:12 pm
lurkerdoodle wrote:
Guys. Guys you can't say all this stuff without posting screen grabs for those of us without IG!
if anything holly seems like a dead fish type in bed :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

jtx0
Debater
Debater

Post by jtx0 »

hanaemii wrote:
itsnotrealdahling wrote:
lurkerdoodle wrote:
She once mentioned her legs are too big and usually get in the way during sexy time when talking about her ideal male body type lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

itsnotrealdahling wrote:
lurkerdoodle wrote:
Doesn't Joe have a similar body type to Zack LOL.

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

jtx0 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:34 am
hanaemii wrote:
itsnotrealdahling wrote:
lurkerdoodle wrote:
She once mentioned her legs are too big and usually get in the way during sexy time when talking about her ideal male body type lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why tf would she even mention that, that's something you tell a friend over drinks :|

LuBu001
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LuBu001 »

Cats_are_life wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:51 am
I wish she would stop lying about how much makeup and work she doesn’t wear/hasn’t had done. That screenshot of her in her car from her vlog just proves how much she wears and how much work she got done. Stop denying getting lips done Hollyie Jenner. Anyone in Texas that can get a photo of her in the wild so we can actually see what she looks like without photo editing and posing? She needs to be on Instagram reality Reddit page.
Omg I know right?! The amount of lying she does about the makeup is so annoying and real old. She has so much concealer and foundation on sale on her Poshmark page so obviously she wears this shit.

I was thinking about the Instagram reality thing too!! I really hope someone can take a picture of her and put her there. She's a perfect candidate for @instagramreality

LuBu001
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LuBu001 »

T57821 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:49 am
lurkerdoodle wrote:

I gotchu boo

77389ABD-D9DE-4A31-9F36-E046172CD9CC.png
6C669034-9502-4694-9807-8716120794E3.png
OMG I remembered this and had to do a double take because I couldn't believe what I was seeing...it was like, "WTF R U DOING?!"

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:42 am
itsnotrealdahling wrote:
lurkerdoodle wrote:
Doesn't Joe have a similar body type to Zack LOL.
1000% lol. But now that she's a thot, she's only into big, muscular guys.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

...she literally puts every useless, inane thought she has out onto Instagram. She’s so pointless and boring. What’s next, Holly, you bore fest??

“Really don’t know if I should go to Walmart today at midnight, or 1am. I mean I could do either but idk.”

“Thinking about getting my nails redone. I mean only my thumb is chipped, so I can do just the thumb at home and wait it out, or do a whole new set. Idk.”

“Anyone craving Chick Fil A right now? Idk I really want a deluxe chicken sandwich and a coke. Idk maybe I can just go tomorrow, I already have leftover rotisserie chicken, but... idk.”

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

Honeyboo wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:54 am
https://i.ibb.co/qWXnx2x/4617-F3-B8-8-C ... 67-BCC.png

...she literally puts every useless, inane thought she has out onto Instagram. She’s so pointless and boring. What’s next, Holly, you bore fest??

“Really don’t know if I should go to Walmart today at midnight, or 1am. I mean I could do either but idk.”

“Thinking about getting my nails redone. I mean only my thumb is chipped, so I can do just the thumb at home and wait it out, or do a whole new set. Idk.”

“Anyone craving Chick Fil A right now? Idk I really want a deluxe chicken sandwich and a coke. Idk maybe I can just go tomorrow, I already have leftover rotisserie chicken, but... idk.”
It's because she has no friends to share it with like other, normal people. Not to mention how her life rn is basically revolving around her trip to miami.

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

ivana abramovich wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:07 am
Honeyboo wrote:

It's because she has no friends to share it with like other, normal people. Not to mention how her life rn is basically revolving around her trip to miami.
Lmao she can’t stop talking about it, soooo sad. She keeps posting Libra memes like anyone gives a fuck about her astrology sign? She posted one just now boasting about how she ghosts people if they do her wrong. Y’all can imagine how long that list is, considering how offended she gets over L I T E R A L L Y everything

And the fuck is up with the wannabe Summer Walker vibes? She seriously needs to get her own identity! She went from kawaii~~ to Kylie Jenner to.. idk what. The cheap ass money sign earrings are so cringe and tbh she is trying WAY too hard to be “hood” at this point w/ the extra tan, crusty ass finger nails, BBL, lip injections, fake “bling”.... she even tries to talk with an urban slang. She needs to stop its so awkward to see 😫

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

She totally reads here. She had screen shot of her fashion nova package calling them “hoe pants” when we call her attire “hoe gear” and how she has to justify that those slutty pants is only a bathing suit cover up. Sure Holly.

Honeyboo
Informer
Informer

Post by Honeyboo »

wtf_lame wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:19 pm
She totally reads here. She had screen shot of her fashion nova package calling them “hoe pants” when we call her attire “hoe gear” and how she has to justify that those slutty pants is only a bathing suit cover up. Sure Holly.
And she quickly deleted that black screen white text of her rambling about her roots... lolll

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Hahaha she also felt the need to sit there and type out an insta story to let everyone know her “ass” is too big for her fishnet pants. Sure, or maybe just admit you’re not a size small lol. She wants to be curvy and thicc but she’s just a 35 y/o overweight Korean ajumma stuffing her rolls into fishnets and doing a suck it in hip pop in a funhouse mirror for the gram lol.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

loloookay wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:56 am
ivana abramovich wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:07 am
Honeyboo wrote:

Lmao she can’t stop talking about it, soooo sad. She keeps posting Libra memes like anyone gives a fuck about her astrology sign? She posted one just now boasting about how she ghosts people if they do her wrong. Y’all can imagine how long that list is, considering how offended she gets over L I T E R A L L Y everything

And the fuck is up with the wannabe Summer Walker vibes? She seriously needs to get her own identity! She went from kawaii~~ to Kylie Jenner to.. idk what. The cheap ass money sign earrings are so cringe and tbh she is trying WAY too hard to be “hood” at this point w/ the extra tan, crusty ass finger nails, BBL, lip injections, fake “bling”.... she even tries to talk with an urban slang. She needs to stop its so awkward to see 😫
So I have a theory on this. When it comes to how she acts or her new interests, it almost always has to do with a guy. You all remember the black guy named Zach that she was talking to for a bit? I think in order to appeal to him more, she started acting “hood”. The timeline totally matches up, around the time we found out about him is when she really started to talk with an urban slang and everything. I think that’s how all of this started and now she might just be into black guys so she keeps acting this way to appeal to them. She will literally change her entire personality in order to appeal to a guy, it’s so sad.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

hatorade wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:19 pm
Hahaha she also felt the need to sit there and type out an insta story to let everyone know her “ass” is too big for her fishnet pants. Sure, or maybe just admit you’re not a size small lol. She wants to be curvy and thicc but she’s just a 35 y/o overweight Korean ajumma stuffing her rolls into fishnets and doing a suck it in hip pop in a funhouse mirror for the gram lol.
Right?! She’s so full of shit. If those thotty girls with big asses can fit into fashion nova stuff...she should be able to as well. Holly, just admit a size S was too tight for you. Next time, just size up.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Waiting for her to post those hoe pants on the ‘gram/Snapchat in 3...2...1... :corn: :popcorn:

Return to “Hollyannaeree”