KatyHearnFat & The Killer Supplements - Part 8

regalbean
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatyHearnFat & The Killer Supplements - Part 8

Post by regalbean »

This thread name is amazing lol. I vote we keep it as is.

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

In regards to Haydns tweet, it’s probably the Alani shit taking a toll on him and he’s now having a meltdown 😂

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

Lol the title it fitting. I saw on Twitter Haydn was responding to people saying they’re stopping Balance because they’re nervous. Saying that’s what the media intended and he doesn’t understand why they said things the way they did, and how he still takes it and has for 2 years and even his mom takes it. I don’t care how many people in his family use Balance, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t or won’t cause health issues. It’s very careless to just blame it on the media spinning the story.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I like the thread name! I'd love to add Orangina to KatyHearnFat though :D or something referencing her gross orange hair & matching eye shadow

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

the media didn't misconstrue anything, you gigantic t-rex armed baby. One person took your product as intended, and it fucked her up in a tragic way. If you celebrate and acknowledge people who use your product and like it, then you have to acknowledge when it goes terribly wrong for people

mature and man the fuck up. How is he planning to raise two or more children in this world if he is never actually evolving emotionally and mentally? This is not what you do when you "own" a bunch of businesses and plan to live off of them for a good chunk of your life

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

Teaching their kids to whine and complain and argue every time someone doesn’t like them, one IG video at a time 😂

Wallflower2019
Debater
Debater

Post by Wallflower2019 »

WHY ARE THEY LETTING THEIR CHILD AROUND A DOG CHEWING ON HIS/HER TOY!?!?!! That’s a huge No-No!!! That dog is protective over its toy and chew item! That boy tries
To touch it, and he’s definitely hurt!!! They’re so freakin stupid. And irresponsible. 🙄

Also, she’s STILL flying her hairstylist from KY!?! You’re hair doesn’t look THAT good Katie. And you parting your hair to the side of your head as if you had brain surgery isn’t CuTe. Stop it, hoe.

pssykat
Learner
Learner

Post by pssykat »

Yunrn wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:45 pm
In regards to Haydns tweet, it’s probably the Alani shit taking a toll on him and he’s now having a meltdown 😂
Or his liver is acting up now too

pssykat
Learner
Learner

Post by pssykat »

Vodkab4noon wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:07 pm
I like the thread name! I'd love to add Orangina to KatyHearnFat though :D or something referencing her gross orange hair & matching eye shadow
Perhaps cheeto puff?

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Ok.... her hairstylist obviously didn’t work out in Boca, so she had her stylist from Kentucky come in to do her hair???? :roll: This girl seriously thinks she a celebrity. Wow. Fronting like some real high roller is hilarious :rofl:

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

Wallflower2019 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:27 pm
WHY ARE THEY LETTING THEIR CHILD AROUND A DOG CHEWING ON HIS/HER TOY!?!?!! That’s a huge No-No!!! That dog is protective over its toy and chew item! That boy tries
To touch it, and he’s definitely hurt!!! They’re so freakin stupid. And irresponsible. 🙄

Also, she’s STILL flying her hairstylist from KY!?! You’re hair doesn’t look THAT good Katie. And you parting your hair to the side of your head as if you had brain surgery isn’t CuTe. Stop it, hoe.

Love it :rofl:

sunflower217
Informer
Informer

Post by sunflower217 »

Eyespyone wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:23 pm
Ok.... her hairstylist obviously didn’t work out in Boca, so she had her stylist from Kentucky come in to do her hair???? :roll: This girl seriously thinks she a celebrity. Wow. Fronting like some real high roller is hilarious :rofl:
Don’t forget.. this is all because everyone on here said how orange her hair and face looked! Haha

Post by Guest »

sunflower217 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:27 pm
Eyespyone wrote:
Don’t forget.. this is all because everyone on here said how orange her hair and face looked! Haha
It still looks orange

Eyespyone
Informer
Informer

Post by Eyespyone »

sunflower217 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:27 pm
Eyespyone wrote:
Definitely true! They are so obvious about reading these threads. :rofl:

Lurkingbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurkingbabe »

Maybe she’s jaundice from balance and that’s why she looks so orange 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cynthia_Doll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cynthia_Doll »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:25 pm
This KHF transformation winner's before and after is such a joke. These B&A look like they were taken on the same day. The "after" is from an entirely different angle, way more slimming angle. If she wasn't sticking her belly out and stood up straighter in the "before" and the photo was at the same angle as "after", she'd look 100% identical. What a scam these two are still running but fuck, I guess I can't fault them with so many idiots still signing up for it!

Screenshot 2020-01-18 at 10.23.22 PM.png
I don't see any change in the after.
If anything I see a light bit of editing and a whole lotta sucking it in going on.

sunday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunday »

I've said this before but there is 100000000% a better hair girl Katy could find locally. Clearly the girl she's been flying out is mediocre and doesn't know wtf she's doing. Especially considering the Hispanic/Latinx population in South Fla, there is bound to be a colorist who's used to lightening darker hair and can make some magic happen on her hair

Post by Guest »

sunday wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:11 am
I've said this before but there is 100000000% a better hair girl Katy could find locally. Clearly the girl she's been flying out is mediocre and doesn't know wtf she's doing. Especially considering the Hispanic/Latinx population in South Fla, there is bound to be a colorist who's used to lightening darker hair and can make some magic happen on her hair
I truly believe that she is stuck up and rude as hell in person. She probably only does it so she 1., doesn’t have to interact with new people and 2., so she can say she flies in her hairdresser.

Honestly Miami has amazing hair stylists! And if you’re going to spend the money to fly someone in then go to New York and get your hair done properly or Los Angeles.

SometimesFit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SometimesFit »

Floridian here.
The katie snake situation is just DISAPPOINTING. I know some of you relate to what she did, but to those of us that are native and were taught to be respectful of wildlife... it's sad. That house is fucking huge, she could have easily grabbed her child and gone outside or sat on their kitchen island. It would have taken 2 minutes of googling to know that snake was harmless. The part that really pisses me off is that she managed to get the snake outside and THEN went and killed it. NEWSFLASH Florida has a lot of snakes! Don't like it? DON'T MOVE HERE. :tu:

I'm afraid of large dogs (childhood trauma) but you don't see me hitting them with a cast iron skillet each time they come near me.

DEAR KATIE AND HAYDN: EDUCATE YOURSELVES & DO BETTER. I'm tired of the fucking excuses.

ylimethor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ylimethor »

She flew in her hairdresser to take the "warmth" out but her hair literally still looks orange..... its beyond me why shes trying to go blonde in the first place. It doesnt suit her at all and looks insane

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”